QMX: 1/6 Star Trek First Contact Captain Picard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This actually appears to be nanjin's custom, which looks slightly superior to QMX's.

Did nanjin post in the wrong thread? Or have the two projects merged into one?

It's the same sculpt. I'm not aware of Nanjin doing a separate Capt. Picard project.

It is the same sculpt. The only thing different is the body. I believe the picture from Toy Fair was taken with a one-Step or a phone cam, and which usually have wide angle lens. Wide-Angle tends to distort the imagine when taken in close proximity. I used a 60mm lens taking the picture from 5 feet away. This set up is closely resemble how we see things with both eyes opened.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ah, alright went there and I'm a bit confused. Nanjin is being a bit cryptic. Maybe Paramount rejected the sculpt and QMX is going with another sculptor?
:dunno

Yes, I've been curious about the whole Nanjin/QMX thing as well. Clears it up once and for all.

OT but I didn't want to start a new thread just to ask a dumb question - where is the QMx Malcolm Reynolds thread? search has failed me.

Pay attention on SDCC!

Thanks but I don't understand what you mean - that I should see what is announced next month at SDCC?

Now getting really OT but the reason I was looking for the QMx Mal thread is that I noticed my preorder at BBTS now shows shipment moved back to 4th quarter. This QMx company really knows how to ship products in a timely manner. :lol

Thanks but I don't understand what you mean - that I should see what is announced next month at SDCC?

Now getting really OT but the reason I was looking for the QMx Mal thread is that I noticed my preorder at BBTS now shows shipment moved back to 4th quarter. This QMx company really knows how to ship products in a timely manner. :lol

Hmmm..... I am more or less referring to the topic of these thread. I have no idea what are they doing with Mel.

I've seen other pics of this figure before, and it looks like QMX really just did a bad job of futzing it. It's always looked pretty good otherwise. I'm looking forward to news out of SDCC :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back