Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was it mentioned which Arwen2.0 will be in?

Have a feeling it will be the blue dress that matches their other line. 6CB6DCF7-2808-4D53-B404-A95140AE11B1.jpg

They said on their FB that this is not the one.

No, The new 1/ 6 Arwen would not be the same in this dress style with Q-Bitz series.

Hi, I am Rovi from Asmus Toys, the marketing staff and one of our FB admin. We made this second account in collectorfreaks forum to share news and collect all opinions from you. I am still learning how to make this community well. Nice meeting you guys.

Hi @inyacher, are Merry and Pippin in their Rohan and Gondor armors something that Asmus is looking into making? That's the look I am waiting for. Thank you!

Thank you inyacher for the official clarification.
Welcome to the forum.
Do not take all that is posted here too serious. Nowadays it is hard not to be overwhelmed with all kinds of comments in social media and forums.
We do appreciate that you guys listen, and often update production pieces.

Great news... I was about to buy arwen v1... Now I will wait for this one... I love what asmus is doing with this line...

Inviato dal mio POT-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hello Asmus

Any chance you will do another run of Gimli to accompany the just announced Legolas? :monkey2

Hello Asmus

Any chance you will do another run of Gimli to accompany the just announced Legolas? :monkey2

My guess is eventually they do a deluxe Helms Deep Gimli with part of the wall and a box to stand on so he can look over it.

What I would really love is Balin?s tomb.

Hi @inyacher, are Merry and Pippin in their Rohan and Gondor armors something that Asmus is looking into making? That's the look I am waiting for. Thank you!

As I know there is no any plan for them by now, but I will collect your message to our team. Thanks for your inquiry!

Would be great to have Thranduil 2.0 come with an extra 1.0 head included as an accessory for those of us who missed the first one!

Asmus I?m having trouble with balance payments, I?ve got Gandalf and Galadriel on per order but I have only received my invoice for Galadriel despite pre ordering Gandalf way back when he first went online, but when I click to pay remainder it says out of stock, also there?s no shipping to uk at the moment and I don?t understand the options available as the descriptions are blank. 9D91382D-B9B8-4B67-94DE-37299018A20F.jpg92E7A1B9-23CE-4B4D-B022-378E11A38184.jpg952FC719-CFFF-4DC5-958E-5CAC283EACA5.jpg

Asmus I?m having trouble with balance payments, I?ve got Gandalf and Galadriel on per order but I have only received my invoice for Galadriel despite pre ordering Gandalf way back when he first went online, but when I click to pay remainder it says out of stock, also there?s no shipping to uk at the moment and I don?t understand the options available as the descriptions are blank. View attachment 511556View attachment 511557View attachment 511558

I just had the exact same issue and emailed them.
Waiting for a response.

I just had the exact same issue and emailed them.
Waiting for a response.

Same. It?s too confusing to understand and too many issues.

1. Uk postage issue.
2 there is different Galadriel prices
3.postage options there?s 4 or 5 and none of them explain what they are.
4. Where?s my Gandalf invoice.

I'm also in the exact same boat fellas

Hi everyone. First time poster here. I have been following these threads for sometime now. I am in the UK and seem to be in the same situation as others in the UK who have various Asmus figures on order but no idea when we will get them. I ordered Gandalf from the word go and heard nothing till the other day when I was sent a balance to pay invoice for my Galadriel. I checked with Asmus the situation on all my deposit paid orders which included Gandalf, Galadriel, 2 x Elven Warriors and 2 x Elven Archers. Basically I assumed they would have saved my orders and would only invoice me when they are able to ship to the UK in the usual way.
The reply I got seemed to suggest I need to pay the balance within one month or the order would be cancelled. So I paid for Galadriel and saw the stock count go from 9 to 8 straight away, so if I hadn`t paid and waited and she sold out I could have potentially missed out. I was told Gandalf was a special situation and I would be billed only when they are able to send.
Meanwhile they had sent an invoice for the Elven Archers a while back which I now decided I better pay, and did, but as of yesterday no order number given yet. I haven`t been sent an invoice for the Elven Warriors at all, so really have no idea what is going on.
I know the shipping issue is out of their hands, but clearer answers to customers questions would be helpful. Maybe it`s just me not understanding it all?

How long ago did you email their customer service? They normally answer me but it normally takes a couple days. For what it is worth most of their answers have been helpful when I had issues in the past. The only thing they were never able to sort out is me getting access to the account I set up at their store. All of my orders except one have been done as a guest checkout.

And in the meantime they keep on cashing money with new (old) releases... It takes a life time to build a reputation and a moment to ruin it.

Back