Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still so much to do: Bruce Lee arms mod, color match repaint arms and chest, neck mod so sculpts sit lower; but the possibilities for this figure are endless. So many ways to pose it. Destined to be a classic! My go-to pose at the moment: left handed grip for now (right hand trigger in parts bin somewhere) .44 to the air, chamber to the ear...the HAIL MARY! :lol

81504743.gif

F023BA77-A72C-4824-82B6-8A8A91306AD5-2124-000004CF1CD96B4D_zpse6b5886e.jpg

Last edited:
Still so much to do: Bruce Lee arms mod, color match repaint arms and chest, neck mod so sculpts sit lower; but the possibilities for this figure are endless. So many ways to pose it. Destined to be a classic! My go-to pose at the moment: left handed grip .44 to the air, chamber to the ear...the HAIL MARY! :lol

81504743.gif

F023BA77-A72C-4824-82B6-8A8A91306AD5-2124-000004CF1CD96B4D_zpse6b5886e.jpg

Great pics. My problem is that it just does not hit the point home in that body. I know the bruce lee ones look better, but again they make him look like a muscle man. I know there is no way to achieve that but may be if along with torso for this specific figure custom arms came in too, that would look so much better. I know its not possible, but that would take it from a plastic toy to a statue feel. Sigh...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I suggest carlitos way arms...the paleness should be pretty close, but I'm not sure if the arms on that are constructed like the HT body.

Great pics. My problem is that it just does not hit the point home in that body. I know the bruce lee ones look better, but again they make him look like a muscle man. I know there is no way to achieve that but may be if along with torso for this specific figure custom arms came in too, that would look so much better. I know its not possible, but that would take it from a plastic toy to a statue feel. Sigh...

It really is different in hand though, but I have no worries about not being able to bring this to that "statue" level. Right now is really the time for us to mess around with and maneuver this thing because it really is special and alot of fun.

Last edited:
congrats to pop and all he scored a bloddy sculpt, good thing is anybody can do a bloddy if they want, a win win.. still a RM bloddy is sweeeeet:banana...........i have a full set driver from xnoviper coming in soon,,,these will be joined at the hip, :lol

congrats to pop and all he scored a bloddy sculpt, good thing is anybody can do a bloddy if they want, a win win.. still a RM bloddy is sweeeeet:banana...........i have a full set driver from xnoviper coming in soon,,,these will be joined at the hip, :lol

Don't wanna derail or take away from the awesomeness of Rainman's Driver which I am anxiously awaiting! But that Xenoviper Drive figure is amazing, take pics of both of them together!!!

Don't wanna derail or take away from the awesomeness of Rainman's Driver which I am anxiously awaiting! But that Xenoviper Drive figure is amazing, take pics of both of them together!!!

Where is that? Any thread?

I'm just soooo damn tired :lol

Finally had time to open up my DX...and man is this figure beautiful...I really can't say anything that hasn't been said already...this figure really doesn't take good pics, (I'm sure Shorty & Robbie will prove all of us wrong :lol ) at least not with me...but in person it's a work of art!

Some pics from dee iphonez...my soldier pose isn't movie accurate...but I really don't care :rotfl

:clap Pure Fire!

I'm just soooo damn tired :lol

Finally had time to open up my DX...and man is this figure beautiful...I really can't say anything that hasn't been said already...this figure really doesn't take good pics, (I'm sure Shorty & Robbie will prove all of us wrong :lol ) at least not with me...but in person it's a work of art!

Some pics from dee iphonez...my soldier pose isn't movie accurate...but I really don't care :rotfl

:clap:clap

Looking great Pajji!

...this figure really doesn't take good pics (I'm sure Shorty will prove all of us wrong :lol ) at least not with me...but in person it's a work of art!

:lol

What? I'm such an amateur with a camera. Why do people keep saying things like this? :rotfl

I didn't want to take pictures because I lost the outside light. I'm gonna invest in some really nice lights soon. Detolf lights aren't cutting it for me anymore.

So I shorten him by about 3/4 of an inch. He was just waaaaaay too tall. He's looks much better now. I also cuffed the pants by an inch. Pants were too long. :(

Anyways, gonna take better pics tomorrow. :)
IMG_4571_zps86e68667.jpg

IMG_4570_zps7261409f.jpg

Back