Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't expect them to have so many new figures ready to preview. It's neat, but I'm also sad that this confirms just how limited they still are in licenses. Honestly I find that teaser boring even if I will buy one or two of them, but they're doing something right because many here are very happy, and I do want InArt to be successful so I'm glad they're making what people want. And I'm happy they're showing their first female figure this year like they said would happen, very curious to see how it turned out!

Last edited:
Reeve Superman and Clark kent
????
Daenerys?
Dumbledore

View attachment 665346View attachment 665347
I was right. We are getting season 7 Daenerys. This is her beyond the wall look. Sucks Inart is probably going for a duo look for Dany and Jon but at least we getting them. No crow snow tho. Hopefully we get different Danys tho. I need a season 3 Dracarys Dany tho.

Yep, here are the pics I posted in the other thread. Pretty clear if you compare the shoulder armour and forearm bracers and of course the fur.

View attachment 665414View attachment 665415
So confused why they decided to do Thorin instead of another one of the Fellowship but I ain’t complaining. I liked Thorin ngl, thought he was badass so I will probably still get him.

Interesting choices. Richard Harris Dumbledore will go great with Harry and the Reeves Superman two-pack is solid. I'm curious who they'll pair with Thorin Oakenshield. I would have preferred Rhaenyra and Daemon over Daenerys and Jon though.

I'm unfortunately interested in none of these. Congrats to those that are interested though.

I'll just continue waiting patiently for Dunc timothee or something else cool
anxious-cookie-monster.gif

Unfortunate they decided to go with one of Daeny's least iconic looks from one of the worst parts of the show, immediately went from my most anticipated figure to just "meh." Probably still buy it though.

I dont think the winter outfit represents Daeny's character well in the slightest, makes absolutely zero sense to me. They could've at least had her wear the black outfit she wore at the end or when she was on Dragonstone.

1695935389613.png

Now this also means if we want a Jon that works with this Daeny we'll have to get the least interesting version of him as well, as I don't think he wears his King in the North outfit while she wears the winter outfit.

1695935516074.png

Last edited:
Unfortunate they decided to go with one of Daeny's least iconic looks from one of the worst parts of the show, immediately went from my most anticipated figure to just "meh." Probably still buy it though.

I dont think the winter outfit represents Daeny's character well in the slightest, makes absolutely zero sense to me. They could've at least had her wear the black outfit she wore at the end or when she was on Dragonstone.

View attachment 665585

Now this also means if we want a Jon that works with this Daeny we'll have to get the least interesting version of him as well, as I don't think he wears his King in the North outfit while she wears the winter outfit.

View attachment 665586
Yeah, it's really strange they decided to go with versions from the divisive later seasons. I feel like "Dracarys" Dany and Night Watch Jon would sell far better than their Season 7 versions. The show was at its peak popularity in Seasons 3 and 4.

The only good thing about the terrible ending to the once Great GOT is that it will convince me not to spend my very limited funds on very expensive Inart action figures based on it...

Yeah, it's really strange they decided to go with versions from the divisive later seasons. I feel like "Dracarys" Dany and Night Watch Jon would sell far better than their Season 7 versions. The show was at its peak popularity in Seasons 3 and 4.

Those are the exact looks I assumed and hoped they would be going with as well.

a bit niche but this is probably my favorite look for Daeny.

1695938023744.png

The worst part of this later seasons outfit for Dany is that there is no way to include her dragons as an accessory.... literally what she is most iconic for.

Strange choice all around

sooo many options.

Attachments

• 1695938125105.png
    1695938125105.png
    993 KB · Views: 0
  • 1695938141973.png
    1695938141973.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 1695938158239.png
    1695938158239.png
  • 1695938170413.png
    1695938170413.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 1695938182654.png
    1695938182654.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 1695938193899.png
    1695938193899.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 1695938205856.png
    1695938205856.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 1695938217808.png
    1695938217808.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 1695938228339.png
    1695938228339.png
Any Dany from Seasons 1-5 would be an immediate purchase. It's almost like they chose the Season 7 outfit to avoid seamless arms. I assumed Dany was going to be their first seamless figure, but I guess that'll probably be Gal's Wonder Woman.

I don’t mind season 7 Dany. Unlike most, I didn’t hate season 7. It dipped in writing quality and plot armor became a major factor but otherwise the production was still great. Season 8 - that I’d rather not talk about.

Can’t see InArt doing another version of Dany down the road and can’t see myself ever picking up another Dany outside of an InArt, so this will do for me.

But why not 1/6?

Just to start getting people to say InArt TDK Trilogy 1/12 figures are better than Hot Toys 1/6 just to flex on Howard.

Probably partly to try to expand their customer base a bit. Maybe they're hoping more people will buy 1/12 figures and vehicles unless they feel crazy overpriced, though that scale is a difficult market to crack for premium products.

Plus Hot Toys milked the license for all it's worth recently. Would make sense if they want to let interest build back up over time.

Back