quadcent's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
quadcent chinook will have a big sale during boxing day, you should come by check it out, from what i know they still have alot of sideshow left but no more Thor.

gee i wonder where all the thors went :lol:lol
but yeah i was planning on heading down for christmas at sis's to hit them boxing day.

Its funny I e-mailed Chinook Hobby West about 4 days ago inquiring about certain stock but more specifically the T2 T-800 PF coming out next year. I have yet to hear anything from this guy and if this is a sign of how good his customer service is then i'd just rather pass.

I remember seeing him at the toyfair here in Edmonton, I really don't care for the guy. He just argued with me that Toys2 in Toronto is not the Hot Toys distributor to Canada but yet Toys2 is clearly on HT's website.

Not a very sharp guy imo, sorry to hijack your thread quad.

hey, no prob voorhees.
sad to see that they dropped the ball on your request. do you know who you were talking to? i have actually never talked to the owner, just a couple of his workers and have had good dealing with them. (so far)
as for the e-mail responses, i haven't had a lot of luck lately with emails from quite a few on line retailers.

they deal with so many hardcore sideshow collectors in the city that would buy everything available to them,who care about the rest.

i really hope that they don't think that, since once a business goes that way it's hard to get back that lost business. though i'm sure that they have a good business none the less. certainly don't have high overhead.:lol

quad. what do you think chucky 1:1 for $600 canadian,should i get it? your opinion. On hold right now and about Chinook hobby store-they're a whole bunch of good and friendly people there.

hey i just checked out ss site, it looks damn nice if you're into that sort of thing, if your not i would spend my $$$ and my space towards something else.

do you have anything else to go with it??
the original selling price was $550 us, so i guess the price would be below retail at this time, though i don't know how much these have been going for in the past.

doug

Dang dude, you have quite a few gems there. Congrats on all the great acquisitions!!!! Looks GREAT!!!!

thanks man, and here's a couple more of LOTR pieces

2qjltnb.jpg

hs2nhx.jpg

2yo5nrq.jpg

2ih5v7a.jpg

the first of better displays, Hopen wardrobe system from ikea, with the drawer system in the bottom and two large display areas.
they work excellant for pfs. lots of room.
only thing is i had to make the glass doors since ikea didn't make a clear glass door for these, only frosted.

also have ikea's led bar lights (no exsposed wires:lol) and with the aluminum strip i have mounted the lights to, they only shine on the statues not out towards the rest of the room.

now i just have to get the rest of the room done:lol

2h5vdq8.jpg

2efhw7c.jpg

16k1ixz.jpg

30hm1k2.jpg

Last edited:
yeah tell me about it, one day it's up 5% two days later it's down 6%.
sure lmk what's coming. i'll have to see what's coming compared to what i have coming from ssc.
later

hey quad, there are another shipment coming the end of the month, if you are interest i could give you the list tomorrow.(the exchange rate is horrible).
here are some of the statues coming the end of the month-tusken raider pf, moria orc pf, rogue comiquette, alien pile, she predator, predator on horse, more thor pf, and ironman 1:1 bust.

some new pieces that i finally got around to unpacking

modern Thing and marvel sample hulk and sample hulk spidey

nns935.jpg

15wo5qv.jpg

and the three musketeers

4zukx4.jpg

1ikfme.jpg

120nvv8.jpg

funny the hulk on the right appears to be darker than the rh one, and with closer inspection it appears the rh one has darker shading and more definate/darker veins

Last edited:
Great Additions Quad, Very Cool, I sence you like Hulk and The Thing

definately like hulk and spidey related items, i SURE wasn't looking to get three Things and Hulks, just happens that each has a story behind it that made good sence to me at the time.:lol:lol
i'm sure everyone here has had that same blinding sensation a sometime when looking at collectables:(

i actually had 4 hulks at one time, 3 gray and one green but since have gotten rid of, or traded one to a fellow member. i think i had hulkeritist or mad trigger finger purchasitis.

bring on ABOMINATION :banana:banana:banana

Last edited:
definately like hulk and spidey related items, i SURE wasn't looking to get three Things and Hulks, just happens that each has a story behind it that made good sence to me at the time.:lol:lol
i'm sure everyone here has had that same blinding sensation a sometime when looking at collectables:(

i actually had 4 hulks at one time, 3 gray and one green but since have gotten rid of, of trade one to a fellow member. i think i had hulkeritist or mad trigger finger purchasitis.

bring on ABOMINATION :banana:banana:banana

Now that would be a Sweet Addition to your Collection

Back