Qmx SUPERNATURAL Dean Winchester 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like they played the “pre-orders will be up soon!” game with the rest of the Firefly line, but I could be wrong.

Yeah, this doesn't have someone pushing and championing it behind the scenes the way Trek does (as far as we know), so I'd definitely have to take a 'believe it when I see it' approach in regard to the likelihood of more Supernatural figures. Be happy to be proven wrong, but right now it feels like Firefly all over again, and has for a while to be honest.

If Qmx want to prove me wrong by putting Sam up for order, however, they are more than welcome to do so. But I certainly won't be saving my money waiting for it to happen. ;)

Yeah, this doesn't have someone pushing and championing it behind the scenes the way Trek does (as far as we know), so I'd definitely have to take a 'believe it when I see it' approach in regard to the likelihood of more Supernatural figures. Be happy to be proven wrong, but right now it feels like Firefly all over again, and has for a while to be honest.

If Qmx want to prove me wrong by putting Sam up for order, however, they are more than welcome to do so. But I certainly won't be saving my money waiting for it to happen. ;)
I have been pushing SN. The sculptor is a good friend of mine, and he loves SN. He wants to see his figures too.

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

I had some sideshow rewards points so I just picked this one up for just the cost of shipping. I'm pretty excited to finally replace my custom one with the real deal.

Well, they just announced that the show is going to end next year. If QMX wants to make Sam, hopefully they will get on it soon.

Sam is taking way too long. Forget about Castiel. Doubt that ever sees the light of day.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The show has been on for 15 years. It has lots of loyal fans. No one is going to ask "who is Sam".

Yeah? Ask my students! 95% of them had never heard/watched the show!

Needless to say they didn’t laugh at the Mulder/scully ref in ep 1.

Its the CW's second highest rated show and draws in millions of viewers every week. 15 freaking years into the run of the show they still have a dozen sold out conventions every single year that charge a grand to attend. There is absolutely no problems with people recognizing who Sam Winchester is.

My new updated Dean sculpt

Dean new 11.jpg

Yeah? Ask my students! 95% of them had never heard/watched the show!

Needless to say they didn’t laugh at the Mulder/scully ref in ep 1.
How old are the students? I mean if they're teenagers then they probably don't watch a show that started not long after they were born lol. I'm sure most Supernatural fans are in their mid 20's and older at this point. That is their audience.

And I pity those kids for not even knowing who Mulder and Scully are.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back