Statue Queen Studios: Endgame - Thanos (Brolin) 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be ordering via SpecFiction so that?s not too concerning but for me I?ve seen some nice stuff from them but there?s not a long enough track record for me to feel comfortable laying out $1200+

They?re probably a great company but I?m not risking that amount of money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100% getting this to go with the Endgame trio. I was so torn on which IS Thanos to get and this is a perfect solution for me. There's no gauntlet but to me that scene was powerful and I won't miss it.

100% getting this to go with the Endgame trio. I was so torn on which IS Thanos to get and this is a perfect solution for me. There's no gauntlet but to me that scene was powerful and I won't miss it.

Just keep in mind that if you are still going for the Cap, Thor and Iron Man from Iron Studios, they may be slightly out of scale with this Thanos piece.

Ordered this is the best Thanos out there.

I'm curious why this over the Iron Studios? I do like this one myself but I prefer the IS pose. The likeness looks to be a tie to me(both very good). The Queen has a nicer base. I don't think the gold armor paint of the IS is perfect(Hot Toys is a bit better) but the Queen looks too yellowish to me.

Again, I do like this statue but to me it almost comes down to pose preference when comparing this Queen against the IS.

I think they will scale good together bro!

112.jpg

The only bit that is a little off is that middle 'collar' should be gold, not black. There's a black inner collar thats like an undersuit, but the next layer is the extended gold neck armor that the Hot Toys figure has, only retracted into the collar of the suit

DvQrkTG.png

pvPwmjL.png

I've only paid attention to this area cause the figure has the neck armor 'up' which is only seen briefly in the middle of Endgame and at the beginning of IW, and I've pondered if it could be modded to match the actual look of the final scene in EG (I still may try someday if I can get a deal on the HT)

IW
HbMoZeZ.png

EG
jwoLPU4.png

The only bit that is a little off is that middle 'collar' should be gold, not black. There's a black inner collar, but the next layer is the extended gold neck armor that the Hot Toys figure has, retracted into the suit

DvQrkTG.png

pvPwmjL.png

I've only paid attention to this cause the figure has the neck armor up which is only seen briefly in Endgame and at the beginning of IW, and I've pondered if it could be modded (I still may try someday if I can get a deal on the HT)

IW
HbMoZeZ.png

EG
jwoLPU4.png

Oh wow, We need to point it out to Queen Studios!

Oh wow, We need to point it out to Queen Studios!

Yeah, I think I will message them about it. Need a better comparison picture to send them though. Also, posting about it on their FB page should bring enough attention. They are pretty great at responding to community feedback.

Lets all send them this!
If someone can post it on their FB page will be great!

Thanos1.jpg

The amount of morons on their Facebook page asking for the helmet to be wearable lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The amount of morons on their Facebook page asking for the helmet to be wearable lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Ought to stick to hot toys.

A wearable helmet will mean the helmet will have to be slightly overscaled to slide on and off and probably still scuff the portrait anyway.

Lets all send them this!
If someone can post it on their FB page will be great!

View attachment 498754

Good job, bro. I posted on their FB (they have to approve it though, don't think they would) and sent it to them on Insta. I will post on the community forum on FB once they approve my request. Some of you, should do the same.

Good job, bro. I posted on their FB (they have to approve it though, don't think they would) and sent it to them on Insta. I will post on the community forum on FB once they approve my request. Some of you, should do the same.

Great!
I already got an answer from them that this will be forwarded to the artist.
Keep hitting them with this issue guys!

I've ordered multiple items from them over a number of years. They are well established, trustworthy and deliver great service. Highly recommend.

Spec fictions says delivery date is Q2 2021, this description says Q4. Which is the correct target date?

A month ago, Q4 was the estimated delivery date when buying from Queen Studios, but I don't think they'll meet it.

The rest of the world usually receives pieces from Asia some time later, hence the time discrepancy, most probably.

A month ago, Q4 was the estimated delivery date when buying from Queen Studios, but I don't think they'll meet it.

The rest of the world usually receives pieces from Asia some time later, hence the time discrepancy, most probably.

Queen Studios is saying Q4 2021. Not this year. While spec fiction has it at Q2 2021. You?re saying Queen won?t even meet Q4 2021 for Asia? Then why does spec fiction have it so early for the west.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Queen Studios is saying Q4 2021. Not this year. While spec fiction has it at Q2 2021. You?re saying Queen won?t even meet Q4 2021 for Asia? Then why does spec fiction have it so early for the west.

My bad, your quote of my one month old post didn't include the original text, and your phrasing made me think by Q4 you meant this year (2020) because of the reason I stated.

In this case, always go with the developer's estimation, obviously.

Back