Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Ledger Joker 1:4 (2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has Queen studios and JND announced 1/6 products are going to be released for “the batman” and “the dark knight- other than the joker they just announced, like should we expect a bale too?l

Has Queen studios and JND announced 1/6 products are going to be released for “the batman” and “the dark knight- other than the joker they just announced, like should we expect a bale too?l
The Batman yes, TDK no. Don't expect Bale. Still waiting on a 1/4 scale Bale to go with this. Their last message on this was 'no plans, we hope we can make one soon', which is a generic response they usually give.

It's not just the colour, but the styling looks more natural too. It just looks more realistic. I still like the JND hair, but this is definitely better. The different tones in it just adds to the realism too.
Oh I agree! My point was his hair was all different colors in different scenes. That's all.
Exactly, JND hair and likeness is bad in comparison. Just look at that hairline.

I'm not saying it doesn't look impressive in hand. But accuracy and likeness means more to me than the materials
No disrespect but my God do you ever just get over it? I'm just blunt now and don't give a shiz. Not to be rude but dude who the hell cares anymore. There both awesome ass pieces. This has been going on for so long. Why does it matter what one looks better. It depends on what you like and what scene the statue captures. Plus, You don't own the JND so you wouldn't really know. What it captures. Pictures only show so much. I just can't believe this crap is still going on. Plus the artist edition looks amazing rather than sculpted an opinion. The point is we all have opinions what we like and don't. Will all get what we want. The only time I dislike a statue is when it is completely different than the prototype. Prime one joker. Then the PCS Myers 1/4 I was so upset because I wanted those statues and they turned out bad. Only time I bitched. But then I go silent. None of this is facts, but this going on is just crazy. I have repeated myself in the past as well. But dude, I think everyone knows what you like and don't like from health joker LOL!

Lets just focus on the QS statue. I honestly think the QS statue health looks to thin. But again, who cares, its a cool statue. This is all subjective. We never seen Heath in real life. All this goes off of a screen photos. So, even then doesn't mean its exactly correct. Explosive, bro were going to get all the best tdk jokers! Its sick!! Lets end this by saying I love both pieces. They both capture a different scene!! Couldn't be any happier. Peace

Last edited:
If you look at the features on Heath's face you will see that they match up on the JND piece almost perfectly, I don't know how some of you can't see this:

View attachment 566685

Even your comparison pic shows this, in which you purposely chose a horrible pic to prove your point.

What's throwing some of you off is that JND took artistic liberties in the facial expression and hairstyle, as well as the make-up to an extent, rather than trying to copy it exactly as it is in that screenshot. Sometimes the way a character looks on-screen does not translate very well to a statue. It's undeniably Heath though.

I mean, literally most people love this statue and see the likeness. Its a very small minority that don't, and likely for the reasons above. The QS is obvious because they literally copied it exactly from the scene.
Bro you just got to let it go. Even I stopped going back and forth for a while. But damn, I can't believe this is still going on. There a few on here that have been repeating the same crap. I love JND, I have never been so impressed with a statue. Plus, I been dealing with Qs a lot and their piece will be sick as well. Two different scenes. I don't like to say whos better or compare. All I know is Ill own both of them and they capture their scenes perfectly. But JND is off the hook bro. Peace bro. remember haters are always going to hate! Some people will hate on what they don't have. To justify that they are right.

Last edited:
Bro you just got to let it go. Even I stopped going back and forth for a while. But damn, I can't believe this is still going on. There a few on here that have been repeating the same crap. I love JND, I have never been so impressed with a statue. Plus, I been dealing with Qs a lot and their piece will be sick as well. Two different scenes. I don't like to say whos better or compare. All I know is Ill own both of them and they capture their scenes perfectly. But JND is off the hook bro. Peace bro. remember haters are always going to hate! Some people will hate on what they don't have. To justify that they are right.
Oh it doesn't bother me in the slightest, just thought I would share this to show that the features are on point. Figured that might help people who can't see the likeness. Either way, I will end up with all 3 so I'm not fussed, but I dont think anything will top the JND piece for me.

You can't really ignore half the face and say the face likeness is great. I used the exact scene the JND was based off of. And you also used a proto pic to do a comparison where both the photos I used are final production.

You can't really ignore half the face and say the face likeness is great. I used the exact scene the JND was based off of. And you also used a proto pic to do a comparison where both the photos I used are final production.
It wasn't a proto pic. It was an in-hand pic from another collector who customized his (re-coloured and re-styled the hair). The reason I cropped half the face is to better focus on his facial features and face shape to show you that they are same, since some of you are struggling to see that the features are the same (maybe it's the forehead throwing you off?)

