Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I?ve filled a lot of gaps with statues but would probably still get the figures just for the tactile experience.
I definitely still want;

- Merry and Pippin in armour
- Crown Black Gate Aragorn with Brego. (I think the horse is very important here due to the iconic speech he gives before the battle)
- Gondorian Citadel Guard
- King Elendil
- Gill Galad
- Prologue Elven Warrior
- King of The Dead
- Eowyn in a Rohan outfit
- Council Elrond (Must include his seat and plinth for the ring)
- Gollum/Sm?agol
- Shelob
- Classic fat Peter Jackson in his puffy jacket with a clapperboard on take 26 and directors chair! That would be ace.

Interspersed between those releases I?d also take every single kind of Orc, Goblin or Uruk. Not worth listing all because I simply can?t get enough of their designs and will have them all.

*Special request for reconsideration by Asmus*
Possessed Theoden on throne.

Dear ASMUS:

So WETA opened a preorder for it's version of Thranduil on Throne and it costs $2800.00 U.S. (without shipping).:horror:horror:horror

Please make Thranduil with Throne so the rest of us can have him too (plus, we can add other characters like Thorin and/or Legolas):pray::pray::pray:

In my opinion, nazgul and witch king re releases should be the number 1 priority for servants of the dark lord. They deserve another round. We've got and are getting several re releases of popular heroes.

What are we ... around thirty figures deep into this line at this point? And there are STILL tons and tons of fantastic options for where to go next?

God, I love these movies.

Well said!

I am in for any and all of them but near the very top of my list is an Eowyn 2.0. I also would like them to take another shot at Sam. Of the Fellowship he is the one who looks the most off in my opinion. Maybe they could do a Mount Doom crown version of Frodo & Sam in their orc armor and Mount Doom outfits with all the weathering. The exclusive could be a clean head sculpt of each that can replace the current ones.

Dear ASMUS:

So WETA opened a preorder for it's version of Thranduil on Throne and it costs $2800.00 U.S. (without shipping).:horror:horror:horror

Please make Thranduil with Throne so the rest of us can have him too (plus, we can add other characters like Thorin and/or Legolas):pray::pray::pray:

Jesus that's expensive!!!
Come on Asmus, make my dreams come true!

Jesus that's expensive!!!
Come on Asmus, make my dreams come true!

I know, right? That puts it into the high-end art unaffordable category. Makes a $500 throne/Thranduil a positive bargain.:cool:

Plus, of course, u can repose a fig. Sometimes I would want him on the throne; sometimes standing up looking haughty.

I know, right? That puts it into the high-end art unaffordable category. Makes a $500 throne/Thranduil a positive bargain.:cool:

Plus, of course, u can repose a fig. Sometimes I would want him on the throne; sometimes standing up looking haughty.

I?ve just woken up to read this on my phone, my eyes are blurry and I thought it said ?standing up looking naughty?.
Anyway, I chuckled........moving along[emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I?ve filled a lot of gaps with statues but would probably still get the figures just for the tactile experience.
I definitely still want;

- Merry and Pippin in armour
- Crown Black Gate Aragorn with Brego. (I think the horse is very important here due to the iconic speech he gives before the battle)
- Gondorian Citadel Guard
- King Elendil
- Gill Galad
- Prologue Elven Warrior
- King of The Dead
- Eowyn in a Rohan outfit
- Council Elrond (Must include his seat and plinth for the ring)
- Gollum/Sm?agol
- Shelob
- Classic fat Peter Jackson in his puffy jacket with a clapperboard on take 26 and directors chair! That would be ace.

Interspersed between those releases I?d also take every single kind of Orc, Goblin or Uruk. Not worth listing all because I simply can?t get enough of their designs and will have them all.

*Special request for reconsideration by Asmus*
Possessed Theoden on throne.

Hey it’s High-king Ereinion Gil-galad! He was the ruler of the Noldor (and Sindar) of ME for 3518 years, essentially the entire Second Age and the last 77 years of the First Age. If anyone deserves honorific, it is him. ;)

no love for Dain here?

