Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Ledger Joker 1:4 (2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered from Primo since they had it in stock over the weekend. Hopefully I won?t regret getting it from them instead of Spec.

yeah that CA tax hurts. Hopefully the shipping cost makes up for it.

yep, I'm not sure how his shipping rates usually compare. Did you get one too? Bbts charges Ca tax too, so I figured Spec may end up being my only US option. Not sure if statuedepot is getting anymore.

I ordered from Primo since they had it in stock over the weekend. Hopefully I won?t regret getting it from them instead of Spec.

Primo usually gets their stock fairly quick so I doubt you'll regret it. Should have it before Spec.

No they didn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes they did...
QSquote.PNG

Yeah Sugo messaged me today to let me know they were able to secure a few more but I've already placed my order with Primo and can't cancel. Seems Primo, Sugo and Spec all have it in stock now.

Does anyone know if anywhere in the UK is selling them? I have one item PO from Spec but don't know what the tax and shipping to UK would be like for that yet so was holding off to order again internationally so soon.

Does anyone know if anywhere in the UK is selling them? I have one item PO from Spec but don't know what the tax and shipping to UK would be like for that yet so was holding off to order again internationally so soon.

By the sounds of it the UK distribution has not yet been finalised by QS. Collectibles Direct were stocking QS initially but have not listed any of their recent releases.

In respect of SF tax and shipping I ordered the QS Joker from them and taxes were really low. That maybe because they showed a low value or used the 97 commodity code. As I didn?t receive customs paperwork I am unsure which is correct. Best case you will pay 5% tax or worst case 26% tax depending on the commodity code used

By the sounds of it the UK distribution has not yet been finalised by QS. Collectibles Direct were stocking QS initially but have not listed any of their recent releases.

In respect of SF tax and shipping I ordered the QS Joker from them and taxes were really low. That maybe because they showed a low value or used the 97 commodity code. As I didn?t receive customs paperwork I am unsure which is correct. Best case you will pay 5% tax or worst case 26% tax depending on the commodity code used

Thanks I might hold off to see what happens with UK distribution.

That best case sounds perfect haha, I've only just gotten into the collecting world so had no idea about that stage of an order yet

Looks like BBTS removed most of their QS products from their site :huh

Thanks I might hold off to see what happens with UK distribution.

That best case sounds perfect haha, I've only just gotten into the collecting world so had no idea about that stage of an order yet

Toys Wonderland have him for pre-order. That's where I'm getting mine. Only just over ?500. They are Hong Kong based but will mark down the value to help us avoid import taxes when he gets to the UK.

Only downside is not being able to pay a deposit now and the rest later but you can stagger the payments over 12 months.

Toys Wonderland have him for pre-order. That's where I'm getting mine. Only just over ?500. They are Hong Kong based but will mark down the value to help us avoid import taxes when he gets to the UK.

Only downside is not being able to pay a deposit now and the rest later but you can stagger the payments over 12 months.

Thanks! I'll have a look now

Ordered the Artist's Edition. It's expensive but it really does have that custom look provided the production turns out as well. The only thing is this puts me into a scale conundrum. My plan was to go with 1:3 statues in my home theater. I currently have CM's Predator, T-850 endo and TX endo. I POed the JND Wonder Woman, which looks amazing. I was planning to pick up the 1:3 JND Ledger Joker but the sculpt wasn't quite there and the price was about $500 higher than expected. I was then going to sell a few older statues and pick up QS's 1:3 Phoenix Joker.
I don't like mixing scales so I may still circle back around and pick up the JND and QS Jokers.
I just didn't want to pass on this one and regret it down the road.

The artist edition is now back on the SugoToys website for any Aussies who are looking to pick this up..

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

U snooze U lose SUCKERS
Preordered Artist version rooted hair last week from Toys Wonderland

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great example of why if you are in Europe, it's still better to order overseas: https://www.collectiblesdirect.co.u...heath-ledger-joker-artists-edition-52-cm.html

Now THAT's overpriced. Holy crap. I wonder who's going to buy it at that price... This is aftermarket kind of pricing when the piece is all sold out and dozens of people are looking for it.
Even if you have to pay taxes, which will still be quite low with Primo for example, as they lower the declared value, it won't cost anywhere near that much.

Great example of why if you are in Europe, it's still better to order overseas: https://www.collectiblesdirect.co.u...heath-ledger-joker-artists-edition-52-cm.html

Now THAT's overpriced. Holy crap. I wonder who's going to buy it at that price... This is aftermarket kind of pricing when the piece is all sold out and dozens of people are looking for it.
Even if you have to pay taxes, which will still be quite low with Primo for example, as they lower the declared value, it won't cost anywhere near that much.

I?m not defending CDUK but I wonder as QS have not yet secured the rights to sell in the UK whether CDUK have had to go through a third party in order to obtain these pieces, hence the huge mark up.

As you state Customers would be better off importing one from outside of Europe

I?m not defending CDUK but I wonder as QS have not yet secured the rights to sell in the UK whether CDUK have had to go through a third party in order to obtain these pieces, hence the huge mark up.

As you state Customers would be better off importing one from outside of Europe

Good point, I don't remember QS listing the UK as part of the countries where this would be officially available to order.
I'm sure this will sell at some point though, when you can't find it anywhere else.

Back