Queen Studios: The Batman - Batman (Robert Pattinson) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_20220311-121051_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220311-121043_Instagram.jpg

Yup, the base is the deciding factor and I’m gonna most likely go with P1’s…after I see production photos, of course.

Hmm..The new unmasked pic, likeness seem off. It worse than the previous VDO they showed.

Yeah that base is just all kinds of bizarre. They didn't even go all the way and just left out the wheels. It's like he's standing on his own 1/6 scale Hot Toy. The pose itself I kind of like better.

The suit however looks better. The materials and texture look more accurate and less like it's sculpted. The ab armor doesn't have that weird wrinkling like the P1 does and the gaps are more accurate.

Larger pics. : )

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
THE BATMAN 1/3 SCALE STATUE: COMING SOON!
Pre-order Starts: 17th March 20:00 (GMT+8)

Queen Studios is excited to bring you a much-anticipated statue from the film that has captured everyone's imagination: The Batman 1/3 Statue from The Batman (2022).

Our team have worked hard to recreate the 1/3 Batman statue with incredible realism. This 1/3 the Batman statue has two head sculpts, the first one is a masked head sculpt, the second one is an unmasked head sculpt with full likeness and character make-up. (Based on recent feedback, our team are looking into ways to capture Robert Pattinon's likeness with even more accuracy)

The base is inspired by the Batmobile and includes many elements from the movie, especially the engine, which we put on the front of the base.

vd4Oeon.jpg

5YTuhVr.jpg

PLXZpkD.jpg

I think this is better than the P1.
Its the base that's killing it. He looks like he's standing on top of rc remote control batmobile.

Man, I hope the 1/6 can look like that.
As much as it would suck losing my NRD for Hot Toys, I'll be glad to switch to that.

I do like the suit on this one a bit better (both the texture and the warmer gray color), but the generic superhero pose doesn't seem very Pattinson Batman to me. And I think the P1 statue does a much better job capturing the general stance and attitude of the character we saw on screen.

And of course the P1 base does a much better job evoking the Batmobile without it actually being the Batmobile.

but the generic superhero pose doesn't seem very Pattinson Batman to me. And I think the P1 statue does a much better job capturing the general stance and attitude of the character we saw on screen.
I couldn't agree more.

Check out our thoughts on all the latest statue news.
A great show with some amazing friends, enjoy!

The Batman | Comic Specs | & Much More | Collectors Club Ep.3

Back