Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi DDani, Many thanks for your sharing and suggestion as above. As you know we do not have a suitable wholesales distributer in EU area right now. Do you all know any distributer who are interested in selling our figures? We would appreciate if you could introduce someone to contact.

You could also contact https://www.space-figuren.de/index.php?language=en SPACE in GErmany. I know they are a good reseller and might be interested.

I noticed what appears to be a possible "Slim Frodo 2.0" release. Is this correct, Asmus?

"Upgrade Expansion vol. 2"

5__73956.1509657656.jpg

This was over at Ekia but the Asmus site now has Frodo, Sam, Eomer, Theoden and Elrond available for sale, as well. I thought I saw them as "out of stock" just a few days ago. (or was I mistaken?...)

They were sold out last I checked. I want to know too because if Frodo and Sam have been upgraded I want to get them but I don’t need another set of they are the same.

Interesting finds! I have all those figs already but if the Frodo is improved I may have to reconsider. Sam, Theoden and Eomer all look the same as before from the site pics.

i refuse to buy another frodo until they finally replace the bad "replacement" heads we bought, that they sent out with wrong eye colour.
been waiting for longer than it took for mordor to fall...

i refuse to buy another frodo until they finally replace the bad "replacement" heads we bought, that they sent out with wrong eye colour.
been waiting for longer than it took for mordor to fall...

Seven years to besiege Barad-dur? Or during the War of the Ring?

Looks like Asmus is simply reissuing its past figures for some easy money.

I would love some clarity on whether this is at last the long promised Frodo upgrade head...

George, Rovi - please can you inform us on this latest upgrade vol. 2 Frodo head?

@ Asmus Toys, would you maybe consider to sell your diorama pieces seperatly as well at some point? (like Star Ace does) I would really love to buy the dio for Aragorn Battle of Helms Deep, as i do have the first Aragorn and don't want to buy another one. But the dio is really cool and i wish i could add it to my display.
As this was an exclusive item, maybe you could think about some generic other diorama parts to sell seperatly. Walls, Doors... you did it with The Hateful 8 before.
I'm sure a lot of collectors would appreciate a good diorama piece to bring the figures more to life ^_^

Thanks for consideration and keep it up!

OK, I have to admit I'm new to this line but I could only resist until Crown Gandalf :D Maybe there are a lot of new collectors joined too, so I think it is reasonable to make new versions or reissues of the previous figures - the fellowship at least. What exactly does the "slim version" mean?

OK, I have to admit I'm new to this line but I could only resist until Crown Gandalf :D Maybe there are a lot of new collectors joined too, so I think it is reasonable to make new versions or reissues of the previous figures - the fellowship at least. What exactly does the "slim version" mean?

Yeah, I only just started collecting LOTR too, but will only get those that look like the actors so am waiting for newer versions of some characters. I ordered the slim Frodo but wasn't sure what it meant when I ordered, but after Bucky's response don't mind at all since I don't use most accessories.

I am keen on Gandalf, but want a Crown version of Gandalf the White as I only want one version per character.

Does anyone know if there are plans to make a Sauron? That would truly be a centrepiece!

@ Asmus Toys, would you maybe consider to sell your diorama pieces seperatly as well at some point? (like Star Ace does) I would really love to buy the dio for Aragorn Battle of Helms Deep, as i do have the first Aragorn and don't want to buy another one. But the dio is really cool and i wish i could add it to my display.
As this was an exclusive item, maybe you could think about some generic other diorama parts to sell seperatly. Walls, Doors... you did it with The Hateful 8 before.
I'm sure a lot of collectors would appreciate a good diorama piece to bring the figures more to life ^_^

Thanks for consideration and keep it up!

Hi, thank you for your suggestion. We wouldn't have any plan to sell dioramas separately by now. But your message I will forward to our team for reference :)

Does anyone know if there are plans to make a Sauron? That would truly be a centrepiece!

Sauron is a very difficult character and need to consider a lot of design details. We know a lot of fans waiting for his arrival. We did not arrange it in our schedule this year, maybe in next year.

Back