Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are so many possibilities and all of them are worthy.
Sauron would be the no brainer but I feel either him or Gollum should be last to be made.
If it was a Prologue Elf,that would be a nice Army builder.
I'm putting money on either Elendil,Gil Galad or Isuldur.

Prologue Elf Warrior would be miles above all the other possibilities for me.

Pretty sure both they and Gil-Galad could reuse some of Elrond's armor.

Prologue Elf Warrior would be miles above all the other possibilities for me.

Pretty sure both they and Gil-Galad could reuse some of Elrond's armor.

Yup given we already have an armored Elrond and the pic shows the prologue elf that seems like the obvious choice. Also a lot of collectors like me will be buying multiples so its easy money for Asmus.

But if Asmus really wants to make a statement then its gotta be Sauron. I calculate he'd be at least 18 inches tall and we know Asmus has already mastered the weathered armored look with the Morgul Lord and Mouth of Sauron so he'll look exceptional.

Any news on Crown Gandalf yet? Cutting it fine for release this year. Don't mind waiting, but some idea of which month would be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

225c67960ac608c4c2530151aa6ddf37.jpg

e767a2a3444c6bcbb3f9c888f92c33ad.jpg

ca083b18509ca9ed41a66c60337c1bf8.jpg

a19adfd68a1ad03bcae72715602add60.jpg

Ahhhh!! An amazing teaser from Asmus. I know most people were expecting Sauron, but these will do nicely! Is it just me or do they look like 2 different head sculpts? Either side of Elrond [emoji122]

a19adfd68a1ad03bcae72715602add60.jpg

Ahhhh!! An amazing teaser from Asmus. I know most people were expecting Sauron, but these will do nicely! Is it just me or do they look like 2 different head sculpts? Either side of Elrond [emoji122]

I was getting ready to make a thread. I think they are 2 random elven warriors. One with a bow and one with a spear of staff or spear. Can't wait to see the full reveal

Back