Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any luck with that? I figured that's my only way in the end but was curious if anyone has had success with it. The old address will still be active so it's not a big deal, but still. Want my toys faster haha.

Lol yeah you should be good! Shoot their service account an email. They respond really quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I had to bet I would say the next five figs to be officially announced (I am cheating based on some of these hinted already by Asmus) will be:

Helms Deep Aragorn
Helms Deep Haldir
Uruk-Hai
Throne Thranduil
Arwen in gown

Elves seem to be good sellers if Asmus is already planning another Arwen and Thranduil. I could also see another dwarf coming like Balin or Dwalin.

Helms Deep Haldir??????
OMG when did they mention him?
MOST wanted!!!

Asmus, are we looking at a Nazgul re release any time soon, as well as a morgul lord? These are instant buys for most, I imagine. What sort of time frame are we looking at here? Within a year?

Here's an interesting idea. How about finding a way to make the King of the Dead, from the Return of the King. How does that sound?

Personally I would have a major guilt factor buying any KotD merchandise. I'm friends with Bruce Hopkins on FB via family ties and have talked to him about the whole New Line Cinema lawsuit a while back. Paul Norell got screwed the worst over residuals. Personal opinion but thought I would share.

https://www.theonering.net/torwp/20...ors-settle-out-of-court-with-new-line-cinema/

Just bought a Nazgul 1.0 and I see that the body is loose as everyone already knows. The certificate is not signed, I wonder if I qualify for the body upgrade? Or how to purchase?

Just bought a Nazgul 1.0 and I see that the body is loose as everyone already knows. The certificate is not signed, I wonder if I qualify for the body upgrade? Or how to purchase?

I can?t imagine that Asmus will be able to do much to support a long since sold out figure purchased on the secondary market...my guess is your only option would be trying to track down a replacement body yourself on EBay...but who knows?

I’ve been waiting, oh, 5 years or so now for my replacement bodies, so lots of luck with that!
I love what Asmus has given us in this line, but some of their promises end up being forgotten. Replacement Nazgul bodies, replacement Gandalf the White heads, replacement correctly-painted Frodo heads (sorry, Wor-Gor!), the completion of the Build-an-Orc figure ... :gah:

I?ve been waiting, oh, 5 years or so now for my replacement bodies, so lots of luck with that!
I love what Asmus has given us in this line, but some of their promises end up being forgotten. Replacement Nazgul bodies, replacement Gandalf the White heads, replacement correctly-painted Frodo heads (sorry, Wor-Gor!), the completion of the Build-an-Orc figure ... :gah:

I think I bought my Nazgul from BBTS and they sent me the replacement body as well.

Just get a narrow shoulder body that you like the articulation form factor and you will be good. You may have to paint the fore arms black, however. Plenty of good bodies on eBay that will go with this figure.
My bro and I did end up with the replacement body, so in some cases, the card worked.

Make sure you get one that doesn’t have a fixed neck or you’ll have a stumpy Nazgul. KGHobby have a really cheap basic narrow body or CooModel. They also have a tall body with an extended torso section and optional ankle pegs if you want to make anyone larger like Saruman or the witch king.

Back