Queen Studios: The Avengers - Loki (Tom Hiddleston) 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
h6D8VnO.png

At this rate it looks like Queen will continue to take all of my money.

Queen Studios Collectibles said:

LOKI 1/4 SCALE STATUE AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER SOON
PRE-ORDER STARTS: 30TH MARCH 2022 20:00 (GMT+8)

Loki is the first collectible in our Marvel 1/4 True To Life series.
This series incorporates state-of-the-art hair rooting technology to bring the character to life like never seen before in 1/4 scale.
The next character from the True To Life series is expected to be the long awaited 1/4 Scarlet Witch.
---------------------------------------------------
PRICE INFORMATION
FULL PRICE: $1,140
DEPOSIT: $430
PRODUCT INFORMATION
Product Material: Polystone, Fabric Clothing, Wool Hair, Genuine Leather
PRODUCT SIZE: 52cm(H)x30cm(W)x34cm(D)
ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE: Q3 2023
EDITION SIZE: TBD
AVAILABILITY
HONG KONG
TAIWAN
MACAU
SOUTH KOREA
EUROPE
SEA
JAPAN
About the Chraracter
As seen in Marvel Studios'Avengers, few villains have proven themselves as charismatic and unforgettable as the devious Loki. Born in the frigid wastes of Jotunheim and raised in Asgard alongside his brother Thor, the prince of lies has always wanted it all.
With his natural gifts in deception and manipulation, Loki initiated a chain of events that would imperil the world - but which also brought together the heroic Avengers for the first time!
About the Statue

This Queen Studios'Loki 1/4 scale statue stands at 58cm tall and captures Loki from Marvel Studios' Avengers (2012) with incredible movie-accuracy. Crafted from polystone, the head sculpt has been painstakingly sculpted to capture Tom Hiddleston as Loki.
The Queen Studios team has also used state-of-the-art technology to root his hair made of a fine sheeps wool creating an authenticity unlike any other 1/4 statue.
Body and Base
For the body and base, the Queen Studios team have painstakingly tailored the God of Mischief's iconic black and green costume with green cape and gold trim with stunning accuracy. The movie inspired base includes led lighting that mimic the exact same lighting as seen in Marvel Studios' Avengers (2012), highlighting the fine details of this incredible statue from below, making this piece a perfect addition to your Avengers
collection.

thk6kO9.jpg

Zp5gcMV.jpg

T5Fotct.jpg

f0xloSS.jpg

XgLRKv0.jpg

dp4GAfS.jpg

PFnVAG6.jpg

7OHfTNZ.jpg

E7zbaJO.jpg

0BnizcT.jpg

RlxzPdd.jpg

57RGv08.jpg

o8XA0jP.jpg

inl3o8V.jpg

6rDpsYj.jpg

hIq3ASl.jpg

SAEuGfO.jpg

TR8XMMa.jpg

i7FjEnG.jpg

7JGJcQ5.jpg

Looks amazing, love the sculpt, details, everything

Too bad the light up will be battery powered 😄 he looks like he's got a nice heater set up

Damn that's awesome. So I guess this means any 1/4 scale pieces will be a no-go in the US, then?

Also, this 33% deposit thing is getting a bit ridiculous from Queen. If you were stepping it up and
getting these things delivered in a year's time, I could see it. This will be a 2-3 year wait and
they want 1/3 of your money to sit on it for that long. Pretty freaking annoying.

Yeah they seem to be maximising the deposits but keeping the full price very reasonable imo

Another one to add to my growing list of preorders. I'm guessing this one will be a quick sellout? Was hoping to finish paying off a different statue this month, but I don't want to miss out on this PO.

Another one to add to my growing list of preorders. I'm guessing this one will be a quick sellout? Was hoping to finish paying off a different statue this month, but I don't want to miss out on this PO.
There's no edition size yet.

There's no edition size yet.
Thanks for the reminder. I always get nervous with non-Iron Man characters because they're popular and I was thinking this would be another Black Widow situation...but I forgot the White Suit sold out so quick in part because it was a limited ES.

Thanks for the reminder. I always get nervous with non-Iron Man characters because they're popular and I was thinking this would be another Black Widow situation...but I forgot the White Suit sold out so quick in part because it was a limited ES.
BW sold out quick on queen's site but everything does as they don't allocate many to themselves. The white suit was available from various places and for a while when it eventually went up at SF. It does depend on ES as well and loki will be popular

No sculpted hair version coming or with his helmet?

Last edited:
Amazing likeness! Body sculpt is exceptional! Would definitely get this if I collected movie based statues.

Back