Qmx SUPERNATURAL Dean Winchester 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate being negative but it does remind me of when Zoe and Jayne from Firefly kept appearing, long after their chances of ever being released evaporated.

Sam and Castiel should have been put up for preorder already. I never bothered to pick Dean up because Sam has never been a guarantee.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I got Dean because he's my favorite anyway, but if Sam had been released first, I wouldn't have gotten him and would've held off for a Dean release.

It's cool to see them, but it doesn't inspire any confidence in an actual release - Sam was shown with Dean in 2016. Since then, he's been shown off a few times (with an added Castiel), and nothing on any hint of a preorder.

Since we're post another another SDCC.......anyone hear any news from QMX this weekend on when these will actually go up for pre-order?

As far as I could see on the last pics posted of Sam and Castiel on Facebook, in the comments of people asking when they'll be available, they've haven't responded at all other than to answer a couple questions about items unrelated to SPN.

Accept it will never be released and move on. QMX is notorious for this stuff. I wish it were different, but I'm done with those clowns.

I'm pretty sure the are displaying Sam and Castiel, as a way to keep Dean selling. They did the same for Captain Mal and it wouldn't surprise me if they are doing the same for Captain Picard.

DSC_2775.jpg

found this at Figures.com's coverage for those of us stuck at home. Cas looks great, Sam...isn't bad. could be the light / position of the camera. I had hoped to see some sort of angel wing option for Cas...

Never liked the sculpts in pics, but in person they are pretty good. A little rough but I would get them. No release date just labelled as proto. Asked but no one gave a straight answer. They were displayed, but felt as if they were sort of trying to hide them. Trek felt the same way.

At least they're consistently releasing Trek ....It wouldn't make sense to hide them, as that's really their biggest line (and IMO, they treat it as such).

Castiel looks the best of the three, Sam the worst, IMO. He looks way too old. But I had that problem with Dean, too.

Anyway, at this point I just want to give up on these. After I get some of my Marvel stuff cleared from my plate, I'll just go back to working on getting a Dean and Sam and hopefully a Cas on my shelf that represent my favorite time of the series - the first 4 seasons.

The wish of seeing a Bobby Singer is LONG gone, let alone any of the villains like Crowley or **** Roman (with optional Leviathan head)...which are now pipe dreams.

When you can't even get a Sam Winchester, you might as well forget it.

Josette, have you seen these in person? If they get released some of that age may get some relief in the production process.

I have Dean, but I haven't seen Sam and Castiel in person.

Re: Dean, I do think some of the harshness looks softer in person, but I definitely do still feel he's bit too rough looking. They overall look a bit too exaggerated to me.

Although not great sculpts Sam and Castiel look better, to me, than Dean. I hadn't seen those two sculpts in person prior to SDCC, but I was pleasantly surprised as to how much I do like them. Again, they have their flaws but worth the purchase. I own Dean and he's incomplete without Sam.

Since we're post another another SDCC.......anyone hear any news from QMX this weekend on when these will actually go up for pre-order?

As far as I could see on the last pics posted of Sam and Castiel on Facebook, in the comments of people asking when they'll be available, they've haven't responded at all other than to answer a couple questions about items unrelated to SPN.

Don't worry, Sam should be going up for order soon.

Back