Question on my T-600: Damaged?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Legion

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys sorry about the new thread for this but the other hasnt been getting much traffic lately and I need to know if this is what I think it is ASAP so I can send these pics to hot toys.

This hollow on his gatling gun just looks wrong to me, looks like theres a part missing from the end? I tried looking at posted pics but couldnt get a definitive angle. Any help here would be greatly appreciated!

t1.jpg

t2.jpg

t3.jpg

Its quite visible in those pics hope someone can tell me if its right or not. Although I'm very doubtful to be honest...

Thanks guys, but also :banghead:banghead:banghead::whip:gun

AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH

I checked the box, checked everywhere when I first got suspicious of the 'unfinished' look, no sign of it and I know i didnt drop or lose it because it was my first HT fig and I was so careful it was borderline ridiculous! I'm gonna try forwarding these pics to HT and see what they say.

Thanks again

:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

Thanks guys, but also :banghead:banghead:banghead::whip:gun

AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH

I checked the box, checked everywhere when I first got suspicious of the 'unfinished' look, no sign of it and I know i didnt drop or lose it because it was my first HT fig and I was so careful it was borderline ridiculous! I'm gonna try forwarding these pics to HT and see what they say.

Thanks again

:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

If at all possible, contact the retailer you bought it through. Getting a hold of Hot Toys may be very hard. At least your retailer should be able to get a quicker response.

You could just use some sculpty and mold the part your self, i don't think its worth replacing the whole figure for that little piece, unless you get it for free.

I'll try to take some close up pics

Theres one small issue with that. Despite all my care and attention I managed to break the wrist peg when I removed the hand to fit the gun in the first place! I was very careful with it but the hand just brought the peg with it when it came off. Also I bought through Ebay and already posted feedback. And even if I hadnt I can't really blame him as the damage to the hand was technically my fault. Anyways point being, can I return it to him with the wrist damaged? I dont know how that would work...

Yeah thats why I only buy 'standard' figures on Ebay, if the body breaks I can just replace it. but with Predator/Terminator body, not so easy to replace:( I would just leave the wrist alone since its kind of locked in position anyway. All you really need is to cover the hollow part of the gun with like a cap or something

Here the best pics I can get:

DSCN2408.jpg

DSCN2431.jpg

DSCN2432.jpg

DSCN2456.jpg

DSCN2429.jpg

I would just leave the wrist alone since its kind of locked in position anyway. All you really need is to cover the hollow part of the gun with like a cap or something

I agree totally once I got the gun in place I realised the broken peg didnt matter at all so that didnt bother me, but now I dont know if I can return it to the Ebay seller (Clot_master) he was really cool to me about it even offered to hold it for me without payment. But now I think if I mention the wrist he'll think thats why I want it replaced, and if I don't when he gets it its only gonna look worse, as if I was trying to hide it.

I think my only hope is HT...has anyone had any good experience with them? Personally I think its ridiculous that we pay this amount for a fig for this level of customer service, let alone not replacing a part that is clearly not broken but just wasnt there to begin with!! Honestly, I could live without it its not even noticeable, but with a so called 'high end collectible' its just not on.

Anyways I E-mailed them the pics and all the other details so we'll see...

I say again:

AAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH :banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

Well theres probly no need for pics, its fairly simple really just the ball came off with the hand, so its still in the hand and I don't really see how I'd get it out now unfortunately...

Contact Hot Toys customer service, Deggit. The email address is on their website. They'll send you a replacement. :gun

Contact Hot Toys customer service, Deggit. The email address is on their website. They'll send you a replacement. :gun

yeah thats what I did, sent the photos and sales receipt, But a lot of people seem to think I have no chance, have you had any dealings with them? You think they'll replace it?

They will if you've got to the stage of sending the receipt etc. They are slow, but they will send you the part.

I heard Hot Toys usually comes through for their customers so no need to worry too much I guess. It really is the waiting part that gets hard.

Yeah...well everything's sent to them so I'll let you all know how I get on...

Mine came like that too but the piece was in the box..

Does the gun and pack really sell for that much? I have an extra one :)

Back