Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since Asmus have history of making Middle Earth characters and gaming figures, there is nothing I desire more than to have 1/6 figure of Talion from Shadow of Mordor/War

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since Asmus have history of making Middle Earth characters and gaming figures, there is nothing I desire more than to have 1/6 figure of Talion from Shadow of Mordor/War

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I second this! I've been wanting a figure of him for years now. I'd prefer his Shadow of Mordor look, but honestly I'd take anything at this point.

Just read you are doing a new Nazgul and steed. At the risk of repeating myself I would buy the **** out of that!!!

Once in a blue moon I check in here to see if they are ever going to make the Gandalf they were originally supposed to make, that they later said they were going to turn into a slim release. I see nothing has changed.

I’m still holding out for Sauron. I can only imagine how large they may be making him but it would be awesome.
I’d also really like to see a king of the dead figure, Is there any possibility of that?

I’m still holding out for Sauron. I can only imagine how large they may be making him but it would be awesome.
I’d also really like to see a king of the dead figure, Is there any possibility of that?

If they are doing Twilight Witchking then I really HOPE they make the King of the Dead!

Yeah, with that badass mace:

IMG_0105.jpg

Sauron on a 1/4 scale body would rule very, very hard.

And as an exclusive, I'd love to see them add his sword, which wasn't used in the finished movie, but appeared in a deleted sequence where Aragorn actually fought him at the Black Gate at the end of ROTK. (They swapped in the cave troll later.)

jBy9F.jpg

Sauron on a 1/4 scale body would rule very, very hard.

And as an exclusive, I'd love to see them add his sword, which wasn't used in the finished movie, but appeared in a deleted sequence where Aragorn actually fought him at the Black Gate at the end of ROTK. (They swapped in the cave troll later.)

View attachment 454402

I feel the same way about using a 1/4 body! When I emailed asmus like 6 months ago and asked if they’d make Sauron, they said they are definitely planning to do Sauron.

I don't know. I think Sauron might be easier to produce than Lurtz. Might. With Lurtz you have to sculpt a whole new body. (Unless they can possibly reuse whatever they're using for Azog.) But Sauron could be as simple as putting armor bits on the existing 1/4 body with a few mods.

Maybe.

(You might need the limbs and chest to be a bit slimmer.)

He might not be in the next six, but it doesn't seem too far out of the realm of possibility to be in the 2020 plans.

Despite the name value, and his very brief appearance, I don't think there are a lot of fans out there who want a $400-$500 Sauron.

It's not just the price, its where to put him... and who exactly does he go with? It's the ultimate 'luxury' figure for the true fan.

Back