Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My email said I?ve 190 left to pay but the 190 Galadriel option is out of stock.?
A331F04B-2842-44EC-B0B8-50326739A1B3.jpg

There?s three Galadriel options all different prices I just followed the link they sent me for the remainder of 190.

I hope I haven?t missed out on her considering I pre ordered ages ago.

And as for Gandalf I was in the first few months I hope they are holding uk orders back for us I will be beyond upset if we miss out.
I?ve asked several questions so far with no answers to their site.

Asmus some answers would help.

I received my Galadriel payment notice past week and asked about Gandalf as well, and I received a pretty quick response, so I'm sharing my conversation here since many people are in similar situation.

"Hello Mikel

Thank you for your order.

Galadriel (LOTR019) is now in stock.
This e-mail is a reminder of balance payment.
Please make your balance payment via:
https://store.asmustoys.com//product-Galadriel----Balance-Only-LOTR019-BALANCE.htm

Please remember to include your order number #XXXXXXXX in the message section.
Due to the impact of COVID-19, we are currently unable to send the parcel to your country via postal service.
Please see the information below for your reference:
https://www.post.gov.tw/post/intern...ews_cat=201&group_name=&news_type=latest_news

There are two delivery options of the product:
1. Wait for the standard postal service to resume
2. Change to use FedEx / DHL with additional shipping fee

Please kindly let me know if you would like to choose option 2 and I will provide the accurate shipping fee.
Feel free to contact me for any questions.
Thank you for your kind understanding."

Paid the Balance and choosed to wait until postal services are resumed.

"Hello Mikel

Thank you for contacting us.
Due to the impact of COVID-19, the postal service from Taiwan to Spain is currently suspended.
Please see the information below for your reference:
https://www.post.gov.tw/post/intern...ews_cat=201&group_name=&news_type=latest_news
Your pre order of Crown Series - Gandalf the Grey (CRW001) will be hold and invoice of balance payment will be sent once the postal service has been resumed.
Please kindly bear with us and we will try to send the invoice as soon as possible."

Hope it helps, good luck to everyone!

Willing to pay my invoice for GALADRIEL (pre-ordered DAY ONE) I can't because it seems OUT OF STOCK. Is this a joke? Asmus, fix this: otherwise this would seem like fraud to me.
PS: I was going to pre-order Gothmog, as it is the only one missing from the old days. I won?t until I don?t know if you are right now stealing from us...
Edited: It seems that it is IN STOCK, but NOT FOR PRE-ORDERS (that means also 25 USD more expensive than pre-order price.... Great, Asmus!!)

I am in the same position. I am in shock. I hope this is a stupid mistake because I have made a preorder and I received the invoice this past Wednesday, 4 days ago ...

Yeh Galadriel is available in the product section in asmus website

Asmus website - in stock
Asmus balance of 190 - out of stock
Asmus balance of 215 - in stock
Asmus balance of 175 - in stock

I?ve paid 20 and have 190 yet to pay and I ordered the version with the mirror so why is there one more and less expensive?
I thought if you order through asmus you got the mirror if you didn?t the mirror wasn?t included so why is there three prices for one item ?

What makes you think we did not write an e-mail, and that complaining here is a response of not getting any kind of answer?

I?ve contacted asmus twice about Galadriel payment confusion with no reply yet.

My email says I owe 190 so I don?t understand why there?s remaining bills for more money, they should have references for who has bought what and owes how much, I understand some countries can?t receive shipping ect, but why send me a bill that I can?t pay because it?s sold out.

Yup... No response to my emails either for over a week.. Specifically about the shipping issues... Not great... :dunno

Yeh Galadriel is available in the product section in asmus website

Asmus website - in stock
Asmus balance of 190 - out of stock
Asmus balance of 215 - in stock
Asmus balance of 175 - in stock

I?ve paid 20 and have 190 yet to pay and I ordered the version with the mirror so why is there one more and less expensive?
I thought if you order through asmus you got the mirror if you didn?t the mirror wasn?t included so why is there three prices for one item ?

This is Rovi. Here we come to clarify about the situation of different prices for Galadriel (LOTR019) in our Asmustoys.com official store.

