Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rahmier84 update 8-16-14

Just got this in today! Jake you never cease to amaze me! You really brought this sculpt to life bro!

David from The Lost Boys

lostboy1_zpsec27569e.jpg

lostboy2_zpsb943fec4.jpg

lostboy3_zps57f01f5a.jpg

Moved Joe to a different body for more articulation. Knockoff slim with a sculpted neck and chest. It'd look great if it were painted a human skin tone.

Just got this in today! Jake you never cease to amaze me! You really brought this sculpt to life bro!

David from The Lost Boys

View attachment 143551

View attachment 143552

View attachment 143553
Looks great all set up Matthew! Love that sculpt!
Moved Joe to a different body for more articulation. Knockoff slim with a sculpted neck and chest. It'd look great if it were painted a human skin tone.

This figure looks sick man. Love your poses and filutzing as usual brother

wow those look great! amazing what that little bit of hair does to that David sculpt. looking forward to mine and the edward scissorhands :D

Can't wait to see Rick finished!

According to the thread title, there's been no update for months!
It should be "Rahmier84 Updates, Like Basically Everyday."

Can't wait to see Rick finished!

According to the thread title, there's been no update for months!
It should be "Rahmier84 Updates, Like Basically Everyday."
I know right lol......it doesnt let me update from my phone so i usually dont update the thread title anymore...ill just take the date out

Is that a MJ Choi Butcher Sculpt that you are painting . ? when the hell are you going to do some Origins hair on Wolverine . Just saying .

Is that a MJ Choi Butcher Sculpt that you are painting . ? when the hell are you going to do some Origins hair on Wolverine . Just saying .
When someone pays me too probably....too much going for personal stuff right now....real hair would be sweet
Impatiently waiting on this too, Raymeyer. :impatient::pfft:

Back