Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they can get the license I’m sure terminator will be next which is very exciting

hopefully we get some T1 stuff as well, but real leather is a must, I don’t want to worry about pleather flaking down the road especially at these prices

If they can get the license I’m sure terminator will be next which is very exciting

hopefully we get some T1 stuff as well, but real leather is a must, I don’t want to worry about pleather flaking down the road especially at these prices
They said they would be doing several polls to determine which licenses to chase in order to create a new lineup of figures for next year.

As far as the leather, they said they will avoid pleather and use high quality materials, real thin leather is something that's now available in the market and it's obviously way better than pleather, there's some other materials they can look into during R&D as well.

Last edited:
For what it's worth, someone added Conan to the list. If anyone here wants to throw that license a bone, it's currently around the 60 vote position. Beneath Ghost Rider, Dredd, 300, and another duplicate Terminator entry. :slap

I think it would've had more visibility if it were added earlier and had a more concise title. Alas, if you want it, vote for it.

conan.JPG

Ah, well. At least Predator and Alien are in the top ten. :banana

Last edited:
I wonder how many on Facebook are actually going to be customers of InArt and how many just like commenting?

I’ve always eyed up Terminator figures and the DX Jack Sparrows but the aftermarket prices never seemed justifiable.
If QS do an incredible T-800 two pack from T2, Clean and Battle damaged, with the mini-gun from the Skynet scene and offer a motorbike then I know where my entire salary will go the month that goes up for PO.
--

It's no different than those that boast/claim to pre-order/order, than those that actually pre-order/order.

They said they would be doing several polls to determine which licenses to chase in order to create a new lineup of figures for next year.

As far as the leather, they said they will avoid pleather and use high quality materials, real thin leather is something that's now available in the market and it's obviously way better than pleather, there's some other materials they can look into during R&D as well.
--

They need an admin or admins to bring some control and order there by managing the polls. Maybe the power that be in CF can go there and make an administrative takeover?

;) :p

I don't mind anticipation, excitement, and hype as much as the next collectors and I'll say it's been a while since something like got the 1:6 hobby community this active across a number of different 1:6 forums/groups.

I believe it does need to be tempered with realistic expectations and collectors keeping themselves in check, but I'm preaching to the choir.

--

They need an admin or admins to bring some control and order there by managing the polls. Maybe the power that be in CF can go there and make an administrative takeover?

;) :p

I don't mind anticipation, excitement, and hype as much as the next collectors and I'll say it's been a while since something like got the 1:6 hobby community this active across a number of different 1:6 forums/groups.

I believe it does need to be tempered with realistic expectations and collectors keeping themselves in check, but I'm preaching to the choir.
Lol, they do need a mod or more admins over there tho, the place is currently a mess.

With this kind of hype it's only natural that expectations are through the roof especially with Queen making bold promises, but I agree that collectors need to calm down and think rationally, everyone in that group is asking for every kind of thing in the hopes Queen will make it because they're meant to be better than Hot Toys in that regard but it's all business at the end of the day, they already said they won't make the full JL lineup or the full fellowship, so it would be reasonble of people in that group to respond more productively to Queen's poll and overall communication instead of mindlessly asking for what they want.

I fear they may end up getting driven away from social media as time goes on and collectors start realizing they're a brand like every other one that needs to make a profit at the end of the day, even if they're passionate about their work.

My QS wishlist for the 20th century property (let me know if this already on the polls since i haven't join the group yet):
1. Superman The Movie (double pack Superman & Clark Kent with crystal base)
2. Raiders of The Lost Ark - Indiana Jones
2. Blade Runner - Rick Deckard & Spinner (& Roy Batty & Rachael)
3. Alien - Ripley and Big Chap
4. Robocop (complete with Murphy Head and right color armor)
5. Bram Stoker's Dracula (Red armor with root hair)
6. Evil Dead II or Army of Darkness (Ash battle damage/ Ash with Medieval Armor/ Shop Smart Ash)
7. Predator and Dutch
8. Back to the Future I - 1985 Marty McFly and Doc Brown

Lol, they do need a mod or more admins over there tho, the place is currently a mess.

With this kind of hype it's only natural that expectations are through the roof especially with Queen making bold promises, but I agree that collectors need to calm down and think rationally, everyone in that group is asking for every kind of thing in the hopes Queen will make it because they're meant to be better than Hot Toys in that regard but it's all business at the end of the day, they already said they won't make the full JL lineup or the full fellowship, so it would be reasonble of people in that group to respond more productively to Queen's poll and overall communication instead of mindlessly asking for what they want.

I fear they may end up getting driven away from social media as time goes on and collectors start realizing they're a brand like every other one that needs to make a profit at the end of the day, even if they're passionate about their work.
--

I see it this way.

99% will never follow through if their pick gets selected because of whatever.

Only 1% will follow through.

No different than how the higher-end pricing is catered to the 1% than the 99%.

It's not a perfect science, but that's my perspective on it.

Being the huge Terminator fan that I am, I will not cry that T2 and T1 are first and second respectively. However, T2 is 90's and I'm a much bigger T1 fan so I hope they stick to their guns and eliminate all the things that don't fit into the requested category. What is with people? I understand the excitement, but votes for a movie that came out three weeks ago?

--

I see it this way.

99% will never follow through if their pick gets selected because of whatever.

Only 1% will follow through.

No different than how the higher-end pricing is catered to the 1% than the 99%.

It's not a perfect science, but that's my perspective on it.
It's not even assured that they will be able to aquire the licenses for whatever option wins on their polls, it's great that they are communicating and getting feedback from collectors but people should vote with realistic expectations, and those that add a million other options to the polls need to learn how to read lol.

Being the huge Terminator fan that I am, I will not cry that T2 and T1 are first and second respectively. However, T2 is 90's and I'm a much bigger T1 fan so I hope they stick to their guns and eliminate all the things that don't fit into the requested category. What is with people? I understand the excitement, but votes for a movie that came out three weeks ago?

It's not even assured that they will be able to aquire the licenses for whatever option wins on their polls, it's great that they are communicating and getting feedback from collectors but people should vote with realistic expectations, and those that add a million other options to the polls need to learn how to read lol.
--

Social media taught me the majority of people on it have significant reading comprehension impairment of their own making (i.e., they don't read) that further reinforces how and why we humans really needs to be exterminated out of existence by the Robotrons in 2084.

Queen Studios: What '80s movie characters would you like to see?
Illiterate posters: BVS, Matrix, Metal Gear Solid, Led Zeppelin!
Non-illiterate posters: They asked for '80s movies, guys.
Illiterate posters: Oh, yeah? Then why are people adding other stuff?

EF711CCC-9E07-4C7B-80C6-0FA216C2951A.gif

Apparently, QS did post quite a while ago about people voting for non-80's movies, and yet they still keep coming in.

I'm sure this will stop someone who's about to add an option to the poll that's already been added 3 times lol
I don't think it's possible to add anymore. What they ought to do is clean up the list so the relevant entries are more visible.

Back