Qmx SUPERNATURAL Dean Winchester 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Castiel is 100% the best sculpt, but I can understand they’d want Sam and Dean to both sell-our before pushing him out.

I would love Castiel before Sam, even though I knew that wouldn't happen.

Dean and Castiel's bond has been my favorite on the show for a long, long time now. I haven't been a big Sam fan for quite a while.

I'm glad to see that it looks like Sam will be released and I'll get him right away. But I'll be more excited for Castiel, no question.

I would love Castiel before Sam, even though I knew that wouldn't happen.

Dean and Castiel's bond has been my favorite on the show for a long, long time now. I haven't been a big Sam fan for quite a while.

I'm glad to see that it looks like Sam will be released and I'll get him right away. But I'll be more excited for Castiel, no question.

I hope Castiel makes it to market as well, it's a solid sculpt. I really hope they release Sam soon. My Dean has been boxed up in my closet for far too long!

Any news or intel on the Sam and Castiel front?

QMX put up a post for Supernatural day, celebrating how proud they were of the figures and diorama that we have seen at comic con... then were typically vague and evasive about the whereabouts of Sam and Cas when asked in the comments. Does not look great.

Yeah I fear I have to go the expensive custom route. Well Sam is relative as some heads are on ebay, but Cas....

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Back