R.I.P Spooktacular-pay respect

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where's chat? No spook kit and no freaks awesome shirt has me sad. Plus being sick and over worked has me upset about missing out. I need to find out how to get chat up over at work. :(

I'll miss the spook kits, hopefully they'll make a comeback. I remember ordering my first kit and paying more in shipping and duties to Canada than the kit was worth, and had so much fun it made it worth every penny.

I still use my water container everyday. My wife used the coffee mug until it broke too.

Also lots of memories of using the plush Mort to freak people out.

Some things were pretty useless though like the doll two or three years ago but overall I'd buy a kit anytime they offer one.

Maybe they could include an exclusive. Maybe a picture of grits or a trout for the Chris?

Also lots of memories of using the plush Mort to freak people out.

I love the plush Mort, he's been showing up in almost every one of my daily photo entries. This week I took him into my classroom, and the kids love him, one of my students kiddingly said bite me today, so I tossed mort to her going num,num,num,num.

I know Mort was going to be hard to top this year though, last years kit was so full of awesomeness, short of a seat cushion or a trout, what do you do? We'd buy it, but the twitter, bookface crowd would have no idea becasue many of them are out of touch with what's been done.

...short of a seat cushion or a trout, what do you do?

trout.gif

I;m taking Mort to the World Series if Tigers go to game 5
He was at game 4 sweep

RIP Spooktacular. You were the reason I loved and respected Sideshow so much. You'll always be special in my heart.

I changed my profile name on here to Apone because it was my chat name....those were the days...I dont want to believe it

tumblr_mc204olgFR1ruqdo9.gif

This used to be one of the highlights of my halloween season which starts in late August....no costume contest, no decorating contest, no scavenger hunt, chat, interactive comics, videos....I never thought I'd have to watch her die before her time....R.I.P. Spook and in turn my shirtlesschrissranadon chat name.

Back