Queen Studios/InArt 1/6 Mera

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alatar

Super Freak
Reaction score
Reportedly Queen Studios is making Mera.

09DE5307-FDB3-4F19-BA11-29BAF6D8CA37.jpeg

She was fine as Mera. But I think there is a very strong chance here that if there’s only 10 minutes of her in the film, they may reshoot those scenes using a new actress. Look what Zack Snyder did with Tig Notaro in AotD, for example.

I’ll still get this figure because Mera belongs to the Snyderverse representation of the “Knightmare League.” And she’s established as well in Aquaman if anyone wants to think of that movie as being connected.

If we ever do get JL 2 from Snyder then I’m sure it’d use the recast actress. So if and when there’s ever a JL 2 I’d get that new Mera figure as well—but only if we get JL 2. I’m not collecting Aquaman figures. I’m specifically a Snyderverse collector.

She was fine as Mera. But I think there is a very strong chance here that if there’s only 10 minutes of her in the film, they may reshoot those scenes using a new actress. Look what Zack Snyder did with Tig Notaro in AotD, for example.

I’ll still get this figure because Heard’s Mera belongs to the Snyderverse representation of the “Knightmare League.” And she’s established as well in Aquaman if anyone wants to think of that movie as being connected.

If we ever do get JL 2 from Snyder then I’m sure it’d use the recast actress. So if and when there’s ever a JL 2 I’d get that new Mera figure as well—but only if we get JL 2. I’m not collecting Aquaman figures. I’m specifically a Snyderverse collector.
Can’t say I’d be too interested in a Mera figure unless the sculpt was stunning and the price was considerably less than Gandalf. The best thing about her announcement is that a Momoa Aquaman could be on the cards- although he still hasn’t had a suit that really wows me. JL is top of the bunch for me as it stands.

As far as I know it’d be only third party companies that make unlicensed 1/6 action figures that would consider releasing Mera.

I'll preorder the figure on Day 1. I've been mera fan for like 2 decades and adore how she looks as Mera, especially Snyder's version. Based on the verdict I think WB definitely gonna recast,till that I'll get as much merch as I can, bc she is so pretty. lol

My first choice is Blake Lively

I also wonder if Superman is Henry?Or Christopher ?
Mera and Superman are ones I'm considering to get as I have two kidneys

P.S.S. HEARSAY

Last edited:
I'll preorder the figure on Day 1. I've been mera fan for like 2 decades and adore how she looks as Mera, especially Snyder's version.
Who's gonna be the new Mera? They might go for Emilia Clarke, she's been a popular pick for a while and making fan castings come true seems to be a thing as of late, InArt already has her likeness rights for Daenerys so they could kill two bird with one stone.

I also wonder if Superman is Henry?Or Christopher ?
Mera and Superman are ones I'm considering to get as I have two kidneys
Most definitely Henry, they've already said they're only going to be doing the main 3 of the Justice League, now there's someone who was wrongfully let go, probably my favorite Superman by a long shot even is Reeves is more iconic.

Last edited:
Let's stick to the topic of the thread; Queens Studio/Inart1/6 Mera.

Everything else is irrelevant and off-topic.

This is the only warning you'll get. Further off-topic discussion about the trial will result in a two-week ban.
My bad, should've known better, don't bring the hammer down on us Snoop! :thwak

My bad, should've known better, don't bring the hammer down on us Snoop! :thwak
That's why I just posted a warning and didn't issue any infractions.

I realize that it's a hot topic however it has nothing to do with this 1/6 figure outside of the fact that it may look like the actress who played her.

On a personal note, I don't give a **** about either Depp or Heard.

:duff

I'd like to see dioramas of Jack Sparrow facing off against the Atlantean.

hopefully, she's getting some royalties off sales from this - she's gonna need the cash!

It looks like Queen Studios does make licensed figures, unclear whether she would get any of that versus DC or WBD though.

Last edited:
It looks like Queen Studios does make unlicensed figures, unclear whether she would get any of that versus DC or WBD though.
What unlicensed figures have they made? or was that typo?

B/c they have licenses for many WB/DC properties. However, for 1/6 figures specifically, it's just a regional license, not a worldwide license. Hot Toys has the hold on world wide license. This is why we have to order from somewhere like OSK instead of directly from Sideshow or any other typical US retailer.

What unlicensed figures have they made? or was that typo?

B/c they have licenses for many WB/DC properties. However, for 1/6 figures specifically, it's just a regional license, not a worldwide license. Hot Toys has the hold on world wide license. This is why we have to order from somewhere like OSK instead of directly from Sideshow or any other typical US retailer.

It was a typo, thanks.

I have to assume that she's huge in China. Otherwise it really is a bizarre choice.

Like you have the entire DC roster to choose from and you pick the uncharismatic bad actress character from the Aquaman movie? JND also did a huge statue of her recently. Only thing that makes sense is that she's popular in China. I'm hoping they throw this figure in the trash and put the resources towards something else on their list.

Back