Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Ledger Joker 1:4 (2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put an order in at PrimoCollectables for the regular version, it's the first time I've used them.

Do you just wait for them to send you an invoice via paypal?

Yes buddy, they will send it. I used them for rooted joker. They are pretty good.

because I think the coat looks too short from certain angles and I also dislike the cut of it, doesn't drape as nicely as JND's or P1's, so my plan is to replace it

Good pick up.
Didn't notice this until you mentioned it. Does look like it's a tad little short.

I did as well and did get a reply yesterday. They didn't really answer WHY it was taken down but that all orders will be honored.

"Thanks for your email. We are still getting them in and all pre-orders will be honored. Should you have any questions on anything related, don't hesitate to ask since I know the listings are taken down at the moment, but we have confirmed our orders."

I got a response too. Looks like they aren?t accepting new preorders for QS products. Idk how long that lasts or if it?s a permanent thing but the product removal was definitely intentional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good pick up.
Didn't notice this until you mentioned it. Does look like it's a tad little short.

Never noticed this. Did a quick comparison. QS is shorter. Hope they fix it...

The-Dark-Knight-Joker-Statue-1800x1800.jpg

If you guys want these things fixed, you should let them know on their Facebook pages. : )

If you guys want these things fixed, you should let them know on their Facebook pages. : )

Yeah they'll fix it if enough people let them know, don't just complain about it here. It's not Sideshow, they take feedback into account.

Personally I'm no expert when it comes to this so I'll let those who know this costume really well talk to QS about it.

Yeah they'll fix it if enough people let them know, don't just complain about it here. It's not Sideshow, they take feedback into account.

Personally I'm no expert when it comes to this so I'll let those who know this costume really well talk to QS about it.

Me too, Ill let other do it. Its like a tenth of a centimeter.

The JND statue is leaning forward, that would make make the jacket appear longer also.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Having 2 great choices to choose from ....that's a good problem to have. Pick your poison.

doesn't ride up as high as in this promo shot and yet the lower tip of it is still clearly below his knee.

View attachment 503564

Looks fine, if anything this makes the JND one look too long.
I know it's not because it indeed appears long in the "hit me" scene, but in this picture it's much closer to the QS coat.

I agree jnd looks a little long and queen doesn't drape as well but I feel we're being very picky as they all look great IMO

Looks fine, if anything this makes the JND one look too long.
I know it's not because it indeed appears long in the "hit me" scene, but in this picture it's much closer to the QS coat.

nah, it is longer than QS's but length isn't even the main issue. either the material is too thick or the cut is off - hard to tell from the pics - which is why it doesn't drape well and looks toyish just like Hot Toys 1/4 version. the pants should also be baggier. as far as body proportions and clothing are concerned, P1 is the winner for me so far.

nah, it is longer than QS's but length isn't even the main issue. either the material is too thick or the cut is off - hard to tell from the pics - which is why it doesn't drape well and looks toyish just like Hot Toys 1/4 version. the pants should also be baggier. as far as body proportions and clothing are concerned, P1 is the winner for me so far.

If enough people contact QS with this same issue they'll change it. There is enough time for them to adjust the clothes I'd assume.

If enough people contact QS with this same issue they'll change it. There is enough time for them to adjust the clothes I'd assume.

true, they listen to feedback which I appreciate but I don't have Facebook and most people probably see it as nitpicking. maybe I will contact them but plan b is to use a custom one.

Back