Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
an Uruk hai from fellowship or a beserker 🤞and then Theoden in armour, don’t imagine he’ll be cheap but totally worth it

Eagerly awaiting a Gandalf update! Also hoping for a Galadriel (from Fellowship of the Ring with her mirror set up and the phial) announcement after the stellar job that was done on Arwen! Another Éowyn in another one of her outfits would also be welcome! There’s so few women in the stories, but they’re all so amazing (as are their outfits) that I would buy multiple iterations of them!

Eagerly awaiting a Gandalf update! Also hoping for a Galadriel (from Fellowship of the Ring with her mirror set up and the phial) announcement after the stellar job that was done on Arwen! Another Éowyn in another one of her outfits would also be welcome! There’s so few women in the stories, but they’re all so amazing (as are their outfits) that I would buy multiple iterations of them!

Stellar? Wasn't it a step back to darker times for Asmus?
Thanks!
m.

No, Arwen is really good in hand. :)
Nobody asking for a Grima Wormtongue ? I think he's an outstanding character with a great actor performance and a great presence. Of course I would too prefer a Lurtz first...
:)

Looking forward to GTW and GTG redos/slims. Hopefully a Legolas slim with hair is also in the works.
Has Asmus said anything about Gollum/Smeagol?

Seems I always have something on pre order from Asmus, but after receiving
Arwen last week, I find for the first time in like forever, I have no more anticipation
for notices requesting remaining balance payments -
or impatience as I eagerly have to wait for a much wanted figure to arrive at my doorstep...
Everything offered has been paid for and delivered (thank you) but:horror,
WHATS NEXT (and when can we look forward to it)?!
My money is in hand just waiting to throw at you!

An ultimate Gandalf is in process,
rooted beard, rooted hair and most importantly an insane head sculpt.
Also Gandalf the White.

More upgrades for me. Ugh! But an "Ultimate Gandalf" seems too good to pass up. Hobbit + LOTR in one box!

I've always liked the original Gandalf the White, and never had any issue with the headsculpt. But I certainly would consider getting him upgraded as well with an even better figure.

But Asmus, please... please... can you give any information on your progress with Lurtz? It was hinted at being in development so many years ago. Is he anywhere in the future? Can you say he will be ready sometime in 2019? Any hints at all?

More upgrades for me. Ugh! But an "Ultimate Gandalf" seems too good to pass up. Hobbit + LOTR in one box!

I've always liked the original Gandalf the White, and never had any issue with the headsculpt. But I certainly would consider getting him upgraded as well with an even better figure.

But Asmus, please... please... can you give any information on your progress with Lurtz? It was hinted at being in development so many years ago. Is he anywhere in the future? Can you say he will be ready sometime in 2019? Any hints at all?

YES to Lurtz Wor-Gor,
we are now working on the 3D modeling for Urakhai, we are hoping to do more than just Lurtz,
but Lurtz would need to come through first ~!

I was just about to post the same thing. The original GtW head sculpt is good but an updated version would be hard to resist.

Ultimate GtG will be an instant pre-order.

Can't wait for Lurtz! (I would love a bug-eyed Moria goblin as well.)

Back