87-01-01615_Hobbit_Dain_Ironfoot_on_War_Boar_002.jpg

Wasn't super crazy about the character in the movie, but love the design. That hammer? That helm? Fantastic. Would absolutely buy. With or without war-boar. Preferably with.

I?ve just woken up to read this on my phone, my eyes are blurry and I thought it said ?standing up looking naughty?.
Anyway, I chuckled........moving along[emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

:lol:lol:lol

Well, according to fangirls since it's THRANDUIL...and what folks do with their figs in the privacy of their own place is their thing. Some of the stuff I trip over looking for 1/6 accessories makes me move along in a hurry.:horror:monkey3

Wasn't super crazy about the character in the movie, but love the design. That hammer? That helm? Fantastic. Would absolutely buy. With or without war-boar. Preferably with.

For me - luved Dain. Would be an insta buy, and yes, with a war boar; but I would be VERY happy if ASMUS released Dain.

For myself - whether I would buy Eowyn or not is debatable.

Hi Asmus!

Any updates on the upcoming release schedule? Seems like we might have a few figures coming at the same time. (Faramir, Galadriel, Helms Deep Aragorn, Crown Gandalf ...)

(Looking forward to them all, but I'd love to be able to plan a little bit for them financially!)

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi Asmus!

Any updates on the upcoming release schedule? Seems like we might have a few figures coming at the same time. (Faramir, Galadriel, Crown Gandalf ...)

(Looking forward to them all, but I'd love to be able to plan a little bit for them financially!)

Thank you!

The 1st batch for the Crown Series Gandalf should be ready to ship in November.

I know we just got another Aragorn, but I'm really after the Ranger-ish look. The elven cloak with Boromir's bracers ... if you consider Black Gates Aragorn the heavy armor version, and the Helm's Deep version is light armor, the one I want is standard armor Aragorn. Basically what he's wearing when he confronts the King of the Dead, because it includes And?ril. That would be dope.

I know we just got another Aragorn, but I'm really after the Ranger-ish look. The elven cloak with Boromir's bracers ... if you consider Black Gates Aragorn the heavy armor version, and the Helm's Deep version is light armor, the one I want is standard armor Aragorn. Basically what he's wearing when he confronts the King of the Dead, because it includes And?ril. That would be dope.
I have found the letter opener Anduril to be in fine scale with the figure, if that helps. I had it posed with Asmus and ACI Aragorn.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Me too! He would probably be my unique Hobbit figure
Just imagine how cool would be a headsculpt with sculpted beard (that little horns would be impossible to be in place with rooted)
And that war-boar is awesome.
C?mon Asmus!!

Me too! He would probably be my unique Hobbit figure
Just imagine how cool would be a headsculpt with sculpted beard (that little horns would be impossible to be in place with rooted)
And that war-boar is awesome.
C?mon Asmus!!

Let me bring it up again in the next design meeting.

Last time we concluded the full set of armor will be very expensive, if we can sell around 1500~2000+ pc like Gimli, or even Eomer or Theodin, then no problem,

But we have little faith in The Hobbit characters... We were so near to sign up for a Dwalin, but at the end... no.

The Hobbit characters are so hard to sell. (and most of the designs are hard to make too)

Last time we concluded the full set of armor will be very expensive, if we can sell around 1500~2000+ pc like Gimli, or even Eomer or Theodin, then no problem,

But we have little faith in The Hobbit characters... We were so near to sign up for a Dwalin, but at the end... no.

The Hobbit characters are so hard to sell. (and most of the designs are hard to make too)

Asmus, any plans of a new Legolas? Helms Deep or Hobbit look? Crown line?

You were so close to doing Dwalin. :(
I still want the dwarfs from the Hobbit.
I?ll hope some day in the future you change your mind and give us dwarfs.
Even if you did a crowd funding figure like McFarlane did with Spawn.

Back