Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Ledger Joker 1:4 (2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man. It sure is.
I have a huge rule in that I ask myself, would I regret it if I pass? If the answer is no, or I can’t answer it, then I usually pass.
So I’ve been really watching lots of videos and pics of this, so when that question came, the answer was a huge yes, you’ll regret it.
So I was just gonna be responsible husband and check with the boss, er…wife first, and she said yeah, that looks Amazing. You should definitely get it.
So to be excited to order and then see it’s now on waitlist… man, that rule I have works, I was regretting it so bad not being able to order, and I was soooo bummed all day.
So glad the roller coaster came back up as I’m a happy camper.
Definitely will do more business with spec fiction. Great communication.

Haha that's a great rule TBH, so often FOMO takes over but it's not real sometimes, have to prioritise and think if you really 'need' it

Oh, yeah...

jUEUVUx.jpg

0SC0drJ.jpg

cJeSqNQ.jpg

HMu7EvI.jpg

PAJT1cY.jpg

qbouaQy.jpg

6MZkHBZ.jpg

NKxt9xP.jpg

A3Sx5To.jpg
The tailoring looks great, mostly it's as advertised but I do think the paint, especially around the eyes, took a downgrade. I'm glad I didn't pay for the artists edition as the sculpted is all I need and better value IMO

Looks so, so good and exactly like the prototype (which with the artists edition especially, that should be the case!).

I hope the regular turns out just as good/accurate to what was advertised. Looks like cancelling the P1 for this was a great call.

Looks Great!
Wish the rooted hair wasnt so much.
Would have done it if it was around $300 extra.

Very excited to get this.

I really like JND stuff but are people liking this Joker better?
I have this PO'd (artist edition), but I prefer the JND piece after having it in-hand. Granted, I still like this, although the pics on the previous page aren't great (there isn't a single pic from front on).

It does appear the paint has had a slight downgrade, but it's fairly close. The hair came out awesome though, better than their previous 1/3 statue.

Is it worth the cost? Probably not, although at the time I ordered this I had no plans to get the JND piece, so I was happy to pay extra for a 'definitive' Joker, but I feel like the JND piece is now the definitive Joker for me. After getting this, I will end up with 3 of them lol.

Haha that's a great rule TBH, so often FOMO takes over but it's not real sometimes, have to prioritise and think if you really 'need' it

The tailoring looks great, mostly it's as advertised but I do think the paint, especially around the eyes, took a downgrade. I'm glad I didn't pay for the artists edition as the sculpted is all I need and better value IMO
I disagree this looks great!

Agreed, artist edition is pricey because of the faux hair and limited production. No regrets ordering as this could be grail 1/4 Ledger Joker. Now give me a QS 1/3 purple suit Joker or 1/2 already.

Agreed, artist edition is pricey because of the faux hair and limited production. No regrets ordering as this could be grail 1/4 Ledger Joker. Now give me a QS 1/3 purple suit Joker or 1/2 already.
Definitely the grail 1/4 Joker as there isn't another option besides the 1/4 action figures which don't look anywhere near as good.

QS are making a 1/2 purple coat Joker I believe, so you're in luck there. No 1/3 version.

Definitely the grail 1/4 Joker as there isn't another option besides the 1/4 action figures which don't look anywhere near as good.

QS are making a 1/2 purple coat Joker I believe, so you're in luck there. No 1/3 version.
Man they make a lot of that Heath joker for some reason. Well I need to get rid of the prime on half scale I repainted. Actually looks great after I repainted it. But now these companies are making heath so real like.

More pics from Facebook

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1646970449837.jpg
    FB_IMG_1646970449837.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 78
  • FB_IMG_1646970451893.jpg
    FB_IMG_1646970451893.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 68
  • FB_IMG_1646970483544.jpg
    FB_IMG_1646970483544.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 59
  • FB_IMG_1646970485745.jpg
    FB_IMG_1646970485745.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 74
  • FB_IMG_1646970454044.jpg
    FB_IMG_1646970454044.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 73
  • FB_IMG_1646970456010.jpg
    FB_IMG_1646970456010.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 73
  • FB_IMG_1646970487913.jpg
    FB_IMG_1646970487913.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 76
  • FB_IMG_1646970489728.jpg
    FB_IMG_1646970489728.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 74
Looks great there. Very close to the prototype. Can't wait to receive it :) after that I'm done with Heath Ledger Joker.
Bro I keep saying that and I own almost all his statues. But Idk if I can go with out the 1/2 scale. I didn't go for the p1 that wasn't good. But the cop one I wanted but passed. So, Idk lol!!

I cannot wait to get this!

Does anyone know how the Queen 1/4 pieces are compared to Sideshow and Iron Studios? I know the Iron Studios 1/4 run a little bit bigger but I wasn't sure about Queen.

I cannot wait to get this!

Does anyone know how the Queen 1/4 pieces are compared to Sideshow and Iron Studios? I know the Iron Studios 1/4 run a little bit bigger but I wasn't sure about Queen.
Educated guess given its height of 51.7cm, it's a little smaller than other 1/4 scales but depends on the piece as scales differ even with the same companies

Back