The price of LOTR019 was US$210 before Oct. 2020 and if your pre-order was at this period, your balance email should be $190 (reduced the deposit $20).
Then we have adjusted its price to US$235 in Oct. 2020 and shown on the official website until now. Please know if your pre-order timing is after this time, the balance email sent to you should be $215(reduced the deposit $20).

Please know that the payment amount is based on your pre-order time. And kindly ignore the system option which shows the price $190 is out of stock, it?s for the customers who ordered before price adjustment. We will follow your pre-order timing to submit the correct invoice to you. Thanks for your attention and understanding.

Hi, I am Rovi from Asmus Toys, the marketing staff and one of our FB admin. We made this second account in collectorfreaks forum to share news and collect all opinions from you. I am still learning how to make this community well. Nice meeting you guys.

At this stage..im hesitant to pay my invoice order for Galadriel.
I paid my deposit BEFORE the figure was INSTOCK.
If I cancel it,I wont get my refund.
If I pay,I then have to pay EMS which will be crazy higher in shipping fees,which will also now have a Customs fee tacked onto it.
And if I pay and choose regular mail and wait-there is a chance that China may be up to no good by the time restrictions are lifted for regular shipping.
I really want the exclusive set that I've ordered,so I'll have to make my mind up asap I feel.

This is Rovi. Here we come to clarify about the situation of different prices for Galadriel (LOTR019) in our Asmustoys.com official store.

The price of LOTR019 was US$210 before Oct. 2020 and if your pre-order was at this period, your balance email should be $190 (reduced the deposit $20).
Then we have adjusted its price to US$235 in Oct. 2020 and shown on the official website until now. Please know if your pre-order timing is after this time, the balance email sent to you should be $215(reduced the deposit $20).

Please know that the payment amount is based on your pre-order time. And kindly ignore the system option which shows the price $190 is out of stock, it?s for the customers who ordered before price adjustment. We will follow your pre-order timing to submit the correct invoice to you. Thanks for your attention and understanding.

Hi, I am Rovi from Asmus Toys, the marketing staff and one of our FB admin. We made this second account in collectorfreaks forum to share news and collect all opinions from you. I am still learning how to make this community well. Nice meeting you guys.

I ordered my Galadriel 10th of June 2020 so my bill should be 190 remaining.

Is everyone having this problem UK based? Seems like most discussing this problem have been from that area.

Yup, I'm UK... It's obviously not Asmus' fault, but they're not handling it all that well at all, that's for sure...

No shipping to UK and it looks like indefinitely... Only shipping option is DHL at $150 and they're acting like that's perfectly normal...

I've cancelled Galadriel and requested my NRD back as it's not MY fault either that they can't ship to me for free as agreed when I placed the order, but they've gone silent...

Not cool, man... :nono

Same problem in Spain. Preorder from day 1, they send an invoice for balance payment of 190, but I cannot pay because it says sold out. A friend of mine who pre-ordered the same day as me, did pay the invoice before me and completed the payment without problem, but they also do not send to Spain and ask for 150. I have written to them asking why I cannot pay the remaining 190 of the invoice that they themselves have sent and have not responded to me either. I am increasingly afraid of a scam. They themselves have recognized that I must pay 190 because it is the invoice they have sent. It is the first time that having made a reservation and paid a deposit, the other party has not kept their word. I don't think I'll ever buy from asmus store again.

I?m hoping asmus sort it pritty soon.

They should know how many pre orders they have and when from and reference numbers should match accordingly.

I am in the UK and was given two options in my email pay for DHL or wait.... I am happy to wait until shipping resumes, I have waited this long.
As long as asmus is okay holing on to my items.
But I would like to pay for my items to make sure I do not miss out.

Damn Covid !!! Ruins everything.

Further, their new web page is not showing older orders, only new figures. I paid full for my exclusive Faramir, waited for shipping, never received it, and now I cannot even see it on my account.
Let alone not having received invoice for Gandalf and the Galadriel payment problem. And no answer at all.
I did not order Gothmog the other day when I had the chance because I do not trust their ways anymore.

Back