Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Ledger Joker 1:4 (2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does specfiction usually mark items as low value to the uk? I'm thinking of getting Arthur Fleck JND from them instead of this, just wondering if they mark value so tax is a lot lower and typically how much shipping is of around a 6kg 1/3 statue is.

Does specfiction usually mark items as low value to the uk? I'm thinking of getting Arthur Fleck JND from them instead of this, just wondering if they mark value so tax is a lot lower and typically how much shipping is of around a 6kg 1/3 statue is.

In respect of SF tax and shipping I ordered the QS Joker from them and taxes were really low. That maybe because they showed a low value or used the 97 commodity code. As I didn?t receive customs paperwork I am unsure which is correct. Best case you will pay 5% tax or worst case 26% tax depending on the commodity code used

With CDUK even the regular is ?300 more than it is with Toys Wonderland 😲

has anyone ever been on the fence then regretted not getting something when they could? I keep looking at this every day and can't decide because I already PO'd P1 and JND Jokers. I was hoping CDUK would have been cheaper then I could have avoided international shipping and it would have made my decision.

has anyone ever been on the fence then regretted not getting something when they could? I keep looking at this every day and can't decide because I already PO'd P1 and JND Jokers. I was hoping CDUK would have been cheaper then I could have avoided international shipping and it would have made my decision.

If I were in your situation I'd cancel P1 and get this. It's roughly the same price if you go for the rooted hair. Way cheaper if you go sculpted hair.
Even if CDUK had been cheaper it would still have been as expensive (or most likely more expensive) than buying it from an overseas dealer anyway. Get it while it's still available from Primo or another dealer.

If I were in your situation I'd cancel P1 and get this. It's roughly the same price if you go for the rooted hair. Way cheaper if you go sculpted hair.
Even if CDUK had been cheaper it would still have been as expensive (or most likely more expensive) than buying it from an overseas dealer anyway. Get it while it's still available from Primo or another dealer.

I really do prefer P1 to this so I definitely don't want to cancel. I'm just feeling like 3 of the same character is overkill for my room (unless I like Queens bust when that is shown) but there is something about it that I keep coming back to. I will check out overseas sculpted ones again.

I really do prefer P1 to this so I definitely don't want to cancel. I'm just feeling like 3 of the same character is overkill for my room (unless I like Queens bust when that is shown) but there is something about it that I keep coming back to. I will check out overseas sculpted ones again.

All 3 of the recent Ledger offerings look great but it's hard to get them all. Price is only one factor, space is the other. So, I decided to pull the trigger on the one that I liked the most. If you can't get all 3, stick with the ones you like most.

At CDUK's price it's simply cheaper to import from specfiction for example. I would be happy with the sculpt hair version from queen personally, which is very nicely priced IMO

At CDUK's price it's simply cheaper to import from specfiction for example. I would be happy with the sculpt hair version from queen personally, which is very nicely priced IMO

how much is shipping to Europe/UK from specfiction?

I wonder if there's a way to remove the coat without tearing it in the process since I'd like to replace it with a custom one

I did. If I hear anything, I?ll report back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did as well and did get a reply yesterday. They didn't really answer WHY it was taken down but that all orders will be honored.

"Thanks for your email. We are still getting them in and all pre-orders will be honored. Should you have any questions on anything related, don't hesitate to ask since I know the listings are taken down at the moment, but we have confirmed our orders."

They have few more artist edition instock from
Spec fiction.

Thank you! I wouldn't have checked without seeing this, I've decided to get it from Spec while I have the chance and hopefully should still come out cheaper than CD

because I think the coat looks too short from certain angles and I also dislike the cut of it, doesn't drape as nicely as JND's or P1's, so my plan is to replace it

Let QS know, they tend to take feedback into account.

I put an order in at PrimoCollectables for the regular version, it's the first time I've used them.

Do you just wait for them to send you an invoice via paypal?

Back