Qmx SUPERNATURAL Dean Winchester 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I hate to say it, I think it is DOA. I would imagine QMX looked at whether or not it would make sense to put the pieces out based on production, possible carrying cost for unsold pieces and probably put more emphasis on guaranteed sellers.

Qmx needs to give up any license they aren't going to do.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I got tired of reading all the doom and gloom and half baked theories about the figures so I emailed QMX a couple of weeks ago and asked them straight forward about the 1/6 licenses and delays and all the rumors about the lines being dead. they assured me that 1/6 is still moving full swing and specifically said that Sam and Cas are still coming.

What wasn’t nice about what I said? If stating the truth isn’t nice, then yeah, it wasn’t nice, but haven’t they announced stuff for years without releasing it? It’s not being bad to say so. Honestly, I was really supportive of them in the beginning, but they’ve added so much Lies over lies that I wonder how they haven’t tanked already.

If you feel telling the truth is worth being deleted, please do, but I think it will speak thousands...

The show is ending next year, people are not going to care soon enough. If they're gonna release Sam, they need to do it now.

Also whatever happened to the BSG licence and the Adama figure? Another dead licence?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I got tired of reading all the doom and gloom and half baked theories about the figures so I emailed QMX a couple of weeks ago and asked them straight forward about the 1/6 licenses and delays and all the rumors about the lines being dead. they assured me that 1/6 is still moving full swing and specifically said that Sam and Cas are still coming.

Hadn't heard anything in quite some time on this one and with the final season in swing, still convinced we'll never see Sam, let along Cas. Very disappointing.

Well, I've seen nothing from Toy Fair this week. Anyone else see or hear any updates?

They should have made this a two pack from the beginning. I'm starting to really dislike this company. Hopefully a third party company will make one.

What I expected.

They gave this line no chance at all by not releasing both as a set or within a shorter time frame of each other.

My love for Dean is strong enough that if I only ever could have him, I'd still have him - but I know how collecting works.

Them not releasing both brothers and leaving one brother in limbo destroyed any chance the line could've had.

Unfortunately, with this company, there's no faith they will complete a line, even if it's just two freaking characters. At least with Trek TOS got multiple figures out.

QMX = good for a one off character and that's it.

Last edited:
My Dean remains boxed up for the foreseeable future then. I just can't display one without the other. Thinking of trying to kitbash one together as that's probably the only hope at this point. I won't buy anything else from QMX at this point... I mean other than Sam and Cas if a miracle occurs :)

Rumor has it most of the 1/6 stuff not already produced is done at QMx. They aren't giving up on the 1/6 scale for other things. There's a different license they are trying there. But moving to a different scale for other licenses.

Rumor has it most of the 1/6 stuff not already produced is done at QMx. They aren't giving up on the 1/6 scale for other things. There's a different license they are trying there. But moving to a different scale for other licenses.
So they're scrapping everything they've previewed but aren't giving up on 1/6?

I just don't get it. Pretty much all of their releases were met with acclaim and good reception. Why they've treated this aspect of their company so poorly is beyond me.

Back