Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be interesting to see if Sideshow will carry Inart's line. They already carry a few Queen Studio stuff but it's very limited

I hope this company does not focus too much on DC (except for Batman Returns Penguin ;)). I want their focus to be in areas HT do not venture. HP & LOTR are great starts. Pennywise I have no interest in (even the HT). Also still not 100% clear where I find these and how they get into my beautiful Vancouver Canada hands!
HT essentially ignores DC apart from a few sprinkles here and there so I can see InArt capitalising on that.

Doesn't matter if the show/movie is trash; people still want figures from them for the designs alone.
exactly this. Lots of folks want the character(s) represented in their collection regardless of how the show/movie has done. Look at Marvel and SW. Not everything they put out is gold, but ppl are still clamoring for figures from those things regardless.

BUT! Very excited/happy that Superman will be from BvS instead of JL. I much prefer that and MoS looks over either of the JL ones. I actually almost bought a custom off eBay just yesterday since we were thinking the InArt version was going to be from JL. Something told me not to place a bid (other than my wallet :lol ) and I'm glad I didn't end up going that route. Hopefully the BvS theme stays true for Batman as well when they get to him.
Im still not getting my hope up too high yet.
The ‘to be confirmed’ implies that IA are still somewhat as undecided as they were during the last QnA video where they said BvS was the initial plan but they were considering JL.
Having another instance of BVS down in writing from them is good though. Definitely the stronger aesthetic choice imo.

Really sorcerers stone Harry? I’ll take what I can get but I thought they had the order of the Phoenix rights. Or was that for a statue?

I’d love to at least have a hint that they have more Harry Potter figures in the works, I wouldn’t want to presume anything especially after they’ve already confirmed a number of LOTR characters coming by comparison. From the first movie I think the trio of kids plus Hagrid, Snape, and Dumbledore would be a fine little collection.

Also definitely curious about the price for Harry, a smaller scale figure with sculpted hair…

I’ll most likely get this Harry but it does irk me a little since we desperately need an older Harry/trio but I hope they give us snape

Harry Potter trio really needs to be from the deathly hallows but if they want to do a school uniform version then I can live with order of the phoenix. Star Ace did a pretty good go at the Philosopher's Stone / Sorcerer's Stone version of the trio (especially Hermione).

Back