Queen Studios/InArt 1/6 Mera

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't that 1:3 Mera statue sold out instantly? I believe it was. I've been Mera fan for many years and I won't miss a chance to have 1/6 figure. Also I'm sure Queen Studios has already payed for the license so I don't see them wasting it. They might do a limited run but I don't think they'll cancel it entirely, also I hope it's JL version as visually she looked more epic imo,even Barbie did a good job with her outfit,I'd love to have something similar but fancier.

P.S. main reason I love Mera is Ariel lol Ariel is my fav character since childhood. If you know you know lol

Anime fanboy lust makes sense.

That doll is going to take a beating...

bh187-austin-powers.gif
I noticed the weird trend in Asia of licensed statues of female characters being released that all come with an option to display them with no top on. It’s so random.

I noticed the weird trend in Asia of licensed statues of female characters being released that all come with an option to display them with no top on. It’s so random.

Order desk: Would you a like that with or without top, sir?

Customer: Oh, topless please, hee hee. Also, could you please transfer me to your topless supervisor if she is available? Hee hee...

It’s like the only way to talk about this figure is in the abstract, i.e., whether it will get made at all. 🤷‍♂️ That gets into feelings and attitudes about Amber Heard. But then we enter territory that seems to evoke very strong feelings.

I didn’t mean to open the barn door to people venting their own personal beliefs about Depp’s and Heard’s personalities and character. I was trying to remain relatively neutral, discuss why I think Heard is so hot button culturally, and emphasize that QS probably doesn’t care at the end of the day. But I now firmly believe it will be impossible to talk about this without impassioned positions being put forth. So moving forward I will refrain from analysis and speculations and just wait and see if we actually get a figure to talk about.

Last edited:
It’s like the only way to talk about this figure is in the abstract, i.e., whether it will get made at all. 🤷‍♂️ That gets into feelings and attitudes about Amber Heard. But then we enter territory that seems to evoke very strong feelings.

I didn’t mean to open the barn door to people venting their own personal beliefs about Depp’s and Heard’s personalities and character. I was trying to remain relatively neutral, discuss why I think Heard is so hot button culturally, and emphasize that QS probably doesn’t care at the end of the day. But I now firmly believe it will be impossible to talk about this without impassioned positions being put forth. So moving forward I will refrain from analysis and speculations and just wait and see if we actually get a figure to talk about.
Freaks get so tribal when it comes to properties, celebrities, personal beliefs, personal feelings, etc., etc., so this is a good idea for everyone to follow.
Otherwise, it ends up getting into heated debates and or insults then I have to bust out the Louisville slugger.
SkinnyPointedAnglerfish-max-1mb.gif

It's best to avoid all that. Capeesh?

From this perspective Infinity Studios 1:1 bust and JND 1:3 statue should be cancelled. It won't happen. Mera has a big fandom, they might aren't active online, but her stuff sells. Bc visually she is so pretty. There is a whole documentary about that 1:3 Mera and shows how excited creators are. I think Asian companies don't really care about dramas and they focus more on the characters,as they should be.I hate cancel culture and never gonna support that. Hollywood has always been a dirty place full of dramas and injustice.I just want to have 1:6 fancy Mera and I truly hope Queen won't cancel.
Thank you.

From this perspective Infinity Studios 1:1 bust and JND 1:3 statue should be cancelled. It won't happen. Mera has a big fandom, they might aren't active online, but her stuff sells. Bc visually she is so pretty. There is a whole documentary about that 1:3 Mera and shows how excited creators are. I think Asian companies don't really care about dramas and they focus more on the characters,as they should be.I hate cancel culture and never gonna support that. Hollywood has always been a dirty place full of dramas and injustice.I just want to have 1:6 fancy Mera and I truly hope Queen won't cancel.
Thank you.
Agreed.

Prime 1 Studio, Iron Studio, and XM Studios' Mera statues are good examples. All are dynamic and showcase Mera's beauty.

mera_dc-comics_gallery_5c54e1d836a2c.jpg

1__29496.1644619327.jpg

MeraOC.png

Agreed.

Prime 1 Studio, Iron Studio, and XM Studios' Mera statues are good examples. All are dynamic and showcase Mera's beauty.

mera_dc-comics_gallery_5c54e1d836a2c.jpg

1__29496.1644619327.jpg

MeraOC.png
They look so beautiful and fierce! I have Iron Studios 1/10 one on preorder, love the dynamic pose,especially her hair looks amazing, I love how they mixed both hair colours together,red/orange which makes is so dimensional, got the confirmation from Iron Studios that final version gonna have exact shade (proto they presented first time had orange hair) JL armour makes it extra special! That's why I want Queen to make JL version, she looks majestic, but in any case I won't complain,she will look beautiful either way.

