Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked the Queen Studios rep guy the other day about doing 1:6 horror figures. He was very positive on it, saying there's a lot of horror fans within the company who'd like to get more into this, and how they're increasingly attending more horror cons. I specifically asked about Silence of the Lambs, The Exorcist and The Shining. I'd definitely be looking at horrors produced by Warner Brothers as strong possibilities, such as A Nightmare on Elm Street, The Exorcist, The Lost Boys, Friday the 13th, The Shining etc.

I also asked if they'd be picking up the Alien licence. He said that's unlikely because of having to go through Disney and how difficult they are to deal with. I guess it's also unlikely, for the same reason, they'll get into the Predator line.
Nice one! Thanks for looking out.🤘 isn’t Thirteen Ghosts WB? That would be an awesome line to do!😍😍😍😍 ..but ANOES, Exorcist also sounds pretty dope. Fingers crossed.🤞🤞

To be fair, if Inart have the right to do pretty much any character in the WB stable/archive then that is a LOT of popular franchises.

DC
Middle Earth including even the new tv series
Harry Potter and Wizarding World
The Conjuring/Annabeth/The Nun etc.
Dune
Blade Runner
Mad Max
The Exorcist
The Shining
Beetlejuice
The Evil Dead
The Lost Boys
A Nightmare on Elm Street
Friday the 13th
The Wicker Man
Gremlins
Se7en
The Matrix
Lethal Weapon
Little Shop of Horrors
Inception
Pacific Rim
Interview with the Vampire/Queen of the Damned
Salem's Lot
Troy
Constantine movie
V for Vendetta
Pan's Labyrinth
The Prestige
Trick r' Treat
The Witches (with Anjelica Huston)
The Goonies
Goodfellas
Robin Hood Prince of Thieves (okay this one is probably not that popular but Alan Rickman as the Sherriff of Nottingham sure is!)
The Last of the Mohicans
The Never Ending Story
A Clockwork Orange
Ace Ventura
the Cryptkeeper
Hammer Horror (possibly, I know they owned and distributed them for a long time, but I'm currently unsure)
Terminator (again a bit unsure about this - the film rights for that series has always been a bit convoluted)
Supernatural
Westworld
Game of Thrones
Succession
Breaking Bad (i think)
His Dark Materials tv series

Just to begin with - Honestly Inarft could just stick to the rights from a single studio and not run out of characters to create for a least a decade.

There is a lot of good stuff there. But until they sort worldwide distribution I'm not getting invested in their company. The initial bursting on the scene was nice, but that hype died quick.

When they make the Terminator figures or Indy, I'll be quite happy.

To be fair, if Inart have the right to do pretty much any character in the WB stable/archive then that is a LOT of popular franchises.

DC
Middle Earth including even the new tv series
Harry Potter and Wizarding World
The Conjuring/Annabeth/The Nun etc.
Dune
Blade Runner
Mad Max
The Exorcist
The Shining
Beetlejuice
The Evil Dead
The Lost Boys
A Nightmare on Elm Street
Friday the 13th
The Wicker Man
Gremlins
Se7en
The Matrix
Lethal Weapon
Little Shop of Horrors
Inception
Pacific Rim
Interview with the Vampire/Queen of the Damned
Salem's Lot
Troy
Constantine movie
V for Vendetta
Pan's Labyrinth
The Prestige
Trick r' Treat
The Witches (with Anjelica Huston)
The Goonies
Goodfellas
Robin Hood Prince of Thieves (okay this one is probably not that popular but Alan Rickman as the Sherriff of Nottingham sure is!)
The Last of the Mohicans
The Never Ending Story
A Clockwork Orange
Ace Ventura
the Cryptkeeper
Hammer Horror (possibly, I know they owned and distributed them for a long time, but I'm currently unsure)
Terminator (again a bit unsure about this - the film rights for that series has always been a bit convoluted)
Supernatural
Westworld
Game of Thrones
Succession
Breaking Bad (i think)
His Dark Materials tv series

Just to begin with - Honestly Inarft could just stick to the rights from a single studio and not run out of characters to create for a least a decade.
Amazing list lordnastrond. Who needs Disney?!

