Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beetlejuice GIF.gif

John said Neo was scrapped. As well as Mera.

And are you sure about Q2 for Phoenix Joker PO? I thought they questioned him on that and he meant delivery in Q2. Meaning PO for him in next couple months?

Alien license would be awesome. Predator also, but mostly Alien. Mostly.
“Mostly”
😂😂 Well Done !!

So it is BvS over Justice League after all. I’d talked myself out of those figures, might need to re-consider now.

Interesting that they’re giving a sculpted hair version option for Aragorn, didn’t think they’d do that with a long haired character.

Anyway, looks like quite a few figures are ready to go then, so maybe not the quiet end to the year we were expecting.

Last edited:
Damn excited to see Aragorn, Paul, Batman (Happy that it's BvS and not JL based on Superman being BvS) and I actually want to see how well their do Harry Potter after Star Ace dropped the ball so hard with their line.

Last edited:
Cannot wait to see Aragorn!!

Still can’t call if they’ll be doing BVS Batman but the (still to be confirmed) BVS Superman is a good sign. Maybe I should unload my HT Supes now…

I know I’m gonna be impressed by Paul but just didn’t take that much of a liking to the character or the movie.

Little disappointed they’re using the ‘Sorcerer’s Stone’ over its true title but at least InArt don’t slap movie logos all over their bases so it won’t actually matter.
Movie 1 Harry, Ron and Hermione could be cool. The cast were all ripped out of the pages for their first appearances so they are pretty iconic looks. That Dumbledore is also the absolute pinnacle of a classic wizard.

Interested to see how Sorcerer's Stone Harry but sad that it's from that film rather than the darker more adult versions from later films since we never got those from Star Ace. With that said, I did watch Sorcerer's Stone yesterday :LOL:

BUT! Very excited/happy that Superman will be from BvS instead of JL. I much prefer that and MoS looks over either of the JL ones. I actually almost bought a custom off eBay just yesterday since we were thinking the InArt version was going to be from JL. Something told me not to place a bid (other than my wallet :lol ) and I'm glad I didn't end up going that route. Hopefully the BvS theme stays true for Batman as well when they get to him.

Lastly, Aragorn will more than likely be an instant PO just like Gandalf was. I still haven't PO'd The Batman figure yet 😬

Weird that they’d be having their event in Vegas when they specifically withheld stuff from SDCC because of US licensing. I wonder if this means they made any inroads into the States in terms of domestic distribution?

I hope this company does not focus too much on DC (except for Batman Returns Penguin ;)). I want their focus to be in areas HT do not venture. HP & LOTR are great starts. Pennywise I have no interest in (even the HT). Also still not 100% clear where I find these and how they get into my beautiful Vancouver Canada hands!

Back