Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rahmier84 update 8-16-14

A Huge Congrats Jacob - Your Skill,s and Dedication as Grown So Much since you joined the Forum - Such an AMAZING Talent My Friend - you deserve it!!!
Thank you man! Glad you can notice some improvement
I have never felt compelled to do a repaint until I came across this thread and your work. Everything is top notch, so any good that comes to you is well deserved!
Do it man....others work inspired me to start and ive never really painted anything before i started this. A few paintings but nothing like this...Do it!
Congrats Jake! Now a wider audience will get to enjoy your work.
Glad you're getting the recognition you deserve.
Thank you sir i appreciate the support!

Congratularions Jake! Superior talent is always recognized. I was just telling my wife last week that it would only be a matter of time before the big leagues come calling.

Congrats Jake!! Hard work pays off eventually!

Don't forget to hit me up when you have time to take on my Joker HS. :)

Congratularions Jake! Superior talent is always recognized. I was just telling my wife last week that it would only be a matter of time before the big leagues come calling.
Thanks man....i think they got the wrong guy but im not saying **** lol
Congrats Jake!! Hard work pays off eventually!

Don't forget to hit me up when you have time to take on my Joker HS. :)
Thank you! I have so many joker requests man.....its gonna be a while...you will have to stay asking if you want one...i cant remember to contact all of ya. Ill try but keep checking in and eventually ill do it. ...just gotta ask and often.

Congrats! I feel privileged to be part of your rising to the majors.

Be careful, they'll work you to the bone and low ball you on pay scale as much as they can.
Ask Silent Surfer, he kind of went through this already.

Just remember, you'll always be able to make money from us and enjoy it more. :)

Congrats! I feel privileged to be part of your rising to the majors.

Be careful, they'll work you to the bone and low ball you on pay scale as much as they can.
Ask Silent Surfer, he kind of went through this already.

Just remember, you'll always be able to make money from us and enjoy it more. :)
Thank you man! I have been warned already. I gotta do it and see what its about but I'll be careful. Im pretty sure ill just be doing a few things for them and able to do comission work here, which I do love. Sending my portfolio over tomorrow to em and ill let ya guys know

Congrats Jacob!!! you deserve it man!:clap
Thank you man!

W.i.p

77ef8ff35cd059171a5febf74d42caf0.jpg

I am sorry you all have to read this , it should have been kept between Jacob and I.

Why wont you return my calls Jacob, are you scared what you heart feels? I understand you are moving on in life to bigger and better things but it must have been love, but its over now! It must have been good, but I lost it somehow.It must have been love, but it's over now. From the moment we touched till the time had run out! I hope you enjoy life without me. Take your Marfmasters,Rdeezys and your Gido's and just GO, just GO!!!!!! I hate you !

I am sorry you all have to read this , it should have been kept between Jacob and I.

Why wont you return my calls Jacob, are you scared what you heart feels? I understand you are moving on in life to bigger and better things but it must have been love, but its over now! It must have been good, but I lost it somehow.It must have been love, but it's over now. From the moment we touched till the time had run out! I hope you enjoy life without me. Take your Marfmasters,Rdeezys and your Gido's and just GO, just GO!!!!!! I hate you !

Thanks for puttin our persinal business out there.....im glad my gf doesnt read this thread

Jake! That s awesome news! Good things happening to a great guy!

Back