QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad we won?t see this happening[emoji17]
9797a8d26c45ce2f3d3b6699d0128e98.jpg
I'm a Chekov fan, and I've now got all of QMx's TOS releases but I don't care if this happens or not because I don't see any likeness to Walter Koenig in it. This is just any young white guy. Maybe I'd buy it if they label it "Chekov Stunt Double." [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

I did really like that Dabbs head though, so maybe it can be salvaged but that's probably for a custom only.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'm a Chekov fan, and I've now got all of QMx's TOS releases but I don't care if this happens or not because I don't see any likeness to Walter Koenig in it. This is just any young white guy. Maybe I'd buy it if they label it "Chekov Stunt Double." [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

I did really like that Dabbs head though, so maybe it can be salvaged but that's probably for a custom only.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Sean's one seems better, and assuming Chekov paint up wouldn't be as difficult as S.Kirk or C.Kirk.

Some possible good news at the horizon. Not the best outcome, but still enable possibilities.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Sean's one seems better, and assuming Chekov paint up wouldn't be as difficult as S.Kirk or C.Kirk.

Some possible good news at the horizon. Not the best outcome, but still enable possibilities.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Although I am follwing this thread attentively I do not understand what the "possible good news" are all about? :slap Can someone explain, please?

Looking forward to whenever Nanjin can tell us what is happening. Hopefully it involves his involvement in some capacity. The more he is involved the more faith I will have in it.

I appreciate Nanjin’s talent and participation in this thread and all, but if you have news... out with it already. Don’t say you have news and then walk away. If you take the time to post that you have news then you can take the time to post the news. If you’re not sure if the news is credible then say so. No one is above the NEWS.

"news on the horizon" - that means possible news in the future. Saying something now might not be possible without jeopardizing the outcome, which might make it "no news on the horizon." So there's that.

I appreciate Nanjin’s talent and participation in this thread and all, but if you have news... out with it already. Don’t say you have news and then walk away. If you take the time to post that you have news then you can take the time to post the news. If you’re not sure if the news is credible then say so. No one is above the NEWS.

You know, if he doesn’t say, it is probably because he can’t! Don’t forget Star Trek is under Qmx license and that he could risk a lot if he spoke right now. Better safe than sorry.

You know, if he doesn’t say, it is probably because he can’t! Don’t forget Star Trek is under Qmx license and that he could risk a lot if he spoke right now. Better safe than sorry.

Also I don’t think we would have any 1/6 Trek if it hadn’t been for Nanjin. He was working his 1/6 Trek dream long before QMX and made a lot of contacts in the 1/6 production world that QMX probably used when they hired Nanjin to work on their 1/6 figures.

Also I don?t think we would have any 1/6 Trek if it hadn?t been for Nanjin. He was working his 1/6 Trek dream long before QMX and made a lot of contacts in the 1/6 production world that QMX probably used when they hired Nanjin to work on their 1/6 figures.

I don’t believe anyone is challenging or downplaying that. In fact it has been noted many times here.

nanjin has always told us what he can, when he can. I fact he took heat from QMX for saying too much on this board in the past. His last post was the first hint of good news in this thread since he left QMX.

nanjin has always told us what he can, when he can. I fact he took heat from QMX for saying too much on this board in the past. His last post was the first hint of good news in this thread since he left QMX.

I would let him speak for himself, but if Nanjin has left QMx, and quite a while ago, who is giving him heat for speaking?

Back