QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Nanjin,
I emailed you with no response sorry if i went to spam... wondering if you have the stickers and any sulu left?

Hey Nanjin,
I emailed you with no response sorry if i went to spam... wondering if you have the stickers and any sulu left?
Sent to [email protected]?

Stickers running low, and I have Sulu. Scotty is all gone. Am putting 2 Scotty together with scrap parts for couple of friends. These 2 might end up the best of all, at least the heads would be individually painted [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've been contemplating picking up a second Kirk and looking into having someone create a green tunic. Possibly a quick and easy project, for the most part.

I've been contemplating picking up a second Kirk and looking into having someone create a green tunic. Possibly a quick and easy project, for the most part.
Green Leisure needs neckless head sculpt.... not to mention a ?wide? body with a semi large belly....

Ignore all paintups, all other visual que:

1) sleeve braids
2016: PVC,
2019 Printed

2) boots
2016: matt
2019: shiny (same as Scotty and Sulu)

3) relax hands
2016: open thumb straight fingers, 2019: close thumb and relaxed fingers.

4) bodies
2016: wide shoulders with big biceps, 2019: narrow and smaller biceps

5) pants helms skirts
2016: 2 layers, 2019: single layer.

6) left boot sole
2019: corrected deformation

Ignore all paintups, all other visual que:

1) sleeve braids
2016: PVC,
2019 Printed

2) boots
2016: matt
2019: shiny (same as Scotty and Sulu)

3) relax hands
2016: open thumb straight fingers, 2019: close thumb and relaxed fingers.

4) bodies
2016: wide shoulders with big biceps, 2019: narrow and smaller biceps

5) pants helms skirts
2016: 2 layers, 2019: single layer.

6) left boot sole
2019: corrected deformation

Thanks, good to know! But if that was in response to my query I'm very interested to know if the shipping boxes and or the packaging are different between 2016 and 2019 versions and how to distinguish which is which before opening the boxes to look at the figures.

Thanks, good to know! But if that was in response to my query I'm very interested to know if the shipping boxes and or the packaging are different between 2016 and 2019 versions and how to distinguish which is which before opening the boxes to look at the figures.
Shipping boxes and packaging are both different.

Packaging: 2016 has the 50th Anniversary logo.

Shipping box: same info but in different prints

Shipping boxes and packaging are both different.

Packaging: 2016 has the 50th Anniversary logo.

Shipping box: same info but in different prints

Ah yes, I just noticed also that the new shipping boxes have the letter "T" added after the numbers: SRT-0069T on the Spock shipper, and STR-0071T on the Kirk shipper.

Hi Nanjin,

Is there a way to get a replacement head for Sulu? There is paint issues on the chin.
I purchased this Sulu a while back from Gamestop, and I had contacted QMX about it. They told me to return it to Gamestop and buy another one instead of being able to send me a replacement because they had no more Sulu in stock. Gamestop was out of stock, so I deiced to keep it instead waiting for a re-stock. Which looks like is a long shot.
20190912_181114.jpg

DSC04375.jpg

DSC04376.jpg

My sulu arrived with a chin rub like that as well

My hunch is they have a problem with their paint
as I am seeing a number of them with the chin rub

The good news it at least you got a Sulu as they are
all gone

Sent to [email protected]?

Stickers running low, and I have Sulu. Scotty is all gone. Am putting 2 Scotty together with scrap parts for couple of friends. These 2 might end up the best of all, at least the heads would be individually painted [emoji1787]

Any way I could get a sticker and possibly a Sulu?

Back