Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good call on Chalamet. Let the Dune photoshop commence!!!
I don't know if he'd do it though. A while back he said he's opposed to capeflicks, and for some gameflicks are even lower. But he's the only twinkish guy with an actual frame and acting ability that I can think of. Raiden's supposed to be a rookie, but he's still ane lite soldier and he grows into a beast. He's not some 5'6" skeleton. So Chalamet could pull it off. I imagine he's going to try and drop the twink bit as time goes on, as it'd be detrimental typecasting. Pacino wants him to play his HEAT character in a Prequel, so there's that. Actually, Mann's written a HEAT sequel in the form of a book, which is coming out this August.

Oh I'm totally aware of the Heat prequel. Mann has been flooding social media for months.

I hope a film version does not happen though, it would dilute the film's power.

Oh I'm totally aware of the Heat prequel. Mann has been flooding social media for months.

I hope a film version does not happen though, it would dilute the film's power.
Oh. I don't follow social media much. But I'm really looking forward to the book. And that Enzo Ferrari biopic he's supposed to be doing with Adam Driver. Mann's one of my favourite directors. He's got that masculine vibe of melancholy down unlike anyone else.

I'm torn on a prequel/sequel. Without Pacino and Deniro there's no movie. But a spin-off esque Hanna-centrered, coke-fueled prequel with Chalamet could be fun. It would lessen the impat of the actual HEAT though, that is true.

Well, this is just creepy. Mann announced today that HEAT 2 is coming... He could very well be referring to the book launching in two weeks or so, but I'm thinking it's not about that. He'd have used a pic of the book's cover, and not a still from the movie, right?

1659211478174156.jpg

Kilmer's sick and could use the money, DeNiro's known for his money issues. Maybe it'll be a Prequel/Sequel and have some scenes with them to help them with their cashflow because Mann's a good dude and cares about his friends. Or maybe it'll be a cashgrab. Who knows?

So the jacket has the orange lining... and the longcoat has...red? I thought it was the other way around? I'm guessing InArt has it correct, whatever it is.
The long coat is supposed to have a dull orange color for the lining, the jacket is also somewhat orange steering ever so slightly torwards red but never getting there, gotta love those movie costume designers lol.

Completely underwhelmed by the picture of the sculpt and hair - leaning more to not sticking with my pre-order than sticking with it. But I ideally would like the display and a body and get a 1/6 custom head with better hairing and more expression.

Completely underwhelmed by the picture of the sculpt and hair - leaning more to not sticking with my pre-order than sticking with it. But I ideally would like the display and a body and get a 1/6 custom head with better hairing and more expression.
You're hard to please. The sculpt looks very good.

You're hard to please. The sculpt looks very good.
Not saying it's bad, it's good, it's just nothing exceptional. I was expecting more. But I want a 1/6 Joker and don't have one, so this will be a great chance to get a full body and diorama, and I'll buy a seperate custom 1/6 from one of the custom artists who's producing the best Joker sculpts and hair around - with strands more identical to Heath's Joker.

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 1.09.18 PM.png

Back