Queen Studios: The Avengers - Loki (Tom Hiddleston) 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should've made a sculpted hair version as well. Not everyone likes rooted hair or the thought of taking care of it long term.

This looks fantastic. Too bad they don't offer a swap out helmet portrait, or even just include a standalone helmet as a prop.

No sculpted hair is strange. Hopefully they don't do that with the figures.

I was going to use Specfiction to order this, however the only option available is pay in full. So I found a place called "Heroes Collectibles" for a payment plan option. Has anyone used them before?

I was going to use Specfiction to order this, however the only option available is pay in full. So I found a place called "Heroes Collectibles" for a payment plan option. Has anyone used them before?
There are 10 available with the deposit option on SF

Hmm they must have changed it today then. Oh well, I placed my order with Heroes Collectibles. Hopefully it'll turn out okay .

Hmm they must have changed it today then. Oh well, I placed my order with Heroes Collectibles. Hopefully it'll turn out okay .
I've used them many times, I bought the Thanos and Black Panther bust from them, very friendly and reliable. Also shopping was much cheaper.

Pics from an unknown collector:

87roh2Z.jpg

DVVVERE.jpg

hAgMS04.jpg

0J0GCFN.jpg

Back