QMx: 1/6 Firefly - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got around to putting my Mal together. I switched out his body, had his head cut down to just the head so you can't see the neck joint, replaced the button snaps with tiny magnets, and weathered his jacket and boots. I didn't have time to do the right arm stitch.

IMG_1243.jpg

Finally got around to putting my Mal together. I switched out his body, had his head cut down to just the head so you can't see the neck joint, replaced the button snaps with tiny magnets, and weathered his jacket and boots. I didn't have time to do the right arm stitch.

View attachment 290767

Looks great Reinhardt :rock

do you have a link for the magnets you used/purchased? I purchased some awhile ago, but they seem a little large

Hi guys finally got Mal and i love him , all feedback on the review is welcome

Ben! I love your reviews! specifically your Transformers ones. Not to derail the thread but I can't wait for your MakeToys Despotron review. keep up the great work :clap :bow:

I want to have him displayed with his gun in a gloved hand, and since it didn't come with that option, does anyone have a recommendation for a compatibility set from another figure?

How good is the sculpt? My iPhone automatically jumbled together the figure with a photo of Nathan Fillion. :rotfl

CujQUjAXgAA4kLk.jpg

Just picked up Mal. What a great figure! I'm really impressed with him right out of the box. Also vey nice to have a new figure that isn't Star Wars, Iron Man, etc. Looking forward to Jayne.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just two minutes soaked into a brown Rit Dye "Dye More" bath and I'm liking the look of the coat a lot more.

that's a hell of a deal! congrats!
Thanks dude! I think they accidentally over discounted him, because he went back up to a discounted price of $140. But they had a T-shirt promo with a certain amount spent and then on top of it I redeemed geek points for a planetary glass set (worth ~$40). So the whole order was a bang up success. Mal comes on Friday, just in time for weekend futzing.

Back