R.I.P Spooktacular-pay respect

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I lost touch with spooktacular about 3 years ago. It was starting to get really boring even then and dozens of tourist posters really made it annoying. But I am saddened to hear of it's imminent death.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

That's why I have been calling Snooztacular for the last few years. As matter of fact I was saying just today. It got to big for its own good.

pour-one-out.jpeg

I missed having the VIPs come chat with us in the past couple years, but I understand why. They set a bad precedent by giving away huge prizes just for asking. Suddenly, any VIP visit just turned into a massive beg-fest, and scared them away.

I say we all cancel ALL our orders. In the comment section of why the cancel---NO SPOOK=NO ORDERS

I blame Nolan and the stupid ass Joker movie he made.

Board and Spook went downhill at the same time.

F U NOLAN!

It would be great if they announced they had the Walking Dead licence. Not gonna happen. It'd also be great if they announced the HT Sleepy Hollow figure. Not gonna happen.

There's a huge drought going on right now. Need a huge announcement to quell the silence.

It would be great if they announced they had the Walking Dead licence. Not gonna happen. It'd also be great if they announced the HT Sleepy Hollow figure. Not gonna happen.

There's a huge drought going on right now. Need a huge announcement to quell the silence.

That's a license the Sideshow of old probably would have done.

I missed having the VIPs come chat with us in the past couple years, but I understand why. They set a bad precedent by giving away huge prizes just for asking. Suddenly, any VIP visit just turned into a massive beg-fest, and scared them away.

My bad. :monkey1

Although, I didn't ask for anything. I just didn't want to miss a Hot Toys prize while I peed.

R.I.P Spooktacular, indeed. You will be missed. On the plus side, my week leading up to Halloween won't be as big a hassle to plan so that counts for something... meh...

:(

Back