Queen Studios The Dark Knight: Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine on order from Specfiction too, remember this is slated for 4th quarter so fact it’s out already is great. We may get it Q3.

Looks like the sculpted hair head will be nice, too.

HEJGLe2.jpg

DcNCMMp.jpg

QS has quickly become the best brand on the market. From their final products resembling or exceeding the prototypes, to their regular intake and consideration of collector feedback on WIPs, this company is astounding!

QS has quickly become the best brand on the market. From their final products resembling or exceeding the prototypes, to their regular intake and consideration of collector feedback on WIPs, this company is astounding!

I agree completely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good thing I don't collect movie-based pieces ...cause I'd have to get this if I did. Will admire from afar.

Holy ****. The sculpted hair actually looks better than the rooted one!

I'd normally laugh at people saying this because it can come up as a was of saying "I missed out on the better version so I must **** on it" but it is not the case!

I'm actually glad I didn't spend more $$$ on the rooted version, as it looks so much better w/o barbie hair!

one thing seems obvious to me, there is some small difference between one piece and another

I'd normally laugh at people saying this because it can come up as a was of saying "I missed out on the better version so I must **** on it" but it is not the case!

I'm actually glad I didn't spend more $$$ on the rooted version, as it looks so much better w/o barbie hair!

Yup, the sculpted hair does.

In this case, I'd go with the sculpted hair ....just cause it looks as great and it has longer longevity.

Both looks are amazing. I’d go for the artificial because it’s first mass produced faux hair Ledger and it’s more limited. However the sculpted look is amazing too. Whichever you go with it’s a stunning piece. Tempted to get both versions.

Honestly I really hate dealing with rooted hair, but I just went back and forth between the photos and as solid as the sculpted hair looks, the barbie hair imo looks better in this case and it being based off of a real individual more realistic, and it also fits with the fabric costume.

Where at first glance at the photos one is obviously a statue and the other one could almost be a promotional shot from the film.

But if I was displaying this out in the open I think I would have to go with the sculpted (I truly despise dust). But then again with the fabric costume I would have to put it behind glass anyway, which would mean I would definitely prefer the rooted hair for my display.

Sculpted hair looks amazing they both are epic grail statues. Queen studios is on another level best manufacturer at the moment with damtoys second in my books.

I am glad i have the rooted hair its my dream Ledger piece and i still prefer it over the sculpted but if i had missed out on rooted hair i would have no issues with that sculpted edition looks so good. Would still be a grail in my collection.

When he said “why so serious” I laughed so hard. EngRish! :lol

Back