R.I.P. Kenny Baker 8/13/2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be 55 in less than two weeks and saw the original movie in the theater 28 times BEFORE it was re-titled "A New Hope." Star Wars STILL captures my imagination; R.I.P. Kenny, May the Force Be With You!

d0fba8c8acc6d3f18f6b50f7e541b789.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always liked this pic, I think it shows the men behind the droids perfectly! This is a sad day for the star wars universe, but he will be remembered and introduced to many more generations of fans. Rest well Mr Baker

images.jpg

Every time I got to meet him, he was always smiling. He's with his lovely wife again. RIP Kenny Baker. R2 is just hollow without you.

He is on the line up for Newcastle comic con in November was going to be my third time meeting him. So sad. Truly a character. The first time I saw him at a con a very attractive girl in an r2 dress asked him to sign the dress. Could tell he was loving every second. Danny john jules (red dwarf) was stood over his shoulder make lots of jealous remarks.

0254a764afe8728cdf09e576927e2e3a.jpg

1ed7935e0385f5fd3f513fa3a75785ca.jpg

And here he is signing an autograph for me.
59752b7274fe3cde1f7fbb1d3c5f7bb5.jpg

R.I.P

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Met him last year at Celebration, nice guy. He didn't look well last year and felt bad for him. It's a shame that him and Daniels didn't get on well.

Back