The JND statue was simply based off that scene, it was never meant to be an exact replica. It's just simply inspired by the scene. They said this themselves, that it was the artists interpretation. This is obvious from the make-up alone, which isn't scene accurate. Ive had several people see mine in person and they were all stunned by it. Not a single one of them said the likeness was off.

Here is the pic I used:

Screenshot_20220313-173630_Instagram.jpg

If you like, I can do the same comparison with my own statue. The features are the same, I've done this comparison many times. Some of you just can't see that, because you're literally trying to compare it from the exact scene in the screenshot rather than simply looking at the sculpt to see if it looks like Heath or not.

JND looks like a caricature of Ledger. Overall it’s a nice statue but a $2400 statue should look good and it misses a huge mark. Sure it looks lifelike but it doesn’t look like Ledger. Maybe a 55 year old version of him. QS wins the likeness between all scales. Hans down. Those just want to justify the JND purchase. We get it already lol.

JND looks like a caricature of Ledger. Overall it’s a nice statue but a $2400 statue should look good and it misses a huge mark. Sure it looks lifelike but it doesn’t look like Ledger. Maybe a 55 year old version of him. QS wins the likeness between all scales. Hans down. Those just want to justify the JND purchase. We get it already lol.
A caricature is what the Prime 1 looks like. The JND looks like a real person lol. I mean I respect your opinion, but I gotta disagree with it as it's a bizarre comment to make on such a realistic looking statue. I get that not everyone agrees on the likeness.

Also disagree about people wanting to justify their purchase. I literally ordered mine AFTER it was released because I thought production turned out great.

I mean, this is a pretty odd comment man, no offence. Does that mean that everyone that likes a statue that you don't is just trying to justify their purchase? Not to mention, it virtually turned out 90% the same as the prototype, so anyone who liked it enough to pre-order would have been happy with what they received. If anything, I would expect if a collector spent that much money and weren't happy with what they received they would be pissed and would express their concerns on social media and forums, not justifying it. Doesn't make sense to me.

I mean, the majority of collectors out there love the JND piece, including people who don't own it. Do you really think that they are all just trying to justify their purchase? Come on man, lol.

You guys are clearly in the minority. Even using this forum as an example, it's the same few guys that keep putting down the JND piece.

Here's a quick 15 second video I recorded off my phone. I mean, if you can't see the Ledger likeness in this then I don't know what to say lol. Literally everyone I know that's seen it was floored by it 🤷‍♂️ would just have to agree to disagree I guess.

Attachments

• 20220313_175737.mp4
    26.9 MB
Here's a quick 15 second video I recorded off my phone. I mean, if you can't see the Ledger likeness in this then I don't know what to say lol. Literally everyone I know that's seen it was floored by it 🤷‍♂️ would just have to agree to disagree I guess.
I absolutely agree that we will all have to agree to disagree lol

In that video all I see is messy white paint on the hair, which looks so thick that it's sculpted. I see ledger, just not 100% like queen. We're all covering the same ground we have before though, it doesn't matter which is better as if it's spectacular in hand, that's all that matters. Also it's in the eye of the beholder

:peace

No disrespect but my God do you ever just get over it? I'm just blunt now and don't give a shiz. Not to be rude but dude who the hell cares anymore. There both awesome ass pieces. This has been going on for so long. Why does it matter what one looks better. It depends on what you like and what scene the statue captures. Plus, You don't own the JND so you wouldn't really know. What it captures. Pictures only show so much. I just can't believe this crap is still going on. Plus the artist edition looks amazing rather than sculpted an opinion. The point is we all have opinions what we like and don't. Will all get what we want. The only time I dislike a statue is when it is completely different than the prototype. Prime one joker. Then the PCS Myers 1/4 I was so upset because I wanted those statues and they turned out bad. Only time I bitched. But then I go silent. None of this is facts, but this going on is just crazy. I have repeated myself in the past as well. But dude, I think everyone knows what you like and don't like from health joker LOL!
No disrespect taken, this is a discussion on a queen thread, I didn't start posting about JND. You're not going to stop the discussion so maybe you should get over it instead? I agree the arguments have been done to death, but we all have opinions, and you can't stop me giving mine just because you disagree with me. As long as we're respectful to each other, it's all cool. I think what some people need to understand is that when we criticise a piece, we are not criticising YOU. Your self worth does not depend on whether someone else likes an inanimate object you own. Once you separate that distinction, we can get along IMO

