Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These two legends please!
c157cd34aeef8ebb89b268cbdc4a5215.jpg
alien1-behind-059.jpg

Fair enough. But companies should always take some risks otherwise how would untapped gems be found.
I'm with you on that! Unfortunately, this is the one area they refuse to listen to us on. That's why I kitbash to make my own in a lot of cases. Waiting on them is like waiting on D.B. Cooper to come forward.

InArt haven’t yet made it to a ratio of one announcement per month- if we’re kind and consider Batman and Bruce Wayne as two separate figures, that still only brings them to one new figure just under every two months- so, even just with the licenses they currently have, they have more than enough popular characters to keep them busy and profitable for a good, long while.

I imagine they’ll be able to announce around 9 new figures this year. Aragorn is one so what, REALISTICALLY, will the others be?

In order, I’m going with;

1. Aragorn ✅
2. Neo (The Matrix)
3. Cavill Superman
4. Phoenix Joker
5. Legolas
6. Jon Snow
7. Ringwraith
8. TDK Batman
9. Harry Potter
10. (Bonus) Paul Atreides (end of year to tie in with DUNC 2)

So, looks like I’m predicting we’ll see Neo next… time will tell.

I know Daenerys was on their to do list, im hoping thats one of the front runners, wouldnt mind Jon Snow though.

Hoping for Jons Nights Watch look and any pre season 5 Daeny look

InArt haven’t yet made it to a ratio of one announcement per month- if we’re kind and consider Batman and Bruce Wayne as two separate figures, that still only brings them to one new figure just under every two months- so, even just with the licenses they currently have, they have more than enough popular characters to keep them busy and profitable for a good, long while.

I imagine they’ll be able to announce around 9 new figures this year. Aragorn is one so what, REALISTICALLY, will the others be?

1. Aragorn ✅
2. Neo (The Matrix)
3. Cavill Superman
4. Phoenix Joker
5. Legolas
6. Jon Snow
7. Ringwraith
8. TDK Batman
9. Harry Potter

Don't forget Michael Jackson. John acted as if they have been working on it for a while and would be released for PO this year.

Don't forget Michael Jackson. John acted as if they have been working on it for a while and would be released for PO this year.
Yeah, I had him on the list. Might swap him in in place of the Ringwraith because that just seems so boring. Even a perfectly recreated Nazgûl is still essentially just a pile of rags with a sword.

I’d love to see their first female character announced soon but I know they’re doing the RnD on a seamless body currently which will be essential and I’m expecting them to really milk the 6 foot, slim build men for a while to make the most use of their current body.

Will it be Danaerys or Wonder Woman first? I’ve held off so long for a WW due to every HT attempt sucking balls. It’s about time someone did her justice.

Yeah, I had him on the list. Might swap him in in place of the Ringwraith because that just seems so boring. Even a perfectly recreated Nazgûl is still essentially just a pile of rags with a sword.

I’d love to see their first female character announced soon but I know they’re doing the RnD on a seamless body currently which will be essential and I’m expecting them to really milk the 6 foot, slim build men for a while to make the most use of their current body.

Will it be Danaerys or Wonder Woman first? I’ve held off so long for a WW due to every HT attempt sucking balls. It’s about time someone did her justice.
I agree, I would be surprised if they announce a female character this year. My guess is Danaerys will be the first female when the time comes.

1. Aragorn ✅
2. Neo (The Matrix)
3. Cavill Superman
4. Phoenix Joker
5. Legolas
6. Jon Snow
7. Ringwraith
8. TDK Batman
9. Harry Potter

Has original matrix Neo been confirmed by them?

INART Collectibles said:
“I left something in your heart.”
Happy Chinese New Year! Greetings from INART, with a new figure on the way!

oaIahkv.jpg

Does anyone know who the character might be?

Edit: According to a comment on Facebook, this could be from the Black Myth: Wukong game.

daZXY7g.png

Last edited:
Back