Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rahmier84 update 8-16-14

It was always on the cards sir .... Great things come to those who work hard for it .., well done my good fellow [emoji41]

Free paint ups all round to celebrate [emoji322][emoji323]wahooo

Last edited:
Re: Rahmier84 update 8-16-14

Congrats jake!!!, about time they contact you!!!!, amazinggg newsss.... Hehehe

Paintups in progress this week......a few of them 4 of 10

de381241d0c2d31150a22879e89bd4d7.jpg

7e5939d6eb35ececd6b422d18415e68c.jpg

Oh my that is quite the bunch! Very eager to see Butcher, Bill Murray, and is that Mick?? damn haha. Who made Mick? He is spot on.

Congrats on the DC nod, it is well deserved and comes as no surprise! Your work is top notch!

Last edited:

This is a sad day for SSf, our little Jacob is moving on to bigger and better things. I remember when you got your first set of crayons, your first watercolors now your first job out into the professional world of painting. You will be a great loss to the community, I will miss our sexting PM's and the private photos I draw on MS Paint for you. You had me at hello Jacob, I truly love you. Jacob please don't let go .....don't let go...........

This is a sad day for SSf, our little Jacob is moving on to bigger and better things. I remember when you got your first set of crayons, your first watercolors now your first job out into the professional world of painting. You will be a great loss to the community, I will miss our sexting PM's and the private photos I draw on MS Paint for you. You had me at hello Jacob, I truly love you. Jacob please don't let go .....don't let go...........

Now now... he did say freelance.... so Jake is really just cheating on us repeatedly. That is what I tell myself after having a long cry.

never-let-go.jpg

I want what ever Lakota is taking must be some good **** .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You tell Shawn Knapp to keep it cause you love us so much you cannot spend time painting up DC statues or whatever they have you paint. :lol

Congrats friendo, you derserve it, now just don't forget us.

Lol thanks so much to all of you....im not going anywhere lol. I think they will just send me stuff to paint. I love you all too much to leave you!

Back