Queen Studios The Dark Knight: Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe how good the production looks. That rooter hair version is going to go up in value big time.

Queen Studios said:
They laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at them because they're all the same.

The Queen Studios Heath Ledger 1:3 Joker is almost ready to ship! To keep your collectible safe, each head sculpt with rooted hair will be placed in a custom-made box to avoid damage while shipping. ☺️

While we wait for the Joker to pass QC, the next question is, who should be the next?

5WinW3j.jpg

Zxalup7.jpg

9W3hbBu.jpg

this is going to be a hard one to find in the future for sure; regardless what Blitzway does.

I cant see Blitzway beating this head sculpt they may match it which is what we all want but beating it you cant beat close to perfection.

I do have this on preorder, but I don’t think we can give this grail status yet, at least until collectors get this in hand.

I mean I feel a Grail is the one that got away and is unobtainable due to rarity or price. I mean the rooted hair is already sold out. So unless you pay for secondary it’ll be more difficult to track down.

Found this photo on facebook from a China collector. They have heaps more photos on their main page. Looks so good.

Attachments

• joker.jpg
    joker.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 192
I love how they got the materials for the clothing right and not just the cut and patterns. Lots of companies just use the general suit and shirt materials but this looks like the real deal. To me at least.

Back