They look so beautiful and fierce! I have Iron Studios 1/10 one on preorder, love the dynamic pose,especially her hair looks amazing, I love how they mixed both hair colours together,red/orange which makes is so dimensional, got the confirmation from Iron Studios that final version gonna have exact shade (proto they presented first time had orange hair) JL armour makes it extra special! That's why I want Queen to make JL version, she looks majestic, but in any case I won't complain,she will look beautiful either way.
Congrats! :duff

Thank you.

Fwiw, you know how I feel! I want the figure to be made and if it is, I'll be buying it.

I would buy a Snyder cut version of Mera to go with the figures already released from that scene.

Last edited:
I see this a lot. Emila Clarke has shown chemistry with Mamoa but she doesn't have the figure, at all, in my opinion.

From this perspective Infinity Studios 1:1 bust and JND 1:3 statue should be cancelled. It won't happen. Mera has a big fandom, they might aren't active online, but her stuff sells. Bc visually she is so pretty. There is a whole documentary about that 1:3 Mera and shows how excited creators are. I think Asian companies don't really care about dramas and they focus more on the characters,as they should be .I hate cancel culture and never gonna support that. Hollywood has always been a dirty place full of dramas and injustice. I just want to have 1:6 fancy Mera and I truly hope Queen won't cancel.
Thank you.
To cancel those items such as the Infinity Studios 1:1 or the JND 1:3 (or any Mera items that have already gone up for PO) would mean to refund ppl for orders that have already been taken/paid for not to mention all the hands that that PO money goes through in that process. Money has already been moved for pieces that have already gone up for PO, and it would be more trouble than it's worth to go backwards, so no, those pieces would not be canceled. However, future items could be canceled. QS/InArt piece is still just an announcement at this point, nothing more with no indication that they've even begun making a prototype. And even if they have, money hasn't been exchanged with consumers yet and it could already be canned before it's ever even shown.

Also, if you're speaking about the JND behind the scenes video when mentioning "a whole documentary about that 1:3 Mera," that's nothing specific or special to Mera. JND wasn't so excited for Mera that they made a video just for her. JND does that for all their products to build hype with collectors before putting them up for PO; so, I'm sorry to say, but that doesn't mean anything other than being part of JND's marketing strategy for each of their products, not just Mera.

Last edited:
I see this a lot. Emila Clarke has shown chemistry with Mamoa but she doesn't have the figure, at all, in my opinion.
You see it a lot because people have absolutely no creativity. They were in GOT together so apparently they should just be paired in all their movies.
‘Henry Caville in a suit?! Omg, he should be the next Bond!’ ‘So Tom Hardy is under 6ft? He’s perfect for Wolverine!’

I think if Terminator: ‘whatever it was called’ taught us anything, it’s that Emilia Clarke is not remotely convincing as any type of warrior character that needs even a sliver of physical presence.
She managed the naked, entitled manipulator of mens affection fine in a show while It’s brilliant plot and writing lasted; any Aquaman movie is guaranteed to have neither of those qualities so they should at least cast someone who will look appropriate as Mera.

Since some Freaks can't seem to stick to the topic, thread cleaned and closed until new information about this sixth scale figure is released.

7/14/2022 Edit:

Thread opened. If Freaks can't stick to the topic I'll infract and or ban those who can't follow the rules.

Last edited:
I can see InArt waiting for more news on Aquaman 2 before making a decision whether to do Mera regardless of the actress and her future in the franchise. WB Discovery seems to be making some pretty bizarre decisions (or maybe indecisions, rather) and I don’t think InArt would want to commit to making a figure from a film where a sequel is still a questionable “if”… Surprised they’re still apparently doing Cavill Supes tbh

I can see InArt waiting for more news on Aquaman 2 before making a decision whether to do Mera regardless of the actress and her future in the franchise. WB Discovery seems to be making some pretty bizarre decisions (or maybe indecisions, rather) and I don’t think InArt would want to commit to making a figure from a film where a sequel is still a questionable “if”… Surprised they’re still apparently doing Cavill Supes tbh
I get why they'd be hesitant with Mera as she is a very divisive figure (I doubt it has anything to do with the future of Aquaman 3), but why the surprise with Cavill Superman? Everyone loves him and the figure will likely be very popular if they do it well.

Back