Statue Queen Studios: Endgame - Thanos (Brolin) 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To buy or not to buy, that is the question........

I’ve already got the two Iron Studio versions...... as well as all the Hot Toys.....and the life size bust. Is there such a thing as too many Thanos’?

And it’s a bit silly that the Standard version doesn’t include the helmet.

Yeah bro, I'm debating as well, I think I will just take the plunge and decide later. Can always sell the pre-order or the statue later (at same or higher price). I know that exclusive won't last. I'm gonna decide in the next few hours.

I went ahead and ordered the Premium Edition from Spec Fiction - it's so hard for me to be patient and wait to see what QS will come out with when there are other statues on the market that I want to buy, but I think holding out for their statues are worth it.

Screw it, I am in for the exclusive. In unrelated news, I'll have some HT for sale soon... anyone looking for Iron Monger, lol.

If only Hot Toys would do a re-release for that particular piece. Which is still possible given that they are prone to that, but for the larger size and cost of the figure.

They should but I doubt they will. They seem to be phasing out the big stuff, which is why we don't vehicles anymore, for ex.

They should but I doubt they will. They seem to be phasing out the big stuff, which is why we don't vehicles anymore, for ex.

Which is why I’m still contemplating getting that custom ‘Justice Vehicle’, especially since the implosion of Chronicle as I had a few of their vehicles/replicas on preorder.

[/B]
Which is why I’m still contemplating getting that custom ‘Justice Vehicle’, especially since the implosion of Chronicle as I had a few of their vehicles/replicas on preorder.

I hear you, that is exactly why I got it. I was on the fence about it but I have the 1989 and Tumbler, figured I go for the BVS one as well. No way HT will ever produce it after what they said it would cost to fabricate, ship and charge for it. Same with the 1966 one, will have to get that one as well.

I hear you, that is exactly why I got it. I was on the fence about it but I have the 1989 and Tumbler, figured I go for the BVS one as well. No way HT will ever produce it after what they said it would cost to fabricate, ship and charge for it. Same with the 1966 one, will have to get that one as well.

I’ve never bought any of his previous releases as I don’t collect Star Wars specific Hot Toy figures, but I’ve enjoyed for years watching his YouTube videos showing his hard work on all those Star Wars dioramas. Almost made me want to expand into the Star Wars figures too.

I wanted to order but for me, Queen Studios is too new and unproven of a company to give all that money to with a preorder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wanted to order but for me, Queen Studios is too new and unproven of a company to give all that money to with a preorder

Yes you should only preorder from those you’re comfortable with, but are they really still considered all that unproven?

As far as I’m concerned, I can consistently get collectables with ‘issues’ half of the time, no matter who I buy from.

Probably more of a concern like Chronicle Collectibles, who recently shut down with tons of people with hundreds to thousands of dollars paid in pre-orders suddenly in limbo

I don't have near the scratch for these statues but if I did this one is my favorite. Iconic pose, wish the figure could do it

Probably more of a concern like Chronicle Collectibles, who recently shut down with tons of people with hundreds to thousands of dollars paid in pre-orders suddenly in limbo

I don't have near the scratch for these statues but if I did this one is my favorite. Iconic pose, wish the figure could do it

I have most of my Hot Toys in straight up standing poses. Whenever I pose something a bit more extreme I have a tendency of damaging the outfits as I leave them in the pose for months on end. I think it was my Vision (and probably a couple of others) who’s outfit got stuck to each other as I had the elbow bent more than 90 degrees.

It’s because of these limitations that I got into statues in the first place for their more natural poses in my collectables.

But I still collect figures for the more varied character options (even though I have quite a number of duplications). And as a space saver. I think at last count I had around 80 or so Hot Toys. Which is probably pretty even with my statues.

Unproven? Have you seen what the have already released? There Loki bust is one of the best collectible pieces ever made.

Do you have to order direct with Queen? I have orders for their products, but not through them directly.

This is a really beautiful piece. I don't buy many statues due to space and cost, but this is one of those that really stands out. Certainly the best Thanos statue I have seen.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back