Qmx SUPERNATURAL Dean Winchester 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I have a spare 3A body I've wanted to do something with, figured this might be worth the $20 to try to do a Sam. Too bad the other Dean heads I've come across look pretty much like the QMX version (or are just copies of).

Honestly I'm so bereft that QMX have Firefly'ed this line that I get furious everytime I see this thread title. The Sam and Cas look really good, it's torturous knowing they'll probably never see the light of day.

If they do get made, the problem is, they do look good. In my opinion, Dean is not good. Either their sculpts will turn out better so displaying them together with Dean will be hard or they’ll turn out like Dean did. We lose either way.

Man, I saw this thread raised and I thought there was some news.....

This does feel like it's going to go the way of their Firefly line.

Man, I saw this thread raised and I thought there was some news.....

This does feel like it's going to go the way of their Firefly line.

Which means Dean will absolutely be the last piece I ever buy from QMx of anything. Burned on Firefly and then Supernatural? Sorry, but no more.

Which means Dean will absolutely be the last piece I ever buy from QMx of anything. Burned on Firefly and then Supernatural? Sorry, but no more.

Have to agree. Dean is still quietly sitting in his box waiting on Sam. Not sure what I'll ultimately do with him if they never actually make Sam to complete the pair. There is no way to display one without the other.

Captain Mal is iconic and can represent the series by himself. I’m gutted we’re clearly never getting Jayne or Zoe, but can live with it.

This just sucks - and is made even worse by the fact that had they pushed Sam and Dean out together sales would have definitely been substantially better. Just bad business.

Dean is the only 1/6 QMX figure that I haven't bought. I'll buy it when Sam is available. And not until then.

Dean is the only 1/6 QMX figure that I haven't bought. I'll buy it when Sam is available. And not until then.

I think there are many others doing the same and QMX doesn’t seem to get that. If they’re basing not producing Sam on less than expected sales of Dean they are missing the boat entirely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's face it, we are not getting Sam. If the prove me wrong, great. I will buy it in a heartbeat, but I don't think it will happen.

If QMX had anyone on staff with some business acumen they would have produced a 2-figure set, one base set, one deluxe version, and also offered the figures separate. However it doesn't seem like anyone on their end knew that the show has a large fan base

I wish we would get some kind of update. I lost some faith with these when they weren’t displayed at the last Con. Given that both Castiel and Sam were shown at others previously.

I agree that they should’ve released Sam and Dean together or as closely together as possible because so many people consider them a set. Like Mulder and Scully. J and K.

Dean has been released for a quite a while now and there’s too much of a gap between his release and Sam even going up for order.

Not to mention Dean is on sale everywhere now which tells me he didn't sell all that well. I already didn't trust qmx since malcolm reynolds... Now I won't touch them unless it's a one off figure I want. They're balls deep in star trek cause it's making them plenty of money. Zero fan service from qmx.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

So, I responded to QMx on Twitter the other day asking them to "Just release Sam Winchester already...". They responded back with: "There's a small-ish show coming up where we might get some news... watch our social media for news from the #SDCC floor at #booth4145!"

Does that mean they'll actually have a release date or just show Sam on display again? I suspect the latter. Although, it's kind of **** move to respond on Twitter in that way if that is the case... **** moves seem to somewhat be their specialty in this arena though.

Back