Honestly, it'd be so easy to make a top 100 wishlist out of that lot.

In no particular order the top 10 (okay 15ish) for me would be...

1462894611-the-exorcist.jpg
bD2qxmgZe8FZkDcwg3RLbY.jpg
Freddy_Krueger_(Robert_Englund).jpg
friday-the-13th-part-6-vi-jason-lives-voorhees-cemetery.jpg
71b5ae4a145ceddf9db880f69e8d381d.jpg
1.jpg
E0WMRspWYAA9-9e.jpg
Jack-Torrance-The-Shining-Corduroy-Jacket.jpg
image.jpg
faun_2006_01.jpg
salems-lot-mr-barlow.jpg
umyWJsTMtqQM4Rxh2Ea2ZB.jpg
c489b9ba8f444ee548506acaf60b1c1e.jpg
0415975e197ea6ab834a9651c3ae893b-clock-work-stanley-kubrick.jpg
MV5BMjMxMDQxMDAyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzcxMTM2NTE@._V1_.jpg

I hope they do more LOTR
At the very least complete the Fellowship.

It's strange that they've gone with the Nazgul so early on in their run. Of course eventually they'd need to do it, it's just an odd one for a company that prides itself on ultra-realism to do a mostly robed figure with no headsculpt. It's like starting an ultra-real Star Wars line and starting with a Jawa.

Maybe they make it really impressive and go for something like this...

3fd5a8c068380bf4b95b8b0c4f54aba0.png

At the very least complete the Fellowship.

It's strange that they've gone with the Nazgul so early on in their run. Of course eventually they'd need to do it, it's just an odd one for a company that prides itself on ultra-realism to do a mostly robed figure with no headsculpt. It's like starting an ultra-real Star Wars line and starting with a Jawa.

Maybe they make it really impressive and go for something like this...

View attachment 591121

I must admit to also being curious about the Nazgul - I sure hope they have some aces up their sleeves when it comes to them otherwise I see absolutely zero reason to pay Inart prices when Asmus are about to release their own Nazgul with diecast armour.
The Inart piece would have to match the diecast of Asmus plus extra pieces (helmet, morningstar, flaming sword, shoulder armour) to upgrade the ordinary Nazgul to The Witch King plus either a horse mount like the awesome one you have in this picture or a fellbeast bust like display.
All I can think of that would make a Nazgul figure a show-stopper like their other releases, afterall as you point out its not like there is a likeness to nail or some rooted hair to show off.
Now a 1/6 diecast Sauron figure on the other hand....... we wants it, we NEEDS it, must have the precious......

I know it's not as profitable, but I wish more companies would make videogame based characters rather than movie/television ones. I've always played more games than watched movies or tv.

I know it's not as profitable, but I wish more companies would make videogame based characters rather than movie/television ones. I've always played more games than watched movies or tv.

I'd be into a Witcher 3 line.
And a God of War line.....
Arkham Series too of course.
And a 1/6 Lich King
And a Hades 1/6 line (though I think the art style may be hard to pull off)

Last edited:
A MGS line would be insane. I wouldn't want anyone to do it except Threezero. All other companies wouldn't fully commit.
Threezero already did Metal Gear REX and RAY and it was documented years ago that Konami has zero interest in licensing their IPs for figures.

I'm at a place where I'd only buy 3 MGS figures (MGS2 Raiden & Solid, plus a BiBo, preferably from Peace Walker), but I really, really want them. Maybe within the decade... Honestly, I think at this point are best chances are the MGS movie with Isaac getting made, and us getting some merch from that.

IMG_20201204_195950_564.jpeg

If they play around with some prosthetics and beard/hair combos, they could have him play Big Boss and Solidus too. Get Chalamet as Raiden and we're good as far as watered down Hollywood makeovers go. I'd buy those figures.

Back