I absolutely agree that we will all have to agree to disagree lol

In that video all I see is messy white paint on the hair, which looks so thick that it's sculpted. I see ledger, just not 100% like queen. We're all covering the same ground we have before though, it doesn't matter which is better as if it's spectacular in hand, that's all that matters. Also it's in the eye of the beholder

:peace
All good man, agree with all this. We're definitely covering the same ground, and I probably shouldn't have brought up the JND comparison to begin with lol it just ends up in the same discussion. I don't wanna pollute this thread with more JND talk as it'll probably get annoying for everyone else, so we'll carry on with Queen Studios and get back on topic :)

All good man, agree with all this. We're definitely covering the same ground, and I probably shouldn't have brought up the JND comparison to begin with lol it just ends up in the same discussion. I don't wanna pollute this thread with more JND talk as it'll probably get annoying for everyone else, so we'll carry on with Queen Studios and get back on topic :)
It's only natural that comparisons are made as they are the same character, differences of opinion are perfectly fine as long as we don't think others have to share our views (that's in no way aimed at you). It's all good :)

It's only natural that comparisons are made as they are the same character, differences of opinion are perfectly fine as long as we don't think others have to share our views (that's in no way aimed at you). It's all good :)
You're right, and no doubt the comparisons will continue once we start receiving these in hand lol.

Agree on the last part, I have no issue with people not sharing my opinion or even people not liking statues that I do. You'll rarely get everyone liking the same stuff in this hobby, especially when it comes to Ledger Joker. Everyone sees things and actors differently. As long as I like it thats all that matters to me, but I'm always happy to discuss as long as its civil and respectful.

Oh it doesn't bother me in the slightest, just thought I would share this to show that the features are on point. Figured that might help people who can't see the likeness. Either way, I will end up with all 3 so I'm not fussed, but I dont think anything will top the JND piece for me.
No this wasn't intended toward you brother!! Toward general Zabro. Explosion we always been cool brotha. I should have specified. Sorry bro.

No disrespect taken, this is a discussion on a queen thread, I didn't start posting about JND. You're not going to stop the discussion so maybe you should get over it instead? I agree the arguments have been done to death, but we all have opinions, and you can't stop me giving mine just because you disagree with me. As long as we're respectful to each other, it's all cool. I think what some people need to understand is that when we criticise a piece, we are not criticising YOU. Your self worth does not depend on whether someone else likes an inanimate object you own. Once you separate that distinction, we can get along IMO
Its just your like a broken record. See an opinion is fine. But six months repeating is toxic. Its not even that I don't agree with you. Its just we get what you don't like. You mentioned it over and over and over. You don't own the piece. It doesn't bother me what you say. Its your every where. A statue that has been out for like six months. Yet, your griping over it. When someone keeps griping over it, its either your jealous or you want to piss people off. Bro your everywhere. You got something to say go to the JND sight! Like I said the only time I griped or repeat myself is when a statue I really wanted turned out like crap. I don't just to a thread on a statue I wasn't intending to buy and continue to mention the same points over and over. Thats my point.

See your making it about something it isn't. You don't know what Im thinking. I can careless if you don't like my statue. You know what your doing. Because you been doing it for six months. Now we can get along when you separate that distinction! Actually, I got nothing against you. But haters gonna be haters. Why comment on a statue you were never going to buy? I don't do that! Its just a waist of time. But continue to do what you do! Some pple get off on it. Thats all I am going to say. If you want to continue this discussion feel free to message me. But Im done talking about this. In the end I will own both. Now I am off to enjoy my sunday!

Its just your like a broken record. Its not even that I don't agree with you. Its just we get what you don't like. You mentioned it over and over and over. You don't own the piece. It doesn't bother me what you say. Its your every where. A statue that has been out for like six months. Yet, your griping over it. When someone keeps griping over it, its either your jealous or you want to piss people off. Bro your everywhere. You got something to say go to the JND sight! Like I said the only time I griped or repeat myself is when a statue I really wanted turned out like crap. I don't just to a thread on a statue I wasn't intending to buy and continue to mention the same points over and over. Thats my point.

See your making it about something it isn't. You don't know what Im thinking. I can careless if you don't like my statue. You know what your doing. Because you been doing it for six months. Now we can get along when you separate that distinction! Actually, I got nothing against you. But haters gonna be haters. Why comment on a statue you were never going to buy? I don't do that! Its just a waist of time. But continue to do what you do! Some pple get off on it. Thats all I am going to say.
I doubt that is all you're going to say ;)

Continue to let my comments get to you, that's okay by me

Back