Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing that if InArts gets the MCU rights, they will share it with HT, because I can't see this company being able to keep up with so many characters, movies, and tv shows, not unless they start cutting corners like HT and the overall quality goes down. So far, according to those updates, each figure has a unique body, which explains why Joker, Pennywise, and The Batman look so different, and like the actual actors in costume. However, they won't be able to do that if they're making a 20 or 30 of different MCU/SW/DC figures per year.
Were they to get the licence they would stick to the big names, sure. Would anyone want it any other way? Do we really need a 500$ rooted Thena from The Eternals? But rooted versions of Wanda and Thor, better proportioned MKs, stuff like that would sell like hotcakes. Let HT continue its descent to Hasbro.

Eh I wouldn't say just because they're not doing the licenses and IPs you want,
But they are making licences I want. I just want more.

that it takes away from the Art aspect of their work.
If they weren't better than the competition, they wouldn't sell. You have to one-up the already existing product. "Art" has nothing to do with it. At least IMHO. They're still dolls based on cape funnybooks that we're going to have to brush now.

It's clear from all of their figures so far that they're clearly more "art" and high end than Hot Toys (at least with their prototypes). Don't really think their craftsmanship and attention to detail to the hobby has anything to do with them not wanting to do a bunch of niche 70s and 80s licenses that people want on this forum. Their Facebook poll is a big indication of that. People just want the mainstream stuff. This forum is a VERY small faction of the hobby and a lot of the more niche licenses and IPs wanted by member on here are not reflected as much in the general audience, let alone for Chinese collectors.
That's not my point though. When the news hit, we were all hyped that they'd pick up the slack from HT. Back when they made things like Godfather, Bruce Lee, 300, and generally had more variety. The fact that InArt, despite having all of WB to draw from, still wants to get their claws in MCU/SW, just shows that if had they the chance to get those MCU bucks and directly hit HT, they would've done so already, and wouldn't be bothering with "lesser" IPs like DUNC. And I say this as the only person here who's willing to get all those DUNC figures. But we're talking from a sheer money-making perspective.

They have variety now. DC capes, some Sci-Fi, some Fantasy. But that's now. If Disney comes knocking, what will happen? Will they say no? Will they try to juggle it all, producing less from each, but keeping the quality? Or will they turn into HT 2.0? That's all I'm saying. It's not a critique on the nature of business or disappointment with the already existing line-up of licences; merely a sort of speculation to what the future might hold based on the new info.

People seem to forget that this company is mainly licensed to China so far. All of the figures that we've been getting (Gandalf, The Batman, Pennywise, TDK) is technically meant to only be sold within China. We have to go through specific retailers to get these figures unlike the usual globally licensed figures that Hot Toys carries.
Doesn't everybody already know that? All these companies are based there. It's part of the course.

I just don't see Inart wanting to make $500-$1000 figures of niche old movie licenses that's not popular in China. It just doesn't make sense for them. I hardly say that makes them not worthy of the "Art" aspect of their name. Of course they're a business and money comes first. They're not a group of random custom artists that's doing this for just fun, that is exactly what the 1/6 custom scene is for. You already have custom artist making $2000-$10000 figures of niche figures. Inart will always be a business before all else, because that's what they are, a business.
They're probably going to be making House Of The Dragon figures because Daddy WB told them to. Come on. They're dollies. They're great dollies, they're upping the game, they're doing everything right, but it's literally all about money. Trying to one up the competition by offering a better product, art does not make to me.

Art brings to mind more... eternal classics. Perfectly executed pieces from Taxi Driver, Godfather, and so on. The MCU? Nah. I wouldn't even call Aliens or other nostalgic pop culture art. My mind, my hopes, went towards them making more niche things, which is just not feasible. The name is good branding. It makes them sound more elite. And they are, no doubt about that. But they are still a toy making company which tries to grab the best-selling licences and that's all there is to it.

I've got their Ledger on PO. I'll drop the cash on their Paul, and Bale, and Neo and blablabla. But I'm not expecting them to even give me someone like Dredd, let alone a Coppola Dracula, is what I'm saying. They're after Predator, Alien, MCU, SW; they're after money. That's my whole point. That anyone hoping for a Jack Torrance or a Herzog Nosferatu or whatever else, might wanna tone down their expectations.

I'd be all over InArt Star Wars -- imagine a little Vader that truly looks like a little Prowse, body posture and all.

At their prices, the collection would have to remain small... but small in Star Wars is still massive and a ton of money.

Just for ANH alone: Luke, Han, Ben, Leia, Chewie, R2, 3PO, Vader, Tarkin, Stormtrooper (10)

I believe at InArt pricing I would be able to temper my SW collection to just the above for the most part, save Boba Fett, Yoda and perhaps some trooper variants.

For those who didn't watch the stream, the main interesting points were...

1) considering changing the length of the Batman cape, probably not pleather
2) the original plan was for a standalone Pattinson Batman, will consider companion pieces, based on demand, in next year's plan
3) he advised InArt to drop Mera after the court case
4) LOTR... doing more of the Fellowship beyond Gandalf, Aragorn and Legolas
5) Dune = 2-3 figures
6) More Dark Knight figures planned, specifically mentioned Catwoman
7) The Batman bat signal dimensions and materials will be updated on the blog soon, probably 1:6 scale
8) Each figure has its own unique body made for it
9) 2 new global licenses going to be announced in the next few months
10) First Joker production sample will be September/October
11) The art boxes will be premium with unique art boxes for each figure
12) Going to talk to Fox and Disney about Alien and Predator soon, sounded quite positive
13) Paul is stillsuit, figure pushed back until end of year
14) Gandalf the White is likely, but not before the Fellowship
15) Thinks it's Justice League Affleck Batman, not BvS
16) More Justice League figures planned
17) Have the rights to the whole Dark Knight trilogy
18) Aragorn next figure, then he thinks Paul
19) Phoenix Joker pre-order Q2 next year
20) Warner Bros pushing them to make House of the Dragon figures, thinks it's likely
21) Game of Thrones - Jon Snow coming
22) Dark Knight Batman pre-order Q1/Q2 2023
23) DeLorean still happening, not sure when
24) Batmobile still happening
25) Likely to be making Matrix figures from the original trilogy, have licence.
26) Harley Quinn in the works
27) The quick turnaround in pre-order to production of the Joker is due to them using one of the best and most efficient factories in China
Thanks for this!
  • Really looking forward to the complete Fellowship. Glad to hear Aragorn is next
  • Unfortunate about JL Batfleck instead of BvS like they originally stated months ago
  • Happy to hear about the full TDK Trilogy license. I want a good Batman Begins figure, Bane and Scarecrow with Cillian Murphy headsculpt.
  • Glad to hear about Jon Snow. I hope it's his Night Watch outfit and not the finale season
  • Happy/Hopeful for Original Trilogy Matrix figures. I never bought the HT Neo.
  • Looking forward to Harely Quinn and how they handle the joints
  • For Cavill superman, I hope they consider doing at least both Blueand Black suits and not just the black one. I personally don't want the black suit just b/c it was in ZSJL. If I'm going to have a badass 1/6 Cavill Superman, I want it to be the blue suit.
This stream is actually interesting. They're working on a unique kind of subline within InArt for Harry Potter too.
I'm very excited for the Harry Potter figures. I've had to mod my Star Ace figures like crazy to get them even close to what I want. Though I doubt they'll go as deep as Star Ace. Probably the Trio (hopefully from HBP and/or beyond), Voldemort and maybe Snape and Dumbledore

Neo scrapped

Mera scrapped
Glad to hear that. Would've been a huge waste of time and resources.
I just don't think HP has the pull it used to, not $500 figures type pull at the least.
Probably not for how deep SA went with the line, but I could see the trio getting that kind of pull. There's a really expensive custom run for both Snape and Voldemort going on right now and the outfits alone are around that price if I remember correctly, not including the the headsculpts, paint, and accessories. "If you build it, they will come" I think will play a lot here. I think just like HT, there are some collectors who still buy even though they don't care too much about the characters or movie, but they enjoy the detail and realism for the scale.
Thanks for this. Sucks they're doing the Justice League version of Afflecks Batman, his BvS version looks so much better. Glad to hear that Mera and Matrix 4 Neo was cancelled. Those would have been some serious waste of resources.

Excited to see their Bale Batman and with them having the license for the trilogy, I hope they consider his Batman Begins suit as well since Hot Toys is taking the piss on their reissued version. Them doing more from LOTR is some major danger to my wallet as well.

Also curious to see what they do with Harry Potter. A lot of protentional there with Star Ace being such a **** company for the license.
100% agree here, specifically the hopes for real good Batman Begins figure. We desperately need that.

Last edited:
I'd be all over InArt Star Wars -- imagine a little Vader that truly looks like a little Prowse, body posture and all.

At their prices, the collection would have to remain small... but small in Star Wars is still massive and a ton of money.

Just for ANH alone: Luke, Han, Ben, Leia, Chewie, R2, 3PO, Vader, Tarkin, Stormtrooper (10)

I believe at InArt pricing I would be able to temper my SW collection to just the above for the most part, save Boba Fett, Yoda and perhaps some trooper variants.
If we're entering the 500$ rooted dolly territory, and we're talking about upgrading the things we already own/would already own by that time, then in my case I'd stick with a certain theme or something to that effect. Most probably my favourites across the eras. ROTS Anakin and Palpatine, a Vader, whatever EU character Disney could've added to the canon by then like Mara Jade.

For my money, there are a lot of characters I'd be fine staying with HT, SW & MCU wise. The fact that they're all so divorced from the source I ejoyed (EU & 616) makes that easy. I'd upgrade Doctor Strange, surely. Doom, a few others. It's all about the character.

Generally speaking, after thousands of euros, then going for an extra half a grand for each figure, I'd realistically have to keep it 10-20 upgrades tops, across the board. It's funny, this whole thing. Back in the day I wasn't thinking of displays, as these things were already too expensive for me to care about filling up teams instead of just getting my favourites. And now we're talking about dropping an extra half a grand, on top of the "measly" 300$ for each figure.

I just don't see Inart wanting to make $500-$1000 figures of niche old movie licenses that's not popular in China. It just doesn't make sense for them. They even said in one of their Q&A that Keaton Batman just isn't popular anymore in China compared to Snyders stuff. I honestly think that's also why Hot Toys never bothered with Catwoman and Penguin. These older licenses and IPs that we grew up with just get more irrelevant day by day.
It's not that Keaton Batman isn't popular anymore over there - it just was never popular. In one of those past interviews, John said that was a different time in China, before all big Hollywood movies started getting a wide exposure - hence the lack of a nostalgia factor for them.

Well, yes but it is over time. This won't happen with InArt for a couple years, then its a couple years while they develop. We're looking into a possible "end of the 20's" future.

And for many collectors, how many times have you "upgraded" your Darth Vader in your life? Hasbro to Sideshow to Hot Toys to who knows how many versions or customs? That's over the last near 20 years. Come on, one more time for old time sake.

It's not that Keaton Batman isn't popular anymore over there - it just was never popular. In one of those past interviews, John said that was a different time in China, before all big Hollywood movies started getting a wide exposure - hence the lack of a nostalgia factor for them.

Yeah, it is interesting to grip another cultures interests -- or lack thereof. They mentioned no Reeves Superman for this reason. In fact, John said many times, most of their interest in in things post 2000, where the theatrical experience opened up in China.

It's like, The Matrix forward... that's really limited. Especially if you don't have the MCU or Star Wars license.

That's not my point though. When the news hit, we were all hyped that they'd pick up the slack from HT. Back when they made things like Godfather, Bruce Lee, 300, and generally had more variety. The fact that InArt, despite having all of WB to draw from, still wants to get their claws in MCU/SW, just shows that if had they the chance to get those MCU bucks and directly hit HT, they would've done so already, and wouldn't be bothering with "lesser" IPs like DUNC. And I say this as the only person here who's willing to get all those DUNC figures. But we're talking from a sheer money-making perspective.

They have variety now. DC capes, some Sci-Fi, some Fantasy. But that's now. If Disney comes knocking, what will happen? Will they say no? Will they try to juggle it all, producing less from each, but keeping the quality? Or will they turn into HT 2.0? That's all I'm saying. It's not a critique on the nature of business or disappointment with the already existing line-up of licences; merely a sort of speculation to what the future might hold based on the new info.

They're probably going to be making House Of The Dragon figures because Daddy WB told them to. Come on. They're dollies. They're great dollies, they're upping the game, they're doing everything right, but it's literally all about money. Trying to one up the competition by offering a better product, art does not make to me.

Art brings to mind more... eternal classics. Perfectly executed pieces from Taxi Driver, Godfather, and so on. The MCU? Nah. I wouldn't even call Aliens or other nostalgic pop culture art. My mind, my hopes, went towards them making more niche things, which is just not feasible. The name is good branding. It makes them sound more elite. And they are, no doubt about that. But they are still a toy making company which tries to grab the best-selling licences and that's all there is to it.

I've got their Ledger on PO. I'll drop the cash on their Paul, and Bale, and Neo and blablabla. But I'm not expecting them to even give me someone like Dredd, let alone a Coppola Dracula, is what I'm saying. They're after Predator, Alien, MCU, SW; they're after money. That's my whole point. That anyone hoping for a Jack Torrance or a Herzog Nosferatu or whatever else, might wanna tone down their expectations.
That seems more in fault of the audience than a fault to Inart for what expectations you had and not from something that they said they were set out to do though. They came out and said they were making Joker, Gandalf, Nazgul, Neo and Paul. Already coming out of the gate with mainstream stuff. Seems anything beyond that was wishful thinking, which is fine but is definitely nothing that Inart came out and set.

And I get it, I'm all for more companies doing these licenses that don't get the love that they deserve. As you said, do we really need more companies doing MCU/Star Wars ****? I don't even want them to do that. We get enough of that from Hasbro Hot Toys. DamToys did a great job on their recent Godfather, which was great to see and even seeing American Psycho done is awesome (although a bit wary with that company and their delays so far) but I think it's safe to say that any big shot company that comes out doing 1/6 figures at the level Inart is aiming to do, will generally not be doing $500-$1000 figures for the more super niche licenses. Could there be? Sure but no business is coming out of the wood works that they are at, to lose money on these things.

They are essentially trying to be a mainstream custom 1/6 figure company. You get the high end quality that the casual 1/6 collector only dream of from seeing these thousand dollar customs but at a more "affordable" price point. The con to some, is that they're sticking with the mainstream licenses that sells the most, which to me, makes sense from a business stand point. I don't really disagree with anything you're saying, just that putting them down that they're not creating "art" because they're not doing a more variety of licenses, is what I don't agree with is all. They're most certainly creating art in my eye, 1/6 figures that can pass off as 1/1 statues? That's impressive and is certainly art to me. They probably have a bunch of hard working artists working on these things.

It's just not the licenses or characters that you want, or at least not enough of it from what you said. Will they be worthy of saying that they create "art" or live up to their name once they suddenly start to do more niche licenses? Is that really just the threshold for that? Guess that's where the difference lies in what you consider art, as you said. To me, they are creating art. Could they be doing a more variety in the licenses they do? Of course and I'd be all for it but I also get why they're doing what they are. It's the same reason most figure companies out there AREN'T doing the more niche licenses. It's a risk and one Inart feels like not making when doing figures that are $1000 and with margins that are probably not a big as they can be.

Last edited:
I would by a nightmare sequence Mera. Not sure why anyone cares about the person playing the character.

And are you sure about Q2 for Phoenix Joker PO? I thought they questioned him on that and he meant delivery in Q2. Meaning PO for him in next couple months?
Not sure, I hope it’s release. I was going off what he said for Bale Batman release when he meant pre-order. The sooner the better on Phoenix Joker.

That’s a relief with Neo, hopefully they devote that time to doing a proper 99 Matrix Neo instead.

Nice to see they listen to feedback on figures and bin the ones with a lukewarm response.

Last edited:
The Phoenix Joker is probably going to look incredible if they make a unique skinny body like Phoenix's in the movie.

I'm guessing the base will be the New York steps/stair, and the figure will include at least two sculpts, one with clean makeup and one with the bloody mouth, smeared makeup from the ending.

They will probably also make a super ultra, ultimate "f*** your wallet" deluxe version that will include Arthur. I will be skipping that one. :lol

What's this version of the Phoenix Joker known as? I'd almost like them to make this as much as the main red look. In my mind I see him pairing well with Ledger Nurse Joker.

5023862-6273133-image-m-86_1539461802097.jpg

It seems someone at InArt has a real clown fetish. An InArt Tim Curry Pennywise would be the ultimate clown figure.

d9fhsb0-7cf55c4a-7fd6-45f8-88ed-cec75f2c8a3c.png

=

Thanks for this. Sucks they're doing the Justice League version of Afflecks Batman, his BvS version looks so much better. Glad to hear that Mera and Matrix 4 Neo was cancelled. Those would have been some serious waste of resources.

Excited to see their Bale Batman and with them having the license for the trilogy, I hope they consider his Batman Begins suit as well since Hot Toys is taking the piss on their reissued version. Them doing more from LOTR is some major danger to my wallet as well.

Also curious to see what they do with Harry Potter. A lot of protentional there with Star Ace being such a **** company for the license.

a bit dissapointed about not making the bvs version of batman :cry:

Put me down for BvS Batman.

View attachment 596007

I prefer the BvS Batman as well but I would be disappointed if they can't include his Kryptonite/lead grenade launcher due to the "no gun" policy by Warner Bros.

The Batman seems to have gotten away with the grappling gun so we could possibly be given that.

So much better than his more awkward looking Justice League version. Shame they're not leaning towards the BvS version.

John did say last night that we was only assuming it’s JL, hopefully it is BvS after all

Well InArts, look at the above and put me down as not happy with JL Batman or Superman either. I was also really hoping for the BvS trinity.

Batman standard suit looks terrible in JL. A very high percentage call the BvS version the best Batfleck look from what I have seen over the years.

And for many collectors, how many times have you "upgraded" your Darth Vader in your life? Hasbro to Sideshow to Hot Toys to who knows how many versions or customs? That's over the last near 20 years. Come on, one more time for old time sake.
0. We never had pop culture toys around my parts, and when HT started doing them I kept waiting for a ROTJ or ROTS version.

That seems more in fault of the audience than a fault to Inart for what expectations you had and not from something that they said they were set out to do though. They came out and said they were making Joker, Gandalf, Nazgul, Neo and Paul. Already coming out of the gate with mainstream stuff. Seems anything beyond that was wishful thinking, which is fine but is definitely nothing that Inart came out and set.
You are right, but when a new company comes out with a name like InArt, and they go on about being the next level, it's easy to fall into wishful thinking. They're not at fault, but it's natural to hope for more, especially after all the big fuss with the polls. What I find "funny" is just that despite folks hoping for a more diversified selection, they still want the MCU/SW cashcow; that's my point.

And I get it, I'm all for more companies doing these licenses that don't get the love that they deserve. As you said, do we really need more companies doing MCU/Star Wars ****? I don't even want them to do that. We get enough of that from Hasbro Hot Toys. DamToys did a great job on their recent Godfather, which was great to see and even seeing American Psycho done is awesome (although a bit wary with that company and their delays so far) but I think it's safe to say that any big shot company that comes out doing 1/6 figures at the level Inart is aiming to do, will generally not be doing $500-$1000 figures for the more super niche licenses. Could there be? Sure but no business is coming out of the wood works that they are at, to lose money on these things.
Why not? These are extremely iconic characters in the realm of pop culture and I'd want a certain few of them to get the upgraded treatment. What, should HT never have gotten the licence because Sideshow was churning out a lot of them back in the day and they were "good enough"? Does Danaerys deserve the 500$ treatment more than Vader and Spider-Man?

I paid ~400$ for the Dam Vito, after taxes and all. I've got the Iconiq Bateman on PO. I want more such niche figures. But that doesn't mean I also don't want more premium versions of the oversaturated characters. They're popular, lots of people would want them. And were IA to get them, of course that'd eat into LotR or whatever else. But, if we're being honest, we're all just selfish collectors wanting what we want. If they got the licences and gave me a great Vader, but that pushed back Elrond or whatever, it'd suck for the LotR fans but for me... well, you know. It's just the way it is.

They are essentially trying to be a mainstream custom 1/6 figure company. You get the high end quality that the casual 1/6 collector only dream of from seeing these thousand dollar customs but at a more "affordable" price point. The con to some, is that they're sticking with the mainstream licenses that sells the most, which to me, makes sense from a business stand point. I don't really disagree with anything you're saying, just that putting them down that they're not creating "art" because they're not doing a more variety of licenses, is what I don't agree with is all. They're most certainly creating art in my eye, 1/6 figures that can pass off as 1/1 statues? That's impressive and is certainly art to me. They probably have a bunch of hard working artists working on these things.

It's just not the licenses or characters that you want, or at least not enough of it from what you said. Will they be worthy of saying that they create "art" or live up to their name once they suddenly start to do more niche licenses? Is that really just the threshold for that? Guess that's where the difference lies in what you consider art, as you said. To me, they are creating art. Could they be doing a more variety in the licenses they do? Of course and I'd be all for it but I also get why they're doing what they are. It's the same reason most figure companies out there AREN'T doing the more niche licenses. It's a risk and one Inart feels like not making when doing figures that are $1000 and with margins that are probably not a big as they can be.
I don't feel conned personally. I don't actually want a lot of extremelly old or niche stuff. Not that I don't like any such movies and so on, but I can't think of any such characters that I'd drop the money on. What I'm saying is that the only reason why IA is being more diverse and not going deep into MCU/SW is because they can't get the licence yet, but are still trying. So, it's possible, sooner or later, that we'll have IA MCU/SW stuff, and that's going to affect both the wider selection of their licences and how HT operates.

As for the rest, it comes down to personal distinction. I don't consider it artistic in that sense, because these characters aren't "artistic" to me. The execution is definitely an upgrade over what we've seen, I agree there. They are "more" than the "Warm Toys" we've come to get used to. In the realm of toy making, yes, I agree, you could call it some sort of "art".

But the choice... Eh. It's pop culture. I can't consider pop culture "art". There's varying levels of quality in there, but there's nothing that I'd consider culturally significant, so by that metric I can't recognise it as anything past entertainment.

0. We never had pop culture toys around my parts, and when HT started doing them I kept waiting for a ROTJ or ROTS version.

I figured, your case is unusual except that you're a new collector. My truth will haunt you into the future.

But I don't see you being able to pass on an InArt Darth Vader even at $1,200... because Vader is just so close to Dr. Doom.

As you said, do we really need more companies doing MCU/Star Wars ****? I don't even want them to do that. We get enough of that from Hasbro Hot Toys.
We definitely don't need more MCU/SW from another high end company. But I'd be hard pressed to say no to an amazing Endgame Captain America that looks as good as their Life-size bust and half scale statue. Or an amazing ANH Han, Leia, Ben Kenobi and ROTJ Luke.

I figured, your case is unusual except that you're a new collector. My truth will haunt you into the future.

But I don't see you being able to pass on an InArt Darth Vader even at $1,200... because Vader is just so close to Dr. Doom.
Eh, I've been generally collecting for ~2 decades now. It's just that I focused on other lines that I could then find only through the net, and all the HT offerings never did anything for me until relatively recently. I never cared for the Avengers, I kept waiting for a better Iron Man, the pleather kept me away from the Terminator and the such, so I still have a low figure count. I bought the Doctors because there was no chance of anyone else grabbing the licence. But there rest, they were big enough names that I could wait.

Vader's one of the characters I'd upgrade even if I had the HT, surely. But even if they got those licences, I wouldn't do a Round 2 and buy everything once again. I'd just set aside a separate InArt Upgrades shelf and put it all there. Vader, ROTS Anakin, Doom, Strange, Stark, and so on. In a sense what I wish I could do with the HTs; just buy my favourites and get out. No rounding up teams or displays, just a few one and dones and bam. Which I may still do, regardless. As time goes on I cross off more and more, so who knows?

@Gipetto0812

the question that sparked the tease of the Harry Potter subline made it sound like they had already said we'd be getting a Richard Harris Dumbledore, which to me makes it seem like they're going to be doing the Sorcerer's Stone versions of the trio. I hope that's not the case because it seems like people always hold out for the older versions and then the chance of more figures in that line dies.

@Gipetto0812

the question that sparked the tease of the Harry Potter subline made it sound like they had already said we'd be getting a Richard Harris Dumbledore, which to me makes it seem like they're going to be doing the Sorcerer's Stone versions of the trio. I hope that's not the case because it seems like people always hold out for the older versions and then the chance of more figures in that line dies.
Thanks for the info. Not gonna lie and say that I wouldn't be bummed if it was Sorcerer's Stone. If I'm being honest, I don't really want any figures from that movie, at least not firstly. Not that I hate the movie at all (I love them all). But the young trio are arguably SA's best efforts where older versions are we SA started to fall off and really need better figures. I think more ppl would be inclined to by the older versions first and then you'd get a few who would go back for the younger versions. I honestly wouldn't buy the young versions first just to keep the line going in hopes to get the older ones. I guess we'll eventually find out.

Back