QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw it on LinkedIn, as a few of the last remaining staff are actively looking for jobs.

I wouldn't expect them to post anything publicly. It took them a year to acknowledge the death of the CEO.
I guess get your Q-figs orders in now. 😆 😆

QMx seemed to have died out a while back anyway.

A while ago a member posted about Master Replicas going to sell discounted QMX TOS Captain chairs. I since started following Master Replicas and can report that sale is live.

They only had 700 units and only sell things for a short time. About 2 days and 4 hours from this posting before they might remove the listing even if they don’t sell out.

International shipping to me in the US was only $15.00.

https://www.masterreplicas.com/products/captains-chair-fx-replica

Last edited:
A while ago a member posted about Master Replicas going to sell discounted QMX TOS Captain chairs. I since started following Master Replicas and can report that sale is live.

They only had 700 units and only sell things for a short time. About 2 days and 4 hours from this posting before they might remove the listing even if they don’t sell out.

$65 shipped. I’d debated getting this thing for years. This was a now or never purchase.

I jumped on it last night. Kept debating whether I really needed it and whether EXO-6 will just make a better version, but for the price it seemed worth it.

I jumped on it last night. Kept debating whether I really needed it and whether EXO-6 will just make a better version, but for the price it seemed worth it.
The good news is that I can’t really see how that QMX Captain’s chair could really be improved upon which is probably why EXO-6 has made it clear that they have no intention of making one.

Unfortunately a mate of mine ordered one of these from master replicas and they say their shipment was damaged and were trying to source a replacement.
Anyone else had this problem they didnt send a despatch email so found this out when he enquired re its location.

Unfortunately a mate of mine ordered one of these from master replicas and they say their shipment was damaged and were trying to source a replacement.
Anyone else had this problem they didnt send a despatch email so found this out when he enquired re its location.
I have the same issue with an order I made for the U.S.S Centaur back on June 6th.

Usually they are quick to ship your order, but after a few weeks went by I sent a follow up and they told me there was a delay in getting the product to the warehouse. A few weeks later I followed up again and then was told that they were damaged.

Present day, they have listed the Centaur as being part of their next drop yet my order hasn’t been fulfilled/no further updates.

I have the same issue with an order I made for the U.S.S Centaur back on June 6th.

Usually they are quick to ship your order, but after a few weeks went by I sent a follow up and they told me there was a delay in getting the product to the warehouse. A few weeks later I followed up again and then was told that they were damaged.

Present day, they have listed the Centaur as being part of their next drop yet my order hasn’t been fulfilled/no further updates.
Lets just hope they arent being untruthful.

Anyone get their shipping notice? It was supposed to start shipping on the 21st. Nothing.

Anyone get their shipping notice? It was supposed to start shipping on the 21st. Nothing.
They keep on giving excuses as to why they havent shipped.
"They"ve only just landed on 24th"they said and would be sent out ASAP.
yet another untruth,looking at review sites they come off badly.
Lets hope theyre not fleecing folk.

My experiences with them have mostly been positive with the exception of my last order. Three months went by and they still didn’t fulfill the order (allegedly waiting to replace stock that had been damaged) even though they kept posting the item on their latest drops for sale. I ended up cancelling.

A normal lead time for them to ship an order in my experience is 2 weeks.

I previously had ordered their "Rocinante" ship from "The Expanse" and that shipped out and arrived fairly quickly.

For some reason I thought that they had initially stated that they would be receiving the QMX Chair in early September but I'm most likely mistaken.

I previously had ordered their "Rocinante" ship from "The Expanse" and that shipped out and arrived fairly quickly.

For some reason I thought that they had initially stated that they would be receiving the QMX Chair in early September but I'm most likely mistaken.
Yeah they actually had it as being ready to be shipped on August 21st on their website.

Back