Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An ultimate Gandalf is in process,
rooted beard, rooted hair and most importantly an insane head sculpt.
Also Gandalf the White.
I'll ask it again. Are these offered as new versions only, or will there be upgrade packs for those that ate willing to pay less and have sculpt and some accessories not a full figure? I suppose no free GtW sculpt for those who purchased both early Gandalf version now.

I asked Asmis about the Nazgul 2.0. They said it’s still under development. I was worried it was canned. Still need a set with the horse.

I ask them about that one periodically, too.
I sold my v1 centuries ago when I saw the v2 proto steed. I hope they are just researching around (many companies have made and make horses) and besting themselves to come up with something as good looking as the Inflames white hores (seamless) but with the sculpt/hair rooting/finish of the latest 303 horses (amazing muscle structure and weathering), improving on Mouth of Sauron's steed in terms of saddle and accessories. I hope they will retain the great idea of lightup eyes too.....!

I wonder about the first version's flocking though, if it could ever be reliably combined with the outer seamless silicone shell (seamlessness is paramount to me): what do you guys think about it? Better with or without flocking?

Also Gandalf the White.

Oh boy. Mr Asmus know how to build up hype....
No less than "ultimate" and "insane"... damn...
Now I am all stoked: they'd better deliver...!!

I'll ask it again. Are these offered as new versions only, or will there be upgrade packs for those that ate willing to pay less and have sculpt and some accessories not a full figure? I suppose no free GtW sculpt for those who purchased both early Gandalf version now.

As far as I know, only full figures are sure thing. Upgrade packs and free sculpts are an uncertainty as of yet.
But you say something else that's interesting: a free head for those who bought both previous Gandalfs. I did buy both, but there was no COA in them. Who could you proof to Asmus that you have them? I mean, when they gave bodies away to those who bought the very floppy Witchking (was for that one?) there was a COA you had to take a photo of and send to Asmus (then, ages later you might get the body).
But how could that be done now?

Life is filled with uncertainty, and that is what makes it beautiful.
:wacky

Yet, Mr Asmus, but there are things in life that we can ascertain in advance, such as a company's figure release planning for 2019. Or at least their very next release.

Right Mr.......?

Greetings,
m.

@Asmus a few days ago I received a (new) Thorin figure with some damaged accessories.

I have sent an email to [email protected], is this the correct way to handle this situation?

Or do I need to contact you by facebook?

Also Gandalf the White.

Ultimate Gandalf!! :yess: :yess: Sounds awesome - can't wait to see it...and more importantly can't wait to order it! :rock

YES to Lurtz Wor-Gor,
we are now working on the 3D modeling for Urakhai, we are hoping to do more than just Lurtz,
but Lurtz would need to come through first ~!

Yeeeeeeeha !! Great news !!! :D

I must have every iteration of the Uruk Hai and every kind of Orc too- I literally want to replace my huge toy biz collection with Asmus figures now (except I’ll obviously be keeping the toybiz ones as well.)

But I could really do with knowing about the Nazgul and steed 2.0 likelihood. Those things ain’t cheap on the secondary market and I don’t want to blow a huge load on the original if I could buy multiples of the much improved rerelease later down the road at a more reasonable price.

Maybe a nice Amon Hen Aragorn release/rerelease alongside Lurtz would be a cool tie in promotion...I would honestly be swayed to get Lurtz if that happened.

Looks like meat’s back on the menu boys!
Im still laughing at this ... So funny.
image.jpg
Excited now for the 11th of march.

Asmus id love a radagast the brown and galadriel figure

March 11th cannot come soon enough. Congrats on the new website and I cannot wait to finish my fellowship with the addition of this new GTG.

Asmus, is Sauron still a possibility? My collection wont be complete without the Lord of the Rings